[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Kim Yoo Jung Shares Cute Shots With Park Bo Gum And Kwak Dong Yeon On Set Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Kim Yoo Jung Shares Cute Shots With Park Bo Gum And Kwak Dong Yeon On Set Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Three stars of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” have shown off their friendship, as well as some cute aegyo!

On August 27, actress Kim Yoo Jung shared three photos of herself to Instagram with her “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” co-stars Kwak Dong Yeon andPark Bo Gum. The three stars smile and make funny faces at the camera in their costumes against a backdrop of the countryside as they film on location.

She promises fans in the caption that they’ll be able see the trio on television after just two more nights’ sleep, and then reminds us of when the show will be on television.

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

soompi-610x130-moonlight-drawn-by-cloudshttp://www.soompi.com/2016/08/27/kim-yoo-jung-shares-cute-shots-park-bo-gum-kwak-dong-yeon-set-moonlight-drawn-clouds/

• Like 16

just saw the interview with the whole cast, they seem to really mesh well! Hoping for scenes were all five can share the screen. 

Sigh you can really feel the blossoming youth both on and off screen for this show. LOVE IT!

and CSB...girl seems so sweet and calm. May this be a role that gives her more edge in the future.

• Like 11

As for the ratings, I will pose a "wait-and-see" stance, full of hope for a cast that deserves to be recognized for their hard work and impressive teamwork and palpable chemistry, both romance and bromance!

For as long as the script is solid, the drama will do well. Relying on the good reviews for the first two episodes!

MDBC, fighting!

• Like 18

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff | August 27, 2016
Girlfriday
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: This is exactly what I needed on Mondays and Tuesdays to balance out my tense Wednesdays and Thursdays—something bright and sweet and full of puppies and rainbows. It’s a cheeky parody with lots of meta humor, but it doesn’t forget to be a good drama with story and heart underneath the jokes, which makes me happy. And I had forgotten how much I missed Park Bo-gum on my screen. Never leave again!

Lollypip
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: Just the cutest thing ever. I love the cheekiness of both the Prince and Ra-on, and the relationships between the Prince, Yoon-sung and Byung-yeon are layered and interesting. I even find the court intrigue interesting, which is unusual for me. I have a good feeling about this one.

Sailor Jumun
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: I can already tell this is going to be my cotton candy show of the week. But for cuties Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung, I’m willing to get a cavity or two.
  • Like 14

I am so proud to join this forum. There is no doubt Park Bo Gum is a huge draw, but 17-year old Kim Yoo-Jeong is definitely the star of the future. When I was participating in the "Angry Mom" forum, at least 10 comments indicated the reason they watched that drama was because of Kim Yoo-Jeong. Her performance in the early episodes of "Moon Embracing the Sun" put her on the map as a great young actress. It is too bad she does not have a true feminine role in the present drama, but I am sure both male leads will fall head over heel for her soon enough.

• Like 14

gosh, couldn't believe it 

the drama already hooked me up in this bandwagon.

as i expected, i love the chemistry between Lee Young and Raon and it's so funny to see Young calls her, MongMonga xD 

and i like his assassin, gosh, kwak do yeon really nailed it as the assassin here :D 

i am curious about the development of this story as i see  in the preview, the queen will slap Raon. Wha did he do ? I dislike the Queen already :(

AND YAY !!!! SUNG SHI KYUNG !!!!!!MY FAVOURITE SINGER XD 

• Like 10

Nice opening.  It's a bit longer than the first one and includes  the other cast too.  I just realized that the hanbok that KYJ is wearing in the opening is the same one in the teasers.  There was a clip in one of the teasers that showed Ra On looking at the same hanbok she's wearing in the opening.  Coincidence?

• Like 6

Watching the rerun of episode 1 right now. 

Is the daughter in law that ran away with CTH character the tax minister's wife. (not picking up the names yet)

The unpublished scene after CP getting out of the hole and suppose to meet the king also included.

Now the Raon castration scene

• Like 12

@sara2908 i think so. only know he is one of the baddies with the Premier Kim.

love the new longer opening. i so need the pic of CP holding RO (wearing the beautiful white "lace" handok) hands.

as for ratings, tomorrow going against Scarlet Heart, hope that Moonlight can maintain current rating.

our CP is so shippable with everyone, love him with Eunuch Jang (esp Eunuch Jang 's "mmmmm") and him with BY (bodyguard) and of cos CP & RO. seriously can't wait for when CP and RO are "stuck" together in palace. imagine all the fun they will have, CP "playing" with his RO puppy and RO trying to get back/away without offending him as CP.

tomorrow is MOONLIGHT nite!!!!

• Like 14