[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

24 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

@bebe1989 your post made me squeel,so loud that people around me on the train is throwing deadly glances my way!:D I can't wait for tonight's episode my heart is beating fast with anticipation. and I might as well drop by at the nearest store before heading home cause I'm down on tissues I have to stock some again.lol :D dang this drama, I'm getting really crazy addicted to it!lmao

Hahaha, i was very busy today, but after got update from gurumi. Goshh ! I cant focus doing my job. But i have no worries anymore, about WEDDING DAY. Lol Raon and lee yeong keep their relationship INTENSE AND INTIMATE. :P 

34 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

the first still omo omo omo!:flushed::blush:

Lets get ready for this scene chingus yaaa :P 

45 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@bebe1989 after studying the first pic..ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) I am predicting that we probably won't get a bed scene 。゚・(>﹏<)・゚。

(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡But we will get a heart ranching romantic unraveling of hair. ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡

But i still hoping for that bed scene from novel into drama scene :P 

anyone here realize HY or YS not getting screen time alot? I think the reason was writter want to focus MAIN COUPLE story, than triangle love.. So my advise, dont worry with HY or YS theY will never get into main couple relationship, except they just having crush with our main couple ! Because in my opinion both of them just like supporting actor.. I think Kim hyung was second lead here :) His screen time more meaning full than HY and HS :)

Lets prepare our delulu scene come true !!! See you tonight !!!

• Like 19

Yoo Jung is known for her adorable innocent look and her image in Moonlight has been very very pure so far. She even actually looks younger than her age for this drama.

However, when I think about it, Kim Yoo Jung has actually done many photoshoots with more mature, sexy and womanly concepts and she nailed them completely.

So I honestly can't wait for Yoo Jung to show of the "goddess" side of her tonight. Just like this :w00t:

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@burningwithlove @Jillia  It is probably Lee Young's old out-grown cloths (*⌒∇⌒*)

Does it look like what Ra On was wearing in the last scene yesterday? Maybe its hers? I was wondering too if it could be something she borrowed from him...after...ahem. ;) But maybe its the lighting. It makes the colours look so rich in the new pics.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Exactly....yesterday was 23.x% I thought?   So I think if tonight can go up to 25 or cross it....then the jinx of drop on day 2 is broken by daebak drama.....so I am curious.....  Typically I don't care about rating...I just enjoy the drama to my fullest.....but I am curious about the effect of MDBC now on its viewers in KR.

Same here the first thing I check in every Tuesday & Wednesday is the rating for last night episode. Especially after the comparison topic in overseas rating Zzzz.. Just feel so satisfied saw the huge gap ratings between MDBC & the "other" in SK. Oops almost forget to greet my Seonsaeng-Nim. Seonsaeng-Nim jal jinaeseoyeo??:lol: 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, febz said:

Same here the first thing I check in every Tuesday & Wednesday is the rating for last night episode. Especially after the comparison topic in overseas rating Zzzz.. Just feel so satisfied saw the huge gap ratings between MDBC & the "other" in SK. Oops almost forget to greet my Seonsaeng-Nim. Seonsaeng-Nim jal jinaeseoyeo??:lol: 

Annyeong Annyeong....:lol:  Great minds think alike. full stop.:innocent:

• Like 9

I should be sleeping right now but I'm giggling in bed reading all your comments regarding the most anticipated scene in the next episode. (The ADDICTION is real!) I hope they will stop with the teasing...I mean there's only so much eye-flirting I can take!!!! Pleaseeeeeeee do more!!!

Also, just wanna capture another cute moment from the CP, gosh he sets the bar so so high!

9de1Qyz.gif

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

it will be full of emotions tonight

extremessssssss!!!!

CP-RO love (making? lol)

CP-RO separation

Yes I think were are going to have a moment of complete abandon...or an implied one anyway. ;) And then a cruel separation of some kind. Though I hope the separation is because CP, YS and BY get our baby girl out of there.  

• Like 13

LOL..I think after we discovered that yes, KYJ was old enough to have a kiss scene (as per Ep 8), the floodgates have opened to a multitude of possibilities.

Again, I believe whatever intimate act will be tastefully done. But fatalistic me knows that in the genre of Korean dramas that where there is sweetness, there will be pain. 

• Like 18