mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dramalover4 said:

haha i don't if it  was suppose to be funny but i was laughing with all those blushing and dayu's ear (it look cute)

Ya but dayu look really like girl as i put some make up on him and i was like wow 

12901020_10154087707008252_8584146124625

i know many of us seen this video but i will post it because it's so hot (i seen it so many time it still make me squeal and make my heart flutter/beat) i especially like at 1:11 dayu looked like he was enjoying the dance and he looked so sexy. and also, at start of 1:29 when baba was rubbing dayu's ear with his finger (i basically was dead at the moment haha) . And the little push baba gave dayu in the wall in shower was hot too hehe

HD but smaller screen than other one (i like both, one i can see clear and other i can see close) these two video are full scene of qingyu dancing and shower in the mini drama shown in fan meeting (it have little more scene than mini drama)

By the way which scene do u girls and boys like the most?

5 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Also, I want to write  anew chapter every day for you guys, but my schedule is going nuts. But,I will try my best to churn out a chapte at least very 3 to 4 days. Actually, thats y my chapters were short b4 but this one is quite long. Also, since it is a fanfic and I love to portray my chaacters as grey, all my characters including qingyu will be grey. No one will 100 percent honest or dishonest. Please dont be upset if you dont agree with something and dont let it influence ur feelings towrds the idols. that being said a negative character needs to shape up by the next 2 to 3 chapter, and I am nervous about that, cuz I dont wanna annoy anyone. But thats for later. 

P.s. there are some sensitive jokes on shakespearean literature in this chapter, so if u r passionate about that, please pardon me. 

23 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Also, I want to write  anew chapter every day for you guys, but my schedule is going nuts. But,I will try my best to churn out a chapte at least very 3 to 4 days. Actually, thats y my chapters were short b4 but this one is quite long. Also, since it is a fanfic and I love to portray my chaacters as grey, all my characters including qingyu will be grey. No one will 100 percent honest or dishonest. Please dont be upset if you dont agree with something and dont let it influence ur feelings towrds the idols. that being said a negative character needs to shape up by the next 2 to 3 chapter, and I am nervous about that, cuz I dont wanna annoy anyone. But thats for later. 

P.s. there are some sensitive jokes on shakespearean literature in this chapter, so if u r passionate about that, please pardon me. 

Don't worry, whatever you write i like it, sometime I will be little impatient for next ch but I will wait for it and take your time :)

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

He s really handsome.

I think for qing ge any1 can help to post more pics on qingge as i can only have time search for dayu

i can post more pic about baba and  i think we post more pic about dayu than baba(of course there is nothing wrong with that. i just notice thats all,  i don't know if anyone noticed but thats what it feel like to me)

@aili81 i don't think we should limit to one or two person posting pic in the thread , if anyone want to share or post pic about baba or dayu they can and should but if you want to just post about dayu then you can and should :) ( i hope you understand what am i trying to say because i feel like i am not explaining well) if i misunderstood then i am sorry and if i was rude or anything i am sorry, I didn't mean to. :)

2 hours ago, dramalover4 said:

Don't worry, whatever you write i like it, sometime I will be little impatient for next ch but I will wait for it and take your time :)

Haha. Sure, thanks. Good stuff make you wait, right? Like QingYu. They always make us wait and get to the edge of our seats, but when they appear together they always manage to give us fangirl attacks. 

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

Haha. Sure, thanks. Good stuff make you wait, right? Like QingYu. They always make us wait and get to the edge of our seats, but when they appear together they always manage to give us fangirl attacks. 

That is  sooo true haha

41 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i can post more pic about baba and  i think we post more pic about dayu than baba(of course there is nothing wrong with that. i just notice thats all,  i don't know if anyone noticed but thats what it feel like to me)

@aili81 i don't think we should limit to one or two person posting pic in the thread , if anyone want to share or post pic about baba or dayu they can and should but if you want to just post about dayu then you can and should :) ( i hope you understand what am i trying to say because i feel like i am not explaining well) if i misunderstood then i am sorry and if i was rude or anything i am sorry, I didn't mean to. :)

What i mean i hope some1 or any1 post more pics on qingge as i think i only post dayu pics which is not very good and i also hope ppl can post more and more pics on qing n dayu too

As i only have can focus on dayu n qingyu weibo search as i m working so i need some1 to focus on qing weibo search if got any new pics or news can post here

Maybe not only weibo if got any new pic or news for both from anywhere pls share in here.

We need more ppl to help to share

Archived