[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

The teaser is so funny but does KBS seriously want to torture us? I mean, releasing that intense picture of Lee Yeong and Raon and then leaving us hanging??? You are so cruel, show. So cruel. Is it too much to ask for a plot-centric teaser with many of our OTP's scenes? :tears: Ok, I'll try to be patient. I like the camera work though and the cinematography is superb. Looks like they're going for a more modern feel in comparison to other supposed fusion sageuks and it's looking rom-com-ish to me. Still, video clips of our OTP, pretty please.... 

Thank goodness for the SidusHQ IG staff, we see our OTP in one screen....

Update:

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, iamia said:

The teaser is so funny but does KBS seriously want to torture us? I mean, releasing that intense picture of Lee Yeong and Raon and then leaving us hanging??? You are so cruel, show. So cruel. Is it too much to ask for a plot-centric teaser with many of our OTP's scenes? :tears: Ok, I'll try to be patient. I like the camera work though and the cinematography is superb. Looks like they're going for a more modern feel in comparison to other supposed fusion sageuks and it's looking rom-com-ish to me. Still, video clips of our OTP, pretty please.... 

Update:

I feel the same after all wait. It's hilarious and all but it's kinda confusing since it says nothing about drama's content.  Well PBG did say drama has different charm I think we will wait and see.  

0:57 fav moment lol. Bogum's ears so red the whole time btw

• Like 8

@onlysb1 Maybe because we've replayed the flash mob videos so many times already, the surprise wore off? Like, we've seen this already a couple of days ago so it's not really new to us. Other people who may not have known or seen videos of the flash mob may find this so amusing and hilarious though. Or maybe because we've been spoiled yesterday with great couple pics, we highly expected for those scenes to at least appear in the teaser? It's a combination of both, I think. *sigh* Still, it's early and I'm sure the next teaser would reveal more of the plot and characters. I wonder if the sudden change of actors affected what they're supposed to show on the first teaser? Like it's possible that they knew of the impending change early this week so they arranged the flash mob for the teaser since they have to re-film scenes. This is more like a promo rather than a drama teaser, me thinks. At least they were able to convey the direction the drama will be taking: it seems like it will be more comedic than what most people thought initially. The show not taking itself seriously can be what makes this drama unique, which is important especially because its direct competition is a fusion sageuk as well.

Anyway, even with the tiniest disappointment, I still enjoyed the teaser to the point that I still haven't stopped replaying it. :sweatingbullets: Expectations aside, the teaser is very refreshing since it is so different from what you expect a sageuk drama teaser to be. ^_^  

Edit: I've been reading tweets about the teaser and it is sure attracting attention! I've seen comments like they don't watch saguek dramas, but they might watch this one. They are even wishing for the dance break to appear in the actual drama, lol. KBS is looking like a genius. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

@iamia. No, I couldn't watch original version more than three times because I cringe everytime Bogum dance but I knew it will look better with camera work and it's very satisfying I can finally enjoy it lol. Like you said I wanted to see more because of stills but I can accept this one as Prince LY intro teaser. He is short tempered, smirks a lot, loves dance, not conscious of how others see him,  quirky with his eunuch,  emotional when his other eunuch appears lol. Well it sure looks a lot more lighter than WAY 15 but  it's very unlikely for this to go down silly way with Bo Gum and Yoo Jung being leads ^^ 

KBS News 

• Like 12

Lol..I skipped and rewound the clip few days ago because I'm cringing at Bogum's dance. But I put on a brave face and watched the original till the end. I love it.

And the response on Twitter is so good. Those who didn't plan to watch it due to "age gap" are changing their minds. 

I am Happy.

Good Job KBS  :)

• Like 10

Guest MaknaeC

As much as I'm craving for more Raon-Yeong's scene in the 1st teaser, I'm still very impressed with KBS promotional strategy so far. The responses to the 1st teaser that I've read are so positive, more people show interest to watch this drama. The teaser in official naver tvcast page already hit more than 200k views in just a few hours and it even ranks 1st in naver tvcast until now. On the way to become viral video!

Moreover, if we talk about demographic, usually the comment section of MDBC's news, article, etc dominated by women in their 30s or 40s (BG and YJ have many noona/unnie and ahjumma fans) but if we go to the first teaser page http://tvcast.naver.com/v/985104, the comment section dominated by women in their 20s. It shows that this teaser appeal to wider demographic, yeay!

I forgot to mention it before, but one of the reason why they made this epic teaser is because they want to tell viewers that MDBC is all about youth romance and a light sageuk not a heavy one. And so far, I think it works. The teaser show viewers and people who haven't read the novel that this drama has something different compare to another fusion sageuk. It has a lot of funny aspect in its story. So, eventhough the 1st teaser doesn't show us more about drama's content, I think the original purpose of the 1st teaser is accomplished. KBS, please continue to be good and don't mess with this one! No need for excessive promotion. Smart and unique promotion in the right amount will do.

Next teaser, please come faster!

Omg I love the teaser trailer!! Such a unique way to promote it!! Omg bogums winkkk!!! 

Also love the end with the 2 main leads looking at eachother to show it still has intensity in the drama! Loving the pictures and the one where bogum and yj are soo close! More teaser trailers please let's hope it garners more and more viewers!

• Like 14

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/more-stills-and-first-teaser-for.html

More stills and first teaser for 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'

wj1.jpg

wj2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-15%2Bat%2B1.55.3

Sports Chosun - Naver: "Rainy day romance"... Kim Yoo Jung and Jinyoung, Joseon era's youth

1. [+812, -52] Can't wait for 'Moonlight'! Have a safe time filming~

2. [+569, -44] Only waiting for Aug 15th. Joseon era youth romance, fighting <3

3. [+618, -64] I like how Jinyoung has that individuality and natural look to him. Idols depend on hairstyle and lighting to look good but there's not much of those in sageuks and seeing how he's already adapting well makes me excited for him. I remember his acting being average but I hope he works hard and mold himself well into the character

4. [+469, -64] Woah~ He is 100% in sync with the webtoon Kim Yoon Sung... The look in his eyes and his chemistry with Ra On are good.. Be careful while working in the scorching heat, fighting~~^^

5. [+352, -36] He's a great fit to play Kim Yoon Sung ㅎㅎ Yoo Jung is pretty. Moonlight, fighting!! The first teaser is out later this afternoon ㅋㅋ Can't wait to see dancing Park Bogum ㅋㅋㅋ

yy1.jpg

yy2.gif

yy3.gif

yy4.gif

Spoiler

yy7.gif

yy8.gif

yy9.gif

yy10.gif

yy11.gif

yy12.gif

Daum Cafe: KBS releases Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' first teaser (feat. Park Bogum Bombastic) 

1. Is this really a sageuk?

2. He is crazy cute

3. Bogum-ah, it's already fun

4. KBS is into this stuff lately. They did dance teaser with Jo Deulho too ㅋㅋㅋ

5. Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHis name even comes up when you type "it's fun" on Naver ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-15%2Bat%2B1.44.3

(tn: 1. It's fun -- 2. 'It's fun' in English -- 3. 'It's fun' in Japanese -- 3. It's already fun -- 4. It's really fun -- 5. Hey Bogum-ah, it's already fun -- 6. Hey, it's already fun -- 7. Bogum-ah, it's already fun)

6. I've never seen a sageuk promoted like this. So refreshing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Yoo Jung-ah, I'm so jealous

Naver tv cast: [Teaser] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds - Park Bogum 'bombastic' 

1. [+2,088, -52] Crown Prince Hyomyeong's Bombastic. Naeshi Lang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way he's looking at Ra On in the endㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (tn: 'naeshi' is the word for eunuch. Naeshi Lang is a pun for Nancy Lang who is a tv personality known for wearing a stuffed on her shoulder. The eunuch in the teaser is wearing a stuffed dog on his shoulder) 

2. [+1,899, -44] Hul, I was laughing at the start but the end is heart racing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ August, come sooner ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bogum is handsome ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,605, -52] Woah, their chemistry in the end ㅠㅠ I cannot wait!!

4. [+1,584, -41] Park Bogum is cute and handsome.. This drama  is already looking great

5. [+1,344, -32] Ah I'm speechlessㅠㅠ I wanna see it soon
  • Like 16

4 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

The teaser in official naver tvcast page already hit more than 200k views in just a few hours and it even ranks 1st in naver tvcast until now. On the way to become viral video!

But sadly I and many of my friends can't watch it at naver because they didn't make it available in our countries. So we can't participate in raising the number of its views.

• Like 6

So...I'm the only one who is disappointment of the first teaser,especially after those gorgeous photos :D I want  more of Kim Yoo Jung and Bogum interaction haha more hugs,more kisses haha:PWhat do you think ,when they will release a new teaser?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, sasii said:

So...I'm the only one who is disappointment of the first teaser,especially after those gorgeous photos :D I want  more of Kim Yoo Jung and Bogum interaction haha more hugs,more kisses haha:PWhat do you think ,when they will release a new teaser?

But this one was so hilarious!! LOL I want to know more about (Yoojung)RaOn's character but with LeeYeong's dance,:wub: I really fall in love with bogum!!! 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

But this one was so hilarious!! LOL I want to know more about (Yoojung)RaOn's character but with LeeYeong's dance,:wub: I really fall in love with bogum!!! 

Yes dear,I know it's hilarious but we already seen this  :D Now they just tortured us:lol:

• Like 5