Edison Chen In Cosmogirl Magazine

Guest XxMissxJennxX

How ironic. You said it's rare to see an asian star in Cosmo and they go along messing up the picture. They must think every asian look alike :ph34r:

:lol: i was thinking the exact same thing!!

**5MINS LATER**

I was wondering the same thing when I was looking at that picture... Why in the world did they put Daniel Henney's Picture on Edison Chen "quote" <--- that is all BAD...

Someone needs to contact them and let them know what they did wrong... this is such an insult to both Daniel and Edison... how rude they do that to OUR AMERICAN ASIAN STARS....

:lol: I just did! lol i think everybody should send an email to them telling them how dumb they must be!!

SEND YOUR COMPLAINTS!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think so cuz his name is under that paragraph... unless they messed up and used the wrong picture

^ i think they messed it up. I'm sure the pic is Daniel's not Edison's.

I was wondering the same thing when I was looking at that picture... Why in the world did they put Daniel Henney's Picture on Edison Chen "quote" <--- that is all BAD...

Someone needs to contact them and let them know what they did wrong... this is such an insult to both Daniel and Edison... how rude they do that to OUR AMERICAN ASIAN STARS....

Guest vannushka

LOL. That sucks. But I really wish asian stars who were talented actually make it in the U.S. If people look at edison's acting and think "that's the best HK has?", then that would suck.

Guest Metamorphosis

their eyes are completely diff, edison's got round eyes

but daniel's smiling in that pic, maybe they can't tell

i guess we shouldn't be surprise because since when did america give a crap about our asian celebs :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ilovetakeshi

i really don't find edison hot.

Me too :phew:

LOL. That sucks. But I really wish asian stars who were talented actually make it in the U.S. If people look at edison's acting and think "that's the best HK has?", then that would suck.

Exactly. We've got all these overrated actors/actresses coming over to Hollywood, but all the truly great ones are not promoted enough. As terrible as it sounds, i really find that he's undeserving of it.

Guest --nikkiloy

OMG!

i love edison chen in the grudge 2!!!

i didint want him to die!!!!

ughhh

but anyways why is daniel henny's pic there??0_o

Guest bluecarrot

HAHAHAH!

HELL NO!! COSMO GIRL F**KED UP ON THE PHOTO!!

that'll sh!t them over! HAHHAH!

he was sooo hot in the movie.. EDISON CHEN ON AMERICAN BIG SCREEN T.V>!!

i enjoyed him in the movie..but his acting..kind of sucked too! i liked his acting in the hk films better!!

everytime i scroll up to look at that photo..I KEEP LAUGHING!

and just for your own interests... he had a stare down with the ghost girl... it was a pretty freaky scene.. they literally looked at each other for a good 30secs!!!

Archived