[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 hours ago, just4songsong said:

I've been a fan of love teams/ couples here in my country, and somehow I'd say I have quite a knack in seeing who's in it for real and who's just for reel. And I can sense every bit of realness in these two. This is the first time I'm shipping a Kdrama couple, and I'm already shipping hardcore! Haha! I guess it's because when you see them both and the chemistry they exude, you just can't help it...hahaha  

THIS!!!! I'm a Filipina also @just4songsong and I cannot help but associate them with Jadine (a famous loveteam in our country :)). The feels on these two are amazing! My hunches are usually right, though, well it was with Jadine (they started out as friends too, then best friends, then eventually became a REAL couple) :) Sorry to cut your post, but I totally agree with this. Showbusiness in Korea (took me a while to wrap my head around how it is) is so different from the Philippines , where loveteams are expected to stick together after a successful show or series, which is why it is even more AMAZING that our SongSong couple still catch up and meet up!!! KILIG (that's the Filipino term for that giddy, butterflies-in-your-tummy feeling). :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

All I can say is I've never seen a guy more dead-gone on a girl than Joong Ki is with Hye Kyo. The universal language of attraction!!!!! The body language is spot on!!! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Chulhwa IG Update feat SJK :)

It's not SJK.

These pictures are a series of pictures taken in Busan around two days ago (so definitely NOT SJK) , this is the 3rd edition of the 뒷북 (Unaware) pictures. The first shot Chulhwa uploaded was of this guy https://www.instagram.com/p/BFnceJqxFgs/?taken-by=chulhwa and then of YAI https://www.instagram.com/p/BFncxA6RFhC/?taken-by=chulhwa

The guy in the 3rd picture is Chulhwa himself.

What Chulhwa was wearing on the exhibition day, notice his sign on his cap - It's the NY Yankees cap.

Spoiler

OmjXplf.jpg

This is what the back of the NY Yankees cap looks like..notice the logo is the same as Chulwa's from the day at the gallery.

Spoiler

oKn0G02.jpg

Hence its Chulhwa not SJK.

And additional shot of Chulhwa in his NY Yankees cap

Spoiler

8tUaGrW.jpg

@hyukgu No problem :) , it did look very similar to SJK. I did a double take when I saw it too.

8 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Oops, but I'm not really sure that's SJK or not lol I will edit it later if I'm wrong since I just found it out on SJK DC Inside :sweatingbullets:

I don't think he's SJK...it's Chulhwa himself. You should check at his previous post. 

8 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Oops, but I'm not really sure that's SJK or not lol I will edit it later if I'm wrong since I just found it out on SJK DC Inside :sweatingbullets:

Just stopping by, currently on vacation. That isn't SJK it is Chulhwa :) I think because from the back and how SJK likes to wear his  cap backwards people assume they are the same but I'm like 99.9% sure it isn't SJK judging from the picture that was uploaded the day before 

6 hours ago, pgaltr said:

Kyo just changed her profile picture in her Instagram. Timing , timing, timing .....

kyo changed her profile picture last week when he was going back to Korea and today she changed her profile picture again when he was going back.. Will she change her profile picture next round?:P

1 hour ago, thepixies said:

@applegirl2 helped me to search for the banner and it occurs at around 1:00:40 during the magic trick. The banner was turned over then to reveal the words. And the magician asked the audience to chant the slogan. Meanwhile, one of the presenters was supposed to shuffle the blocks with the paper bags.

Thank you so much! I just rewatched it and it was nothing much (I guess I was just being delusional lol...this whole shipping thing is taking over me haha)

@joongkyo i'm just wondering in which way  (noona Kyo and hyung Ki)  told puppy KMS  to do well? does answering the possible question about their dating rumor or do well on singing..hahaha.. either way,,he did a very good job commenting on the dating issue (by answering that Song's are best friends) and making the audience laughed...

30 minutes ago, yayaxele21 said:

@joongkyo i'm just wondering in which way  (noona Kyo and hyung Ki)  told puppy KMS  to do well? does answering the possible question about their dating rumor or do well on singing..hahaha.. either way,,he did a very good job commenting on the dating issue (by answering that Song's are best friends) and making the audience laughed...

This is how I imagined their conversation:

puppy: Noona, hyung (is that how he addresses joongki?), I'm going to be on Radio Star..they're probably going to ask me about you guys...how should I respond?

SHK: hmm...maybe say we're best friends? 

SJK: eyyyy best friends! *first bumps* 

:) 

songsong-fist-bump.jpg

OMG :w00t: I have never won anything in my almost 4 decades life. But I won the Baek Sang Invitation... I checked so many times. I still can not believe my eyes. But too bad I am not in Korea... :tears:  Anybody knows whether this invitation is transferable? I prefer to give it to somebody based in Korea so there will be more SongSong Shipper there...

1 hour ago, alicat3736 said:

Thank you so much! I just rewatched it and it was nothing much (I guess I was just being delusional lol...this whole shipping thing is taking over me haha)

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

No, you are not delulu! But you were looking in the wrong section, maybe? Was it this segment instead?

The punning subtitle says "Song Hui Qiao" - er, literally 'send a bunch of buckwheat', I think. LOL 

5 minutes ago, thepixies said:

No, you are not delulu! But you were looking in the wrong section, maybe? Was it this segment instead?

The punning subtitle says "Song Hui Qiao" - er, literally 'send a bunch of buckwheat', I think. LOL 

Ah yes it's this scene! Ahaha thank you so much~<3

I though that scene was hilarious. Although I only understood bits and pieces of the show, I couldn't stop smiling and laughing..can't wait for the Eng subs!

Archived