[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

@lovehbhjw2013

*Cheers*  chingu, now I've been here longer than you ok, so I've run quite some tab in the bar, here's my bill *run*

@moodypie  I'm working on something now , my version of rainbow poop, whatever.

@Bambiina gosh  could you just face that horse butt a lil bit in the middle , so the smell can spread more evenly

I thought Heaven Bar means everything is free already?   You have lived much too long on Earth..those are Earth's rules.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I thought Heaven Bar means everything is free already?   You have lived much too long on Earth..those are Earth's rules.

smart answer

yet you need to read my post again girl, it's Soompi Heaven Bar

Ain't free in here, I'm telling you. Farting can cost you several gold coins, trust me

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, moodypie said:

can you put me on top of @nonski ? give me a "zero" number :tounge_wink:

I can technically...maybe ask @nonski if she is ok for you to be member #0 in YSC?  :sweat_smile:   Btw, what is the significance to you to be member #0?   Significance for me to be #2 is because when I know YS, he is the second lead in MDBC....so that #2 will always remind fondly of YS in MDBC and how I get to know JY.  So what's your story? :wink:

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

smart answer

yet you need to read my post again girl, it's Soompi Heaven Bar

Ain't free in here, I'm telling you. Farting can cost you several gold coins, trust me

Well....Soompi has a Soompi Earth Bar too given many here are still alive and kicking, only suffering from withdrawal symptoms.......so to differentiate Earth bar , it follows Earth rules, Heaven bar follows Heaven rules.   In any case...it is Soompi's great success to be able to cover both Heaven and Earth drinking interest.......:tounge_wink::joy::innocent:

Anyway...I will gladly return the pot of gold coins to you to pay your bills...

Spoiler

Image result for pot of gold coins

• Like 15

4 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

Hmm i smell something to kdy and yjg 1.kdy recently say kyj is pretty and the one of bts of mdbc when pbg try to swipe the face of kyj he look up them i see the eyes of jelouse guy.2.yjg try to be close again to kyj by sending food truck for pbg&kyj weeh if i know its only for kyj  but according to them a few years ago kyj is not their ideal girl  what thing that you change your mind for her  its my opinion.and observation.

I watched happy togetger a few times ago and there was kyj and kdy as guest, kdy choose kim so hyun over kim yoo jung as his ideal type

• Like 14

6 hours ago, moodypie said:

I wanted to keep it to myself...but that rainbow fart brings me out!:phew:

@moodypie   rainbow fart .... :sweatingbullets: 

But still i don't want to think we are now near to ending ..... ottokke ..... what should i do every monday - tuesday later  without mdbc , without Trio Handsome men ( CP, YS , BY  :wub:) , without pretty Raon , without lovey dovey scene btwn CP & raon , without super duper mega watt of CP's electric eyes :heart: , without heard raon calling joha ...  without funny eunch jang ,  etc ... etc .....

And last but not least ..... without ALL MOONLIGHTERS here :tears: ..... it's become daily routine for me to come here to read all the comments, all the sharing news or info , photos , gifs , etc ..... i even decided to register here at soompi ...all bcoz of mdbc drama ..... how to survive later without it ..... ANDWAEEE :bawling: 

( BUT i don't mind .. REALLY .... without prime Kim and his evil clan and also without evil queen ) :phew:

• Like 18

12 hours ago, nonski said:

i love your post dongsaeng @stroppyse! it makes sense.  that is what i noticed with Ra On too, although there are moments when she seemed a bit conscious of Lee Young's actions there is that undeniable aura that bespoke of understanding and feeling of being at ease with the close proximity of her lover.  it made sense too that being together all day would give them the chance for skinship since no one at all can go inside the prince's  chamber even eunuch jang without him knocking first or announcing his entry. they are already in love and had acknowledged their love towards each other, what would stop them?  As much as we wanted to see these intimacies, we are by far limited to it due to KYJ's age.  Though we were given much clues and traces of their intimacy to assume the same, even then which has mislead us to think it would be shown. :)  hopefully we'd be able to see more kisses despite the current flow of the story which is heading towards angstville.

CP did claim that when in love, a person will be greedy...hehe...let's hope he keep up to his greediness. :) 

14 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@Ahpheng "I cannot cannot dont strip this."  .......yes...you must strip this. love all the expression you have chosen here. 

13 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I like your eyes for details.  You saw 11 is correct and the 2 outside cannot be counted because they are not masked.   But why 11?  Was Kim Hyung disguising as one of them and later he removed his mask to help?

err...i hope not. Since it was certain that Minister kim and minister dumb and minister dumber (as what dramabeans called them) were involved in this. 

14 hours ago, NRGchick said:

@stroppyse I agree with you that I felt something had happened between them. She is less 'jumpy' after the face wiping scene. The library scene when CP put his head down facing her, I felt that it was very lover like. The way they naturally held hands. And the scene where she leaned back into his arms when he was hurt. 

Overall, it doesn't really matter whether they will hint at any physical consummation but with the looks between them, the subtle skinship with the stroke of the hand or touch on the face, all the emotions are there for the whole to see.

i would also like at least a kiss or two by the end of the drama. I will forsake all possible kisses with PBG as  long as CP and Ra On are together (alive) at the end ! (That's a huge huge sacrifice on my part...:sweatingbullets:)

Their love has gone up a few levels. She's not even shy anymore. :) 

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I can technically...maybe ask @nonski if she is ok for you to be member #0 in YSC?  :sweat_smile:   Btw, what is the significance to you to be member #0?   Significance for me to be #2 is because when I know YS, he is the second lead in MDBC....so that #2 will always remind fondly of YS in MDBC and how I get to know JY.  So what's your story? :wink:

Oops...I have no story. I fell for him in ep12. Although half heartedly I was hoping it's ok for me to be on top! hehe....zero would mean that I am on top of the list. rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

11 minutes ago, in00022 said:

@moodypie   rainbow fart .... :sweatingbullets: 

But still i don't want to think we are now near to ending ..... ottokke ..... what should i do every monday - tuesday later  without mdbc , without Trio Handsome men ( CP, YS , BY  :wub:) , without pretty Raon , without lovey dovey scene btwn CP & raon , without super duper mega watt of CP's electric eyes :heart: , without heard raon calling joha ...  without funny eunch han ,  etc ... etc .....

And last but not least ..... without ALL MOONLIGHTERS here :tears: ..... it's become daily routine for me to come here to read all the comments, all the sharing news or info , photos , gifs , etc ..... i even decided to register here at soompi ...all bcoz of mdbc drama ..... how to survive later without it ..... ANDWAEEE :bawling: 

( BUT i don't mind .. REALLY .... without prime Kim and his evil clan and also without evil queen ) :phew:

Me too....not sure how I will survive this. This withdrawal is more serious than I thought. 

• Like 16

About the OST "LOve is Over". 

For me it means Love is Over anything else. Meaning there 's too much Love.  Remember when RO said she was afraid because she loves the CP too much. ?

The Queen is still pregnant . 

They needed to resolve everything in the last 6 remaining episodes.

I'm thinking that the writer and PD have a different story setting at the beginning of the Drama but because of the unexpected popularity they got esp. LY and RO they did some changes midway.

I am going to write some of my theory next post. Time to work! See you later moonlighters! 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

Oops...I have no story. I fell for him in ep12. Although half heartedly I was hoping it's ok for me to be on top! hehe....zero would mean that I am on top of the list. rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

Me too....not sure how I will survive this. This withdrawal is more serious than I thought. 

@moodypie  *** hugs you *** :tears:

Edit : ****** HUGS ALL THE MOONLIGHTERS HERE ***** LET'S US FACE OUR WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME TOGETHER :confounded:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

I wanted to keep it to myself...but that rainbow fart brings me out!:phew:

LMAO @moodypie chingu i wish i could, it's @tiendoank post and call, let's ask may it can be done :) lols!

you can visit this thread too, xia is there too. :) 

• Like 16

43 minutes ago, moodypie said:

CP did claim that when in love, a person will be greedy...hehe...let's hope he keep up to his greediness. :) 

@Ahpheng "I cannot cannot dont strip this."  .......yes...you must strip this. love all the expression you have chosen here. 

err...i hope not. Since it was certain that Minister kim and minister dumb and minister dumber (as what dramabeans called them) were involved in this. 

43 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I also agree to you something gonna happen to them after watching ep 12 there something  on my mind i felt on monday there something happen before raon decide to leave the palace and the much awaited wedding of cp and hy 100% sure monday is a shocking ep full of surprises ohmyg.

• Like 15