[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ohlalaw said:

has anyone know in the Novel, how did CP find out that Raon is girl? is it like he knew but pretend and wait her to confess it or it's in other case? i really wonder even the drama may not follow the plot.

thanks for all the update, can't wait for MONDAY YEAHHH

Spoiler

He found out that Raon is a girl very early in the novel. He pretended not to know and waited for her to confess. 

On 9/9/2016 at 4:14 PM, daynci said:

can i ask how is the ost make in korea drama? they compose it as they go? 

@daynci  thanks for asking that  question. And thanks to @Jillia for your interesting answer. Korean OSTs are usually so beautiful, credit to the brilliant composers (and, of course,to the singers who interpret their songs so wonderfully.

@pyoyong @Bambiina many thanks for the awesome petition, thanks for including this wacko :)  

Back to the subject of OSTs, I am waiting impatiently for the release of the OST sung by Hwang Chi Yeul (we HCY fans have been waiting since the publication of the first news article about his participation all of three loooong weeks  ago)  and hope, no, pray he'll be given a beautiful song to sing  :). A tidbit about how he, an unknown singer way back in 2006, got to sing an OST for a K-drama

Spoiler

he AUDITIONED for it, and got the job! He sang "Confession" (original singer Im Jae Bum) for the 2006 drama "Lovers". Can't imagine this happening nowadays ...

Eunuch Jang really got it down pat in some of the memorable comedic scenes. I noticed one of the scenes in the previews involving him and CP was cut from the episode. It was something about his lovesickness. I would have loved to see that deleted scene. Btw, according to 2 different subtitled versions I watched, the physician diagnosed CP's condition as suffering from repression of desire for someone he cannot have. i don't think it means gay in any way.

I sincerely hope the CP finds out Sam Nom's gender within the next 2 episodes because after that, he has to figure out how to keep Sam Nom/Ra On close to him, settle the issue of Ha Yeon who will become his Crown Princess, deal with the Queen's family and then eventually finding out Kim Hyung's other life. 

11 minutes ago, fairyowiak said:
  Hide contents

He found out that Raon is a girl very early in the novel. He pretended not to know and waited for her to confess. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! and welcome to soompi XD i see it's your first post hehe. i hope he already knew too in the drama coz he seems cared too much abt her

what an amazing LOVE story.....its has been quite sometime, since DOTS  has taken the drama lovers by storm.....and now this.....:wub::phew:......thanks MOONLOVERS for sharing all the wonderful pics...will be following till the very end......

@NRGchick Yes, Beige will sing an OST for MDBC:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/구르미_그린_달빛_(드라마) (I used Google Translate :))

Beige's beautiful OST used for the MV you posted was for "Chuno".  Thanks to uploader for this clip which has a bit of what Beige will sing for MDBC. Such a beautiful song ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2LroSXTLg0&index=17&list=LLrZeqxqQQ5H89t1TPJ4D-wQ

42 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

@pyoyong @Bambiina many thanks for the awesome petition, thanks for including this wacko :)  

Back to the subject of OSTs, I am waiting impatiently for the release of the OST sung by Hwang Chi Yeul (we HCY fans have been waiting since the publication of the first news article about his participation all of three loooong weeks  ago)  and hope, no, pray he'll be given a beautiful song to sing  :). A tidbit about how he, an unknown singer way back in 2006, got to sing an OST for a K-drama

Reveal hidden contents

he AUDITIONED for it, and got the job! He sang "Confession" (original singer Im Jae Bum) for the 2006 drama "Lovers". Can't imagine this happening nowadays ...

:D .It wasn't me.. it was Pyoyong's idea heeeW .. I am thankful for this thread .. it make waiting for monday bearable... I keep on watching from eps 1 to 6 ... I almost memorized all the script ... 

Monday Palli Narra

Seeing how the CP's eunuch helped him to escape his house arrest so that he could see Sam Nom in prison, the Eunuch will most likely help him hide the Sam Nom's true identity and if it follows the novel, the eventual escape for our couple. 

And are we officially Moonlighters?

moonlighters_zpsaiofdeww.jpeg

THE STURGGLE IS REAL!  I can't believe that I've been praying for monday to come fast even when it means that exam week is also this coming monday. The struggle of a college student not wanting to take an exam but my love for this drama defies  all those fears on exam in hope that after a tiring day in school, I can have a lovely-fangirling night this coming monday.

Might as well dance to bombastic while patiently waiting for our CP and his eunuch to confess their love for each other. 

https://goo.gl/images/kR5qDT

18 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

THE STURGGLE IS REAL!  I can't believe that I've been praying for monday to come fast even when it means that exam week is also this coming monday. The struggle of a college student not wanting to take an exam but my love for this drama defies  all those fears on exam in hope that after a tiring day in school, I can have a lovely-fangirling night this coming monday.

Might as well dance to bombastic while patiently waiting for our CP and his eunuch to confess their love for each other. 

https://goo.gl/images/kR5qDT

ii LOVE THISSS... THANK YOU

j0Kfeku.gif

PS - I do not quote .. heee I re-upload

PBG is hilarioussss

Archived