[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I've been lurking and just ecstatic to read all the news on our lovely songsong couple... just saw kms instagram and i think he's with jin goo now? Oh my, im imagining that maybe its a dots reunion? And maybe just maybe 'they' are there as well? Nothing wrong with having dots cast reunion right?? :blush::heart:

Sorry i dont speak korean.. forgot abt the caption... was just so excited at seeing the pic...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, melissala said:

I'm not.  Supposed fans continue to harass her friends, so it's not surprising they do the same thing with a random woman who met him.  It's all pretty sad how these people behave.  Hopefully she does not get into trouble for sharing a picture.  When fans act so "enthusiastic" they actually limit the information we get about them...  

That's why! I read some comments awhile ago before it became private..hahaha so many comments said...u translate in English...translate in English...what did u write...please write in English...as a fan of both sometimes it's so embarrassing seeing comments like that...like they're ordering her to share information..I hope she won't be in trouble too..looks like so many fans shared already what she wrote..like what @joongkyo said their costumer should have privacy when visiting their store..I saw same comments from SHG friends too..ordering them to post both couple picture

1 hour ago, phuongfoodiedinh said:

SONG JOONG KI:

1. HUMOUROUS - check!

(whoelse made SHK laugh non-stop during the filming of DOTS if it's not SJK?! And SHK ACKNOWLEDGED that! :dizzy:

2. UNCLE-LIKE - check!

(don't forget this is the man who is extremely smart but a total noob for SNS and smartphone, who admitted himself to be old-fashioned, who had no idea what tsundere meant, who read  a loottt of books in army.... he definitely has the charm of an old man :blush:

Not to forget SHK called him "ahjussi" (which means uncle in english!) in DOTS epilogue when they were doing the drunk KMY scene :bawling::heart::wub::D

2 hours ago, khxy said:

Someone posted a little sneak peak of Hye Kyo Elle magazine interview 

Q:Kang Mo Yeon likes a smart and humorous man,what about you?

He must have humour,this one is a very important trait and it is more important than looks.

Q:Someone who is like younger brother or uncle?

Uncle

Q:Is SJK humorous in real life?

He is not as eloquent as Captain Yoo but he is certainly a humorous man.Eventhough he is younger than me but he is earnest and we have the same attitude towards our work.

Credit baidu

:D:phew::D someone we know called SJK "ahjusshi" while filming a drunk scene with him :w00t: making him ROFL with her cuteness too :phew: 

I don't know if it's only in some hermes stores I heard the story of; but you can't get your Birkin/Kelly in your first visit to Hermes store. Either you need to buy other items until the shopkeeper "approved" and offer you K/B bag or you need to prove shopkeeper that you really want the bag and keep back and forth to the store many times. Some even need to give the shopkeeper LV bag until she offer you the bag lol

if SJK got the bag, is whether he bought some items before (I think I saw him once wear hermes shoes or is it only a fantasy), or it is simply because he's SJK anyway. Hahah.

and yes, store like Hermes should have capability to keep the consumer's data privacy strictly. And I pity her for being asked by those annoying people. 

SHK has the face that we will never get tired to look at...she is not just beautiful, it's a combination of cute, pretty, stunning and the most amazing is her endless youthful look..with her petite build as a bonus. I have a female cousin who used to hated SHK (I don't know why she was always bitter when talk about her, at some point we argued very hard because I was so irritated ). But lately, I found her become SHK's fan since DOTS airing. After DOTS ended, she searched for all SHK's old dramas and taking her time to watch it all. She said that she's regretting to ignore such a great actress before, and admitted SHK's beauty is totally undeniable. Now she knows why I am always big fan of kyo and certainly now she is a new fan too.

@angelmas haha your cousin is funny. at least she finally found her way back.

This might be out of topic, but there are certain actresses that I'm not really fond of, not because they as an actress, but because of their annoying rude fan. Nowadays, there are so many people claiming themselves as SHK/ SJK fans, but it really sad to see when they acted so immaturely in social media. It is such an embarrassment to see these people, really. Though how fans acted do not represent the actor/ actress/ idol, but whether we like it or not, the way we acted, people will relate it with our fav actress/ actor. Of course the media doesn't care about this, but fans from other groups. 

It's okay if people hate us for no reason, that's their problem, but don't let people hate us because of our attitude. That's really our problem and we need to fix it.

Thank you all for the updates! Gorgeous new photoshoot pics of Kyo for ELLE!! Flawless:wub:

2 hours ago, khxy said:

Q:Is SJK humorous in real life?

He is not as eloquent as Captain Yoo but he is certainly a humorous man.Eventhough he is younger than me but he is earnest and we have the same attitude towards our work.

Credit baidu

On April 22, 2016 at 6:04 AM, ilovesjk said:

He's amazing and SHK just glows in his presence! I don't think she has ever been happier. Just look at that silly grin plastered on her face. 

Agreed with every word you said. Awww SJK always makes our beautiful Kyo smile :heart:

image_16.gif

image_17.gif

Credit

@ysteee I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting that video of him singing 好久不見! I watched the entire fanmeet but I didn't really listen to the song cos it's not kiss goodbye by Lee Hom but this video you posted made me listen to it 4 times and I started weeping!

He sounded so earnest in all aspects!! His singing is so touching and I don't understand how he managed all that chinese to even finish the song! It's amazing! 

@d172 you are right, i've tried to asked some people who claimed that they are fans of SHK / SJK / both, to take down any gossip/ speculation picture regarding her past or present. 

No matter how long they've been a fans, but their attitude seem not define so... I feel so sad and angry.. And i always ended up miserably, cried because they just dont listen and care, they said its just for some fun for their followers... How could they do that to their idol?!! 

Me and my mom really really love SHK since i was in middle school 16 years ago. We watched together all of her dramas and movies.. I always mention her name in my prayer every sunday at church.. Wishing her happiness ahead.. I just love her so so much for her amazing heart, she didnt change at all after all the fames (i am a woman who already married and here i am falling in love with SHK over this years *sorry my dear husband) 

I dont know how to protect my angel from mean people like that.. But what i learn is to not following their IG again, not comment anything again. I will just stay silent for the sake of my angel.. 

Why i am so happy in this thread because I believe in SJK, i really have a strong feeling that He is a REAL GENTLEMAN after all this time, i have never ever see a man like SJK (ex bf, fanboy, every male in s.korea who wants to marry her ) SJK showed to the world nothing can hold him to chase her. SJK is super BRAVE man, he will shielding my angel and make her happy! I bow down to you SJK,, please take care of her... T_T 

Monday blues definitely been chased away after work thanks to SHK THE ETHEREAL GODDESS OMG :wub: WHICH HEAVEN DID SHE FALL FROM SERIOUSLY???????? her Elle photoshoot is not just gorgeous and every synonym in the dictionary of mankind matching to beautiful, i can't even find any word to match that level of beauty she beholds, along with that beautiful soul of hers! THOSE EYES EYES EYES ARE JUST ENTRANCING omg and we girls, just fall in love with her over and over, what more guys and particularly SJK??? Enjoyed everyone's posts and updates, thank you!! :D Can't wait to know her full interview from Elle and what made her say "the man I love is humorous" :phew: and since this thread has so many members well-versed in all languages possible, when I first read that translation, I almost screamed in the lab and virtually hugging this massive ship :w00t: thanks @khxy and @MiAmour !! and another word that keeps tagging along with SS here is timing and more timing! It's as tho /they/ control the timing here of what and how news should come out. 

3 more magazine shoots for SHK for June, thank you for sharing the previews @joongkyo ! All these months SHK has been quiet like a ninja then BAM slaying the world with 3 covers, definitely looking forward to her honest interviews and I'm really curious bout her thoughts and her upcoming projects etc, since her press con was already fresh and revealing enough! :) JUNE IS DEFINITELY A SONGSONG MONTH \O/ 

@ilovesjk your post basically screams "nuff said!" with SJK being SJK the smart man, it's always the underlying message he's trying to convey across and he doesn't do so without well-thought actions and definitely it takes two hands to clap hence the decision for any revelations is just not his own too! 

@angieknows HD glory of that Marie Claire photoshoot of SJK is just :wub: can any two visuals ever beat that of SJK and SHK????? SJK looks fresh, handsome and young and definitely over his fear of dogs? :D

3 separate updates on the same day? :blink: Someone is in good mood today? Can I think that she might feel so happy now after receiving some gift from a particular person? Or basically his present is already a gift to her? :phew: (Sorry for my delulu mind :P)

Archived