Edison Chen In Cosmogirl Magazine

Guest XxMissxJennxX

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow.. finally see an asian star in an american magazine and they mess up the picturee lol

all asians look the same huh [=

but its good that he made it into the magazine?

wow i cant believe they used daniel's pic instea of edisons... they probably just googled edisons name and picked the best picture that came up, which i guess was daniels... oh well. i love edison either way!

Guest Mademoisella

AHAHAHAHA they messed up.. and putted Daniel instead!

OHHH, it'll be great to crrect them, lolz..

Aww and I can't wait for Edison to star in The Grudge 2..

Hollywood baby! *goes to get the magazine*

Guest NewsStrive717

this magazine is so retarted, check their sources!!!

i feel bad for edison, i mean c'mon it's his first time in an US magazine, isn't it??? uh!!

Guest AL_NT_ATT

LOL the pictures!! wow, first they mixed zhang ziyi's picture with gong li's and now edison chen with daniel henney's. i'm not shocked anymore >.<"".

Guest liddo x sammy

isn't that Daniel Henny?? still haven't seen The Grudge 2 yet... even part 1. will find some time to get a chance to watch it.

Of course you haven't seen it yet, The Grudge 2 doesn't come out until October :huh:

Anyway, it's nice that he's in the mag, but like someone else mentioned people should write a letter to the editor, maybe if they get enough complaints they'll do an editorial because that's just wrong.

Archived