[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

7 minutes ago, valsava said:

What I'm not liking is he going to be questioning himself if he perfer a hal of a man or a women clearly he came clean to her about his identity and yet she still hidding hers.. How far will RO go before the cat is out of the bag or do our prince knows and this is why he choose to kiss her

It's an interesting part to see Yeong suffer after he kissed her. I mean he will start to questioning himself hahahaha i like this story :wub:

If He knew about her gender , he would just remained silent because it's better to see her confessing first than him telling her about her secret. 

SUNG SHI KYUNG ALSO SANG MY FAVORITE SONG WHEN DO MIN JOON IN MFLAS KISSED CHON SONG YI 

and boom, Sung Shi Kyung also comes when they kissed. SUNG SHI KYUNG LIGHT UP THE MOMENT :D 

• Like 12

Guest ireumimolla
3 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

And the OSTs!!!

I HEARD SUNG SHI KYUNG, RIGHT?

MY EARS ARE NOT FOOLING ME, RIGHT?

And Goooosh... Ben's song was soooo beautiful!

YES LET'S LET SUNG SI KYUNG'S VOICE MELT US INTO A PUDDLE OF GOO :wub:

12 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I need the preview for episode 8. Gosh i am so super excited mode that i think i cant sleep. Just like @moodypie said. I am gonna turn like a zombie starts tomorrow. 

I NEED PREVIEW OF EPISODE 8 !!!

I'm still excited! floating .... 

Let's celebrate for not sleeping tonight.

• Like 6

The best clue is I cannot believe our beloved CP is dumber than YS!!    If YS can guess that RO is a girl so long ago...CP would have the inkling from many many clues...the reason for not forcing her to admit probably is his way of respecting her privacy.  YS also never forced RO to tell.  In fact, I loved the way he put it to her..

"Instead of thinking that I have broken into your secret, you should take it that you now have someone you can rely on to share this secret with."  He offered his shoulders for her to lean on and protection over her....aigooooo.....can't stand all these lovey dovey guys....

• Like 17

Oh on second thought who freaking care about insomnia and living like a smitten zombie for a week when we've got our dream kisssssssssssssssssss!!!

Sorry guys for the rave. I can't handle this. My tiny little heart can't handle this :P 

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

I watched their kissing video and the butterflies in my stomach went on a riot. I caaaan't.

I seriously need help. ottokaji? I need to teach tomorrow. what if I can't form a single intelligible word in front of my students? What if I fail to wake up early tomorrow because I will very likely abuse the reply button until dawn? What if I can't walk straight to my class?? Ohtokee? Ohtooookeeee??? TT_TT

I want to be your student. I think it would be fun to have a lesson about MDBC hahahahahah :D

• Like 10

Guest ireumimolla

I'm convinced Crown Prince knows she's a girl. Look at that smile just before he kisses her!!! Why do I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment if this is not the case?! :bawling:

57688e0942.gif

I think the CP knows RO is a girl since he put her in his bed (LOL) In the morning RO's "robe" was loose...:phew: I hope there was a missing scene when CP was trying to put her into bed so she could sleep comfortably but when he tried to untie her clothes the bandage greeted him. :joy: Our cheeky CP would hold her secret without a question I believe it :tounge_wink: Ok, it is crazy so now I stop my brain :D

• Like 19