[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, lightforyou22 said:

me too i guess i prepared myself for what's coming and crying a lot is expected judjing from the flow of things , however speaking aside from reality that yoojung is a great young actress with talents i just can't help but focus on the drama and our main couple so i got emo about her being slapped a lot especially in the next episode she will be hit in front of him that's really sad for a woman to be hit in front of the man she loves no matter what the consequences are :'( i guess i shall prepare tissues before watching this drama it hits you right in the heart

Lurking in soompi forum gives me clues for which episode I need to stop and drink a glass of water. Else, I will be dehydrated with all the crying. Hahaha

9 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

There are ways of shooting a slap scene without really slapping / slapping hard. In the BTS for W, HYJ did a fake slap very well although the pd still made her do it for real.

I think I read here in the forum that ep3 slap is a real slap. If it was a staged slap, so much the better. Still, I agree to the previous comment that there are other ways to punish Raon-ie... Just a thought from another emotionally invested moonlighter.

My friends , I tried the site for webtoon; however I  can't see any of pictures you post here from the novel. The  site is in korean when I google translate the page it gives me funny and  unrelated translation. How can I see at least the pictures to get the idea of whole book. 

i wonder when we will get to see this scene 

ffecdbde0836b532b7ab9466daf9ea68.jpg

i watched it in a video somewhere in the bts , i don't remember well but he leaned in like usual ;) they were talking about something 

but i still love love this scene wish it was longer or we could get the same one later when the relationship gets better and he will be the one to pull her or trip her so she would fall into his arms SWOOOON i love to see that sweetness :wub:

1L0CEKUJKJ_1.jpg

talking about the preview, was eunch jang's face hurt? because i saw a bruise beside his left eye and his nose a bit red or my eyes are tricking me?? i wonder why he seems to  have gotten himself into a fight also ra on was there i can't help but think that our CP and ra on were in some kind of awkward position hehe and eunch jang entred on them so he  couldn't help but question his highness about all this especially since there will be rumors mmmm so many questions but what i hope is they will not robe us AGAIN i mean showing us cute scenes in the preview and then deleting them in the original episode so unfair if they are going to delete them then don't tempt us from the begining now i get scared from watching the preview :sweatingbullets:

Guest yumoreo5
2 hours ago, 8mel said:

Quoting because you've said all that need to be said. Speaking in general, I thinks its quite unfair when most of the time people tend to hate the 2nd female lead but always rooting for the 2nd male lead.

Maybe because they always make the 2nd female lead not a lead. They make her a villain, always pushing herself onto our OTP when she knows that the male lead will never love her. Lol Yes, she complicates the story and separates our OTP. See. Even in this case, HY will come between our OTP. Our CP will marry her and break RO's heart. Whereas YS, he's on the sidelines, helping but won't end up taking.

The storylines are always so biased towards the 2nd male leads, making them perfect, sometimes, even more perfect than the male leads themselves. They save the female lead all the time or are there for her when the male lead lacks. So that is the main difference why fans are already beginning to resent HY because based on Korean drama experience, there is no such thing as a 2nd female lead. Sure, we have some that actually bring something to the table besides jealousy and plotting but they're so far in between. BUT compared to 2nd male leads, they're always perfect. Shoot! We would hate the 2nd male leads too if the female lead had to marry him and ruin our OTP. Haha. It's always the male lead marrying the 2nd female lead, not the other way around. Lol

I would like to see more of who HY is. I want to see more than just your typical girl villain who resorts to all sorts of plans to separate our OTP. I've been there, don't that, please make her different. We already know she won't succeed in winning the male lead's heart so why not make her lovable like YS? It would be bittersweet and refreshing to see her love our CP from afar, protecting him without expecting anything back. Please let HY create her own charm and lasting image with the audience. She seems like a sweet person, don't make her go crazy just because she likes the CP or feels threatened by RO. Ugh. I would just dread to watch her character go downhill. Lol

But Korean dramas always have a perfect 2nd male lead but villainous 2nd female lead so not going to surprise me if HY turns evil. So so typical. Lol

@Jillia Yeah I've been watching many different dramas for to many years to get worried.   The PD even said this drama is suppose to be fun where anyone can watch.  The last drama where I got messed up on was R88 which I think the series does on purpose.   LITM Is actually the first drama this year that went beyond my expectations and was worth waiting for.  

14 minutes ago, Niki-Forever said:

I have a question; Does the young man who ROarrow-10x10.png wrote love letter on his behalf, like Princess or her maid?? 

i think it's the princess ; i was very confused too lol especially in the fesitval (episode 5) when he acalled out "my lady" and both turned around  then the princess and her maid ran away because they saw the crown prince that was behind them hhh it was very funny after that the man was dissapointed because he thought the lady he loved knew him and ran away from him but his servant replyed "it can't be! the princess dosen't even know your face" so i guess it is our sweet gonju-mama ; still hope the misunderstanding btw them gets cleared soon they are so cute hhh

23 minutes ago, Niki-Forever said:

I have a question; Does the young man who ROarrow-10x10.png wrote love letter on his behalf, like Princess or her maid?? 

I'm thinking it was the maid, but I could be wrong. Because in the lake scene with the princess and RO-before she fell in the water- she mentioned to her about 'having a cold that day' and they showed a previous scene in which the princess riding on the swing and the maid sneezing (it could've been allergies from the flowers...lol..). But it would be cute if it was the princess, would like to see them interact. 

I watched the part that they where together in the jail when the prince asked RO " Do not refrain yourself because of someone else specially if it is me" from that phrase, I think he knows RO was the one who performed the dance and dressed as a woman because of him. He knew that they took RO to envoy because RO was THE DANCER, but still I am not sure he knows RO is a girl or just a boy who dressed like his dancer for the performance, Also CP noticed from beginning RO is only person ,beside the original dancer , knows how the dance was supposed to be performed.

Archived