[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

38 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Curious if she is the daughter of a traitor...But even if she was,why the need to hide that she is a women,the fear to be taken as slave/concubine or some other things?from who is the Mother hidden her away...Has anyone read the novel?Is a good twist to it?

Quite curious if he will indeed find out Ra On is a women or will get a typical preview twist

by the way does PGM have a IG acc aside from his twitter one?

I haven't read the novel, but from my limited sageuk viewing experience, when a noble family were considered to commit a grave sin, the following consequences might happen to their daughters:

1. killed

2. sent into exile

3. sold as slave or gisaeng

Even if the drama doesn't follow the novel to a T, it is likely that Ra On's real identity (as the daughter of a known family) is known to some powerful people who are possibly on the hunt for her, so the best way for the mother to protect her child is to brainwash her into rejecting her real identity and adopting a new one as a boy named 'Sam Nom'.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, inner said:

where's the preview? i thought there was none...

With eng sub attached...

This will be the biggest mistery till tomorrow,if he finds out her gender or the troupe,everybody knows minus me type,quite curious how will she continue to be in the palace as his eunuch if they know she is a women...I see Byung Yeon is a double agent,i feel sorry for our soon to be king,imagine when he'll find out the betrayer,from the person he less expected,even if i know he truly likes him and thinks of him as a friend...and i don't want to think that soon he will marry that lady

• Like 12

I don't think he has figured out Ra-on's disguise, at least not by end of ep 5. He held RO back and claimed RO as "my person" probably out of possessiveness in a way. His relationship with YS is now of rivalry of some sort and he treasures the friendship he has with RO, so he would not want RO to leave his side and be with YS. At least that is how I see it for now. Although with everyone except him knowing her identity, it does create tension of another kind, to have a man hold a woman back and claiming her as his is definitely marking territory.

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, chubbz said:

I don't think he has figured out Ra-on's disguise, at least not by end of ep 5. He held RO back and claimed RO as "my person" probably out of possessiveness in a way. His relationship with YS is now of rivalry of some sort and he treasures the friendship he has with RO, so he would not want RO to leave his side and be with YS. At least that is how I see it for now. Although with everyone except him knowing her identity, it does create tension of another kind, to have a man hold a woman back and claiming her as his is definitely marking territory.

Doubt he knows he is a she,he has his doubts but the facts he knows make him snap out of it...Like how in the world would he imagine that no one examined her or how she actually entered the Palace(like she had heaven luck and wits to pass the people),i think he will believe when he sees her with his own eyes...Like u said it's more his statement to YS that "he" is his person and to stay away from him...Like u also said,he found in a long time a friend and has made a bound,he sure doesn't want YS to steal him away from him...Yet YS knowing clear her gender his claim is indeed seen as a man claiming his women as he sees the situation differently even more looking at her as a women himself...

Like in the preview he has his small moment of puppy love,that i find sooo adorable and he snaps of it when more likely the ones besides point without knowing the situation that he is a man...Still Lee Young,how do u ask about your situation to an Eunuch among all the people,how will he even know u feel in love,his causing u more headache than what u already have...:lol:

For some reason i expected him to him out her identiy in a somewhat grande scene type and a bit later on the show,it will be also hilarious if he knows but pretends not to keep her close to him

• Like 8

Heyyyy guys I know everyone is discussing about ep 5 and RaOn’s identity but here are the additional scenes for Episode 3 that they aired during the rerun, I back-read the topic and I think only the pictures were posted? (edit: I just found out that the first one had been posted!:sweatingbullets:)

I did some rough translation for them. I can’t understand everything so for some sentences I’m just guessing the general idea :D:sweatingbullets:

When Yoon Sung found Ra On before she got slapped by the evil Queen >”<:angry:

YS: Whose house is this here?

Then I think they were saying if YS knew where this was and YS said it’d been long time (that he’d been here?)

YS: (She) clearly has gone somewhere around here. Leave the stuffs here. I’ve found it. (was RO that he’s found XD)

This scene probably followed the scene where RO picked up flowers for princess Young Eun:wub:

Princess Myung Eun: What are you doing here?

RO: The flowers are pretty so I wanted to bring them to you. 

Princess ME: I’ve already promised my brother that I will have nothing to do with you/have forgiven your sin so you don’t have to be like this. (I guess she meant she will just let it go/won’t punish her/won’t care anymore since she made a promise with Young:tears:)

RO: It was sincere. The letter… something something … I’m afraid you might think that everything was fake. (I guess RO wanted to explain to ME that the letters belong to Master Jang and the feelings were sincere, and she only helped to write it, so that ME doesn’t think that everything was just a lie)

RO: Then I’ll take my leave from here.

Maid: I’ll throw this away, mama.

Princess ME: Give them to me.

----> Made sense to me now that they were enjoying their boat ride in tonight’s ep hahaha XD:w00t:

I hope someone will kindly sub them soon <3:wub: And happy discussing everyone <3

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, faythe said:

PBG should continue playing a cunning a guy. He looks best in these kind of roles. Don't get me wrong, I really like his innocent look in Reply, BUT he plays the cunning role like his second skin.

I could not agree more! I know he is stuck with a "cutie pie" image since Reply1988, but I think PBG is truly make for this multiple-layered character that allows him to shine! If is acting has so much depth, it is due to all the hardships he had to go through in his real life! PBG is truly an extremely tough cookie:cookie:

8 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

Eng sub is already available at Ramyundrama.com. 

@bebe1989 Yes! Yoojung has grown up to be a very beautiful young lady with exceptional acting talent. And I am so happy that she has partnered with Bogum. Both seems to be beautiful person inside and out. 

I knooooooow, right ?! She was playing in The first korean drama I ever saw, it was 8 years ago with "powerful opponnents", Seeing her Wonderful acting, i remember telling my sister that she was going to be one hell of an actress when she grows up and she did !!! I feel like a proud mom!

tumblr_m7pwx0Pdly1rnh4mzo1_500.gif

• Like 14

Btw what is the proper spelling of Young's name?  Is it Young or Yeong?  Anyways the prince has to be careful.  The more protective he gets of Ra On, the more his enemies will use RO as leverage.  Yeah I think right no Young's mind is going through a battle.  His heart is thinking that RO is really a girl but his mind is thinking that it would be impossible considering how would she have gotten in as an eunuch.  IMO I feel like part of him would really love it if he finds out that RO is a girl.  At this point we only got glimpses of how RO feels for Young.  We have yet to see if he has truly fallen for him.  All we know is the pain that she hides of losing her mother and having to hide her identity.

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, maskros said:

I haven't read the novel, but from my limited sageuk viewing experience, when a noble family were considered to commit a grave sin, the following consequences might happen to their daughters:

1. killed

2. sent into exile

3. sold as slave or gisaeng

Even if the drama doesn't follow the novel to a T, it is likely that Ra On's real identity (as the daughter of a known family) is known to some powerful people who are possibly on the hunt for her, so the best way for the mother to protect her child is to brainwash her into rejecting her real identity and adopting a new one as a boy named 'Sam Nom'.

Thanks a lot for the info...i see that at least the mother made it so she never was branded as a traitor if it's indeed the case...Otherwise don't see why they were in the hidden...Curious if she is the daughter of that man who confronted the King in the past,the one he always was in his nightmares...If so her situation is bad as i think she is forever branded as a traitor only if the King doesn't take back that name,no?

Curious if the Mom was caught back then and that's why she never came back...Also the organisation that Byung Yeon belongs,maybe the same one from were the masked man was,and i suspect YS might be involved as well in,are they involved in the past with Ra On family..it would be cool if she has someone to protect her...Maybe they are part of the people that survived back then...

On another note,in the end the noble man liked The Princess in the end even if they made that twist that her maid lady grabbed his attention,or did i understood it wrong?

• Like 6

IM SO IN LOVE WITH LANTERN FESTIVAL  ❤️ 

SO BEAUTIFUL SCENERY ❤️

11210412.gif

Lampion scenery on spoiler::wub:

Spoiler

11259567.gif

11263663.gif

11250351.gif

(I admit kbs great to shoot beautiful place in theirs drama nowdays :P its not matter about "great scenery" but they want to give us as viewers great drama with beautiful cinematography. Money just a number, viewers is number one :D )

11252399.gif

11241135.gif

11234991.gif

Credit to bbeongbbeong

@boyoo4lyf im watching her performance since she was kids, now she grown up as  beautiful lady. I think all child actor need to follow her path :P her journey career was exactly same with profesional actor choose. She take different roles, not stuck into romcom or "commercial" drama or movie to be popular. Its like she choose to be great actor..She choose her career just like her co star yeo jin goo. :) Im so proud of being her fan :D 

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Btw what is the proper spelling of Young's name?  Is it Young or Yeong?  Anyways the prince has to be careful.  The more protective he gets of Ra On, the more his enemies will use RO as leverage.  Yeah I think right no Young's mind is going through a battle.  His heart is thinking that RO is really a girl but his mind is thinking that it would be impossible considering how would she have gotten in as an eunuch.  IMO I feel like part of him would really love it if he finds out that RO is a girl.  At this point we only got glimpses of how RO feels for Young.  We have yet to see if he has truly fallen for him.  All we know is the pain that she hides of losing her mother and having to hide her identity.

It is Yeong (영) ;) 

• Like 4

Lee Young will be in a very sticky situation with the Convoy,even more if he tries to harm it,it's like he harms the nation...quite curious how will he get out of it safe and sound as a person and as a king(nation) and how will he keep Ra On by his side...

• Like 5