[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Just watched ep 5 preview and I swear this is the first time I'm waiting crazily about drama preview since 5months ago. By the way that another woman (arranged marriage with Lee young) gonna appear? And Lee Young has a suspicion on Ra On already. But I wanna ask sth. My friend said that this drama doesn't have any kiss scene? Bcs kimyoojung still under age. Is it true? I'm hoping for a kiss scene from this two! :( 

she -is- a bit young...and you know what, i think my heart will explode if they just hold hands or hug--the tension will definitely be built up to that point! for my own heart's sake, i think i cannot take seeing them kiss! hahah. the selca is sooooooooooooo cute!!!! love them!

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Thank you!

Oh do Kim Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung have their own instagram accounts? I totally wanna follow them lol 

Kim Yoo Jung instagram is @you_r_love and bogum just have twitter @bogummy :)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Just watched ep 5 preview and I swear this is the first time I'm waiting crazily about drama preview since 5months ago. By the way that another woman (arranged marriage with Lee young) gonna appear? And Lee Young has a suspicion on Ra On already. But I wanna ask sth. My friend said that this drama doesn't have any kiss scene? Bcs kimyoojung still under age. Is it true? I'm hoping for a kiss scene from this two! :( 

Yes Chae Soobin is appearing on Ep 5.

Not so sure if there's kiss scene but even if there is it's only kiss on the peck.. due to sageuk nature and yoojung's age.

Haha so please don't expect it to be like Bo Gum's previous kiss scene in previous drama

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Isn't Kim Soo Hyun around the same age?  She's done a lot of kissing with Taecyeon recently.  I don't see why it would be a problem if the scene calls for it.

you need to think of their broadcast station as well..

TVN is cable tv which people pay to watch unlike public broadcast station they are much more reserve in kissing department especially KBS is belong to government i think they more strict when it come to underage actress while TVN don't really have much restriction and more open minded just look at many awesome deep/french kisses in Reply series lol...just my personal opinion

but let see even if there a kiss i think it just gonna be short peck to the lip or some camera trick not TVN level of kisses XD

Edited by salz
  • Like 13

@pyoyongWow...first time being called chingu? haha...I shall call you that from now on. I am not qualified to be sherlock..lol. not even near that. But you did a great analysis..with pictures etc. 

I have a feeling the chief eunuch has something to do with this? Did he speak to Prime minister? And now that the Qin official guy wants the dancer). I can't seem to tie the dots...but wondering if her falling down has something to do with all this.

• Like 9

Image result for Moonlight Drawn by CloudsImage result for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

th?id=OIP.M62cdf9e06fb98e35c7ef65ce37bef  Rich or Poor the needs of the heart are the same as well as the Fears....

I had one other thought and that is that the CP and even his father are lonely and have the same needs as everyone else. The need to be loved and also to have friends & family you can trust and that feeling of home.  A safe haven from the outside world a place where you can rest your body as well as your soul.   RO looks up at his life and sees the wonder, comfort maybe even power that seem to mean an easy life.  And from the outside it would seem that way, as in real life the rich & famous are always looked up to found interesting.  When in truth just as in this drama it's often the furthest from the truth for under all of that often lies a lonely person who just wants what everyone else already has...

RO says she has never really had a home but in truth either has the CP for around every corner lies fear the only time he most likely did feel warmth  & safe was in his mothers company and even she was taken from him as a boy.  He has his fathers love but it comes with a price of not being able to feel his fathers arms around him because keeping distance and this act up is the only way his father can protect him.  All the money, power even being a ruler only means having no one to hold onto and being caged without the bars in a lonely life without the freedom to be who you really are or be able to do the things you really want.  Where it must be dark with no freedom and no meaning...  

I'm not sure why but I found myself thinking life isn't always greener on the other side and while watching the CP & his father I realized there is so much deepness in this writer and truths as she continues to lay out the story before us.  The idea & value of being able to be yourself, do anything, say anything, be anything. Rich or Poor that FREEDOM in itself is priceless...

credit to all original photo owners...

3 hours ago, parisonheaven said:

Hello everyone :) I have been watching this drama since it first started airing last week and I am enjoying it tremendously, especially the interactions between Yeong and Ra On! I am not very familiar with sageuk speech but I will try my hand at translating the preview, apologies if there are any mistakes.

Moonlight Draw by Clouds Episode 5 Preview

Yeong: What are you doing?
Kim Eui Gyo: Is there any woman you are satisfied with?
Qing envoy: The woman who did the solo dance is cute.
Eunuch Ma: You look prettier than a gisaeng.
Yoon Sung: What is the reason why Your Highness has to take over in the interim?
Yeong: To get rid of Joseon's external forces.
Guy: Don't forget your identity. You are not the Crown Prince's friend.
Yeong: What kind of outrageous thoughts am I having.
Yeong: Distribute them to the people who want to make a wish but have no money.
Premier Kim: In order to shut his mouth, we cannot do that. We have to make something happen.

Sorry to cut the post! Thank you for posting the preview!!! KYAAA!!

I think CP said "What WERE you doing (during the dance)" (hangul speakers correct me if i'm wrong... maybe i'm too hopeful:P)

definitely suspicious he is! The way he is asking it seems like he had an agenda... OMG the Qing envoy wants to bring our RaOn home... uri RaOn is starting a diplomatic crisis with her beauty and dance!!!!!!

Seriously dunno what Eunuch Ma is thinking...I pray he is a good guy!!!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

@pyoyongWow...first time being called chingu? haha...I shall call you that from now on. I am not qualified to be sherlock..lol. not even near that. But you did a great analysis..with pictures etc. 

I have a feeling the chief eunuch has something to do with this? Did he speak to Prime minister? And now that the Qin official guy wants the dancer). I can't seem to tie the dots...but wondering if her falling down has something to do with all this.

@moodypie haha..just this over joy with newly found chingu in my fav fav drama. I always wanted someone to discuss the drama with, enthusiastically that is! My husband thinks I'm nuts talking about drama with him all the time hahaha. I'm glad I join this forum and that I can see what everyone think and share it as well. Just wonderful , wonderful to be here :wub:

That chief eunuch did say: "You look like gisaeng"

1. He could meant a thread to her for extortion or become hostile to Raon

2. He could actually 'warn' her behavior that is too obvious look like a girl, so in this case he meant well perhaps?...

3. You could possibly be right, that the eunuch might already reported to the prime minister/queen, and that sinister queen who put a lot of effort to get rid the main dancer is super angry when she found out Raon stop her eviill plan. Revenge motif?

4. Could be as simple as Raon trying to chase a butterfly or something and slip...

Anything goes at this point with this little clue we have. Perhaps we need more behind the scene pictures or still shot from episode 5 to conclude our deduction Sherlockpie, over! Watpyon out

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Rich or Poor the needs of the heart are the same as well as the Fears....

I had one other thought and that is that the CP and even his father are lonely and have the same needs as everyone else. The need to be loved and also to have friends & family you can trust and that feeling of home.  A safe haven from the outside world a place where you can rest your body as well as your soul.   RO looks up at his life and sees the wonder, comfort maybe even power that seem to mean an easy life.  And from the outside it would seem that way, as in real life the rich & famous are always looked up to found interesting.  When in truth just as in this drama it's often the furthest from the truth for under all of that often lies a lonely person who just wants what everyone else already has...

RO says she has never really had a home but in truth either has the CP for around every corner lies fear the only time he most likely did feel warmth  & safe was in his mothers company and even she was taken from him as a boy.  He has his fathers love but it comes with a price of not being able to feel his fathers arms around him because keeping distance and this act up is the only way his father can protect him.  All the money, power even being a ruler only means having no one to hold onto and being caged without the bars in a lonely life without the freedom to be who you really are or be able to do the things you really want.  Where it must be dark with no freedom and no meaning...  

I'm not sure why but I found myself thinking life isn't always greener on the other side and while watching the CP & his father I realized there is so much deepness in this writer and truths as she continues to lay out the story before us.  The idea & value of being able to be yourself, do anything, say anything, be anything. Rich or Poor that FREEDOM in itself is priceless...

credit to all original photo owners...

I love what you said here. So beautiful! i agree about the writer. I am still so amaze with this writer. This drama has made us think deeper, instead of just looking at the surface. The palace can be a cold lonely place without having someone you love or someone who can give you a shoulder to lean on. Thinking back of the scene where CP asked for the king's support was priceless. No matter what status you are holding, there's always fear beneath. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

@CindyNgo: No, this is part of the drama opening.

Love this insightful comment to the Drama recap of Episode 4

29 lunatic4kd August 30th, 2016 at 10:55 PM

The thing that gets me in all the right places with this beautiful drama is the glorious emotional simplicity and grace of the scenes. There is restraint….that heart-thumping sense of longing when their hands almost touch when he is imagining the girl dancing with him in the meadow…reaching for each other in their longing but. not. quite. able. to touch. I think Moonlight is winning the ratings because the simplest way to all our hearts is the pure soulful eloquence of love and longing. This drama is like a haiku, like a perfect line drawing of a flower, a meadow in sunshine, friendship. It is all the beautiful brush drawings of long ago. It is the simple power of the tea ceremony, a sliver of moon reflected in water. And so much more. Absolute perfection!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-4/#comments

this is exactly how i feel when im watching every scene. 

i love symbolisms too and i especially love it when a drama makes me feel things, when i become involved in the story or with the characters. 

i also love how they present significant moments in the story thru flashbacks. it heightens the emotional impact. you realize that there are more to a scene than what we are seeing and so we observe everything. the production is doing a good job and hope they can maintain it. i know they can. 

by the way, during raon's dance, when crown prince imagined reaching out for her hand, there was one moment when raon was without her mask. i wonder what it means. 

11 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

@moodypie haha..just this over joy with newly found chingu in my fav fav drama. I always wanted someone to discuss the drama with, enthusiastically that is! My husband thinks I'm nuts talking about drama with him all the time hahaha. I'm glad I join this forum and that I can see what everyone think and share it as well. Just wonderful , wonderful to be here :wub:

That chief eunuch did say: "You look like gisaeng"

1. He could meant a thread to her for extortion or become hostile to Raon

2. He could actually 'warn' her behavior that is too obvious look like a girl, so in this case he meant well perhaps?...

3. You could possibly be right, that the eunuch might already reported to the prime minister/queen, and that sinister queen who put a lot of effort to get rid the main dancer is super angry when she found out Raon stop her eviill plan. Revenge motif?

4. Could be as simple as Raon trying to chase a butterfly or something and slip...

Anything goes at this point with this little clue we have. Perhaps we need more behind the scene pictures or still shot from episode 5 to conclude our deduction Sherlockpie, over! Watpyon out

lol you are very funny! Sherlock pie? hahahaha...

I am supposed to be watching W but I am here instead. 

You can always chat here and find new chingus to share your love of a drama. I haven't been active for awhile till Moonlight drawn me back into the thread. There are so many good insights and beautiful thoughts about this drama from so many chingus here. I am amazed that so many has deep thoughts on every little details about this drama. Those lengthy comments.... to some may have taken some time to write. i share my joy and passion with you all who love this drama so much. 

• Like 12

ahhh.. looking at the preview now makes me excited to watch the episode already! T.T by looking at the preview 1st i also thought that it's RO who fall in the water and CP is the one who try to saves her. is this gonna be the turn point of their relationship? haha xD ahhh.. i really want to know how did it happen and where exactly she falls so deep in the water. xD

btw, you guys are all so awesome tho! i love reading all the analysis you do. such a sharp eyes you all got and the skills of a detective~ *applaud* :D  i can never be that awesome. xD

not to forget that recent selcas updates of YJ&BG are super cute! OMG! makes me smile like crazy..they both look super cute doing all that pose..looks like they're having so much fun filming the drama and i can see that they're getting along well with each other. doesn't look awkward at all! i'm glad. :D 

• Like 17

Yoohooo I'm so excited after watching ep 5 preview :w00t:. It looks like there are more to unveil. I thought it was simply friendship between Prince Young and Byung Yeon but now it doesn't seem like so :bawling:. Please don't turn against each other arggg. Just why do Young and the King have so many enemies :tears:??

And so our future Crown Princess appears in the next ep. She doesn't look like the angry, crazy and furious type from the preview hmmmm :blink: Will she be manipulated by the Prime Minister? Ahhhhh I'm so curious since I can't guess what's happening next.

Young is starting to get confused sooon ahaha our Prince :wub: I'm most looking forward to the lantern scene, it's so prettyy! 

And thank you guys for uploading the preview and for all the translations <3 

• Like 12