[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@annypooh Lol, actually right now I'm trying to magnify the picture because then we can see the reflection of the person taking the picture because it's reflected on RaymondChae's glasses. 

@jakey09 please remove the gif from the quotes as it is against forum rules to quotes images, video and gifs , thanks!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hclover96

I'm so glad to come on board this lovely ship with you too!  I really enjoyed the last ship with you and the shippers there. It was so FUN! We took shipping with so much laughter and joy, never a tense moment.   :)  You were one of our best shippers then!

Same here - You've been so awesome with updating us and chingu, we'll be relying on you to deliver news of wedding bells if you get wind of it alright? Meanwhile, let's hope more fans are doing detective work and submitting reports to satisfy our SHK and SJK couplet cravings!  :D

:)

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@annypooh Lol, actually right now I'm trying to magnify the picture because then we can see the reflection of the person taking the picture because it's reflected on RaymondChae's glasses. 

@jakey09 please remove the gif from the quotes as it is against forum rules to quotes images, video and gifs , thanks!

Hold on. Let me see if I could magnify the picture too! Be right back. Lmao!

27 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

LOL!!! You cracked me up! I think you were really born to be a detective! This forum is blessed to have you. :lol: I actually thought the same thing tho.. Shippers think alike. Too bad I can't see it I just have to rely on that longing gaze of beauty towards the photographer. 

EDIT: I tried the windows and the doors but still, no luck. Show your face Mr. Photographer

Not sure if this has been posted so ignore if it has, but I found the original Naver post from the netizen who said their friend spotted SHK SJK in New York Soho - so if it's correct then they're saying SJK was spotted in NY with her a few days before 24th Feb.

Translation from the Chinese:

"Friend sent this to me from Kakao Talk (Korean version of whatsapp)
A good friend of mine studying New York was in soho area shopping and said they saw a very handsome Korean fellow hence kept staring at this person hehehe, that person seemed to emit an aura/glow watching watching then they realised it was SJK! Next to him was a person wrapped/covered up very well. He was holding her hand, upon looking carefully it was SHK! (cry)
They said they saw this a few days before DOTs premiere date
(that would be Feb 24) (cry)"

Screenshot_2016_03_21_23_41_05_1.png

Someone mentioned The meaning of those roses SHK had posted a while back. Someone said that 5 means "I love you very much", 6 means " I want to be yours". Is that true? Or they're just making it up?

dang it, I can't stop smiling because Songsong couple

So turns out today is Raymond Chae's birthday, so SHK, YAI and mysterious photographer are there to have dinner and drinks. Maybe the macaroons were a present from the couple? Lol

Sorry guys, I tried magnifying but since the picture quality isn't HD you see nothing. And the flash is too bright to begin with.

4 minutes ago, alleverything said:

How weird. Soompi mentioned the late night dinner in their recent article about the cast dinner, but left out SHK lol, which was kind of an important detail.

I was under the impression that Joong Ki had a separate meal date with the guys. Otherwise, I would think Kim Eun Sook would have been mentioned here, too. 

Heh, I like the idea that if they're to hang out together in Korea, Joong Ki and Hye Kyo would have to do it late at night or after hours. Hehehe.

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

So turns out today is Raymond Chae's birthday, so SHK, YAI and mysterious photographer are there to have dinner and drinks. Maybe the macaroons were a present from the couple? Lol

Sorry guys, I tried magnifying but since the picture quality isn't HD you see nothing. And the flash is too bright to begin with.

I don't know if i'm seeing things, but you can kind of spot a reflection in the champagne glass, it is a male, can make out short, very short hair

4 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

I was under the impression that Joong Ki had a separate meal date with the guys. Otherwise, I would think Kim Eun Sook would have been mentioned here, too. 

Heh, I like the idea that if they're to hang out together in Korea, Joong Ki and Hye Kyo would have to do it late at night or after hours. Hehehe.

Uhm, Kim Eun Sook wasn't there.

@alleverything is right in her observation that SHK's name is conspicuously missing, the four of them ate the meal together as per the owner of the restaurant. They came before midnight and stayed on till 2:30 am or so.

@2cents that's Raymond's sweater you're seeing :) . The shape gets warped because of the camera, because the angle of the glass is such that since it's not below the photographer the only way we can see his reflection is if it's at his eye level. Since that can't be his eye level it's more likely that Raymond Chae's glasses will reflect the image and not the champagne glass.

Hyun Jyu-Ri-she plays Dr Kangs bff said that our SHK is a nice person, not just beautiful but kind too. She feels like a squid standing next to our Goddess. 

Awe, how sweet of her. Our song Kikyo are loved by many. Awesomeness!!

1 minute ago, angieknows_11 said:

I thought she was there at the Serengetea with Hye Kyo and Joong Ki, when they gave away their autographs. Ahh, I'm confused now. LOL.

Nope, I remember why the confusion arose. The picture had tagged Kim Min Seok (the actor playing Private Kimbum) but the person mistook it to be the writer. So basically it was the three alpha team men and the one and only yippeuni. Hope that clears your doubt. If you're still curious you can google the hangul characters and you'll be convinced.

@joongkyo, Aaah, okay. But yes, it is interesting then that Hye Kyo was excluded from being mentioned in the article. LOL. I am a bit bummed out that there were more people there with them. Haha. I would have been fine with Kim Min Seok (or just any one person from the Alpha Team) being the only other actor to hang out with them. Hehe.

there are three different gazes here.. 

Raymond : happy, overwhelming, admiration 

Kyo : loving and lovely 

Ah In : friendship 

even a grandma who lives in a mountain can see that.. and one thing is the same.. ALL men here (including the photographer) adore Kyo. She wore that black leather bracelet again and a pair of Cartier bangle and watch.

@joongkyo just look in SHK face, i believe the one who take the picture is her "close collegial" himself...only in one seeing on this picture, my mind saying that and my heart believe too.. the looked of "shy glow in love" face of SHK, and i think love could make this girl become younger than she would be... for deep thought you may looked in SHK ig, which some of "fallen glowing face"are there.. imho... (really enjoy this thread and my delulu romance could shipping fast) 

@SeGafanlady thankyou chingu for always give this thread with nice information about our goddess... 

Archived