[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

14 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Aigooooo......there he goes winking cheekily at God-knows-who and exploding many hearts....   I think he should be BANNED from winking....so toxic for our poor hearts!!!  :w00t:

Like when he winked saying to the Qing envoy (at the surprise ambush)  "I had a gift for you but I forgot" I died!!!! Hahah!! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, selenette said:

@Ghademah AlEisaSure, I could! I've already PM-ed you, so that people won't be spoiled. But I suppose there must be some changes made to the characterization and storyline already. 

@nrlfan4ever

Reveal hidden contents

I think you're mostly right there. 

@selenette can you also pm me about the web novel?. thank you so mcuh

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, airasara said:

@selenette

Hello...

Can you please PM me the english version of the webtoon or the synopsis (or whatever it is) to me too... 

I want to know how the story goes in the webtoon.... Pleaseeee

There is no english version of the webtoon, sorry! We have to read it in its full Joseon Korean glory :bawling: at naver. I've PM-ed you but sorry if it isn't clear enough. 

P.S. @susanyj Please check your inbox. 

• Like 13

gosh, tomorrow is monday and i am curious what will be Raon's reaction when Young totally meant his word that he already knew about her identity. and the last scene in the preview of episode 9, could i hold up and tell it is so beautiful and i am pretty sure i am gonna dying for a moment to absorb the beautiful scenery and those two. I know the marriage of that joseon lady with Young would come out in the palace and it would be so sad to see Raon attending and taking a part to prepare the wedding since most of eunuch would be so busy to prepare the biggest history in the palace. I MEAN IT'S WEDDING RIGHT ?

For Kim Byung, lets hope he would protect the only daughter of Hong with all his cost. I mean they live together in one house but kim Byung didn't know about her identity an i think Kim Byung would keep silent and take the pace instead with protecting her in silence T_____T

• Like 20

CsoFVAzUIAA6rva.jpg

CsoDkWqUMAA2ILa.jpg

Cr PPJAE44

Actress Kim Yoo-jung laments bygone teenage years

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201609181825152823760_20160918182535_01.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo-jung shared her thoughts on being a teenager on the brink of adulthood in an interview with fashion magazine Elle Korea. 

As a child actress, Kim laments having let cherished moments pass her by. 

“I wish time would stand still,” the 16-year-old actress said. “From a young age, every phase of my growth was under other people’s scrutiny.”

“I was more concerned than happy back then, and I regret (not enjoying being young),” she added.

When asked about being a role model for other teenage actors and actresses, Kim said she feels a sense of responsibility. 

Spoiler

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160918

Kim currently stars in the period series “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” 

The full interview and pictures of Kim are available on Elle Korea’s website. 

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 22

oh wow! such a great news about the ost! it's KWill's song next! i love the beat of the song. such a happy sweet song for me.

anyway, i really wonder if there's gonna be 2 ver. (so unlikely tho).. i would like to hear the woman ver. too in the full ver.! maybe can do a duet song instead~ T.T

15 hours ago, honeywell said:

Awesome the soundtrack is being released.  I hope they include the female version too:. 

So do you guys the wedding will be this week?  Like in episode 10?  Do you think they'll actually show it or just allude to it?

maybe it's going to be in the cliffhanger for ep 10 and continue the next week or maybe few ep later (ep12/13).. i actually think that they will show the wedding ceremony and even the preparation that will be made..

just thinking about how RO will reacts to all this wedding thing already make me feel so sad i could die.. T.T of course one of the worst thing is that she an eunuch(!) so it's a must for her to help with the preparation for the wedding.. that's just sucks all around.. urghhh T.T

but that just my opinion. who knows...xD

• Like 17