[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

29 minutes ago, meimei~ said:

I think Song Joong Ki already knew about Studio Concrete before DOTS because of his "old friends". ..........of his friends back then (probably they invited him or what), and not because he wanted to be closely associated with the studio. I hope I am making sense though? :)

Yes, and it has been addressed and responded to.... many times over. :)

40 minutes ago, gypsyarcher said:

@lovely_skham_stv I would like to suggest you to put the translation into images instead of purely texts. And please put your watermark on it, to be strategically placed, that’s hard to be cropped out, e.g. semi transparent watermark as background.

True, the credit stealers can still re-type, just don’t let them steal so easily. The contributors at least protect their intelligence first by watermarking. Seeing what’s happening, original contributors can’t rely solely on people good faith to credit them. I don’t want another credible contributor to be burnt down.

I HAVE BEEN CONTEMPLATING THAT...... LOOKING BACK UPON HAVING TO DO TRANSLATIONS COUNTLESS TIMES FOR ANOTHER CELEBRITY COUPLE AND NEVER HAVE I GONE THROUGH WHAT OTHER TRANSLATORS ENDURED HERE IN THIS THREAD FOR SONGSONG COUPLE..... THIS TIME I HAVE DECIDED THAT YES I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I WATERMARK MY TRANSLATIONS.

* ALSO I WOULD PREFER TO SHARE THESE TRANSLATIONS ALL AT ONCE. JUST SO ITS EASIER ON MYSELF AND AS WELL THE READERS. SO WHEN THE VIDEOS ARE RELEASED TOMORROW. I WILL NEED AT LEAST A COUPLE OF HOURS TO PREPARE THEM FOR ALL OF YOU.

PLEASE BE PATIENT....no point in P.M. when I will be finished for I am anxious to see it and translate it for everyone. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE UPDATES!!! THE AIR IN HERE IS MUCH BRIGHTER!!!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Yes, and it has been addressed and responded to many times over. :)

I HAVE BEEN CONTEMPLATING THAT...... LOOKING BACK UPON HAVING TO DO TRANSLATIONS COUNTLESS TIMES FOR ANOTHER CELEBRITY COUPLE AND NEVER HAVE I GONE THROUGH WHAT OTHER TRANSLATORS ENDURED HERE IN THIS THREAD FOR SONGSONG COUPLE..... THIS TIME I HAVE DECIDED THAT YES I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I WATERMARK MY TRANSLATIONS.

* ALSO I WOULD PREFER TO SHARE THESE TRANSLATIONS ALL AT ONCE. JUST SO ITS EASIER ON MYSELF AND AS WELL THE READERS. SO WHEN THE VIDEOS ARE RELEASED TOMORROW. I WILL NEED AT LEAST A COUPLE OF HOURS TO PREPARE THEM FOR ALL OF YOU.

PLEASE BE PATIENT....no point in P.M. when I will be finished for I am anxious to see it and translate it for everyone. 

Thank you ALL FOR THE UPDATES!!! THE AIR IN HERE IS MUCH BRIGHTER!!!

LOL yay as usual I am late for things. HAHAHAHA~ and omg you lucky lucky you're breathing the same air as Joong Ki~ T^T <33333 will you go to the fanmeeting too? :D

" We're all travelling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride. " - Tim, ABOUT TIME -

Lets spread love in this lovely remarkable ride, SS shippers~:) Do not let anyone ever dull our SS ship sparkle~

1 hour ago, janepink1609 said:

After reading some trolls with purpose to sink our ship, I’ve decided to pointed out my point of being SS shipper here even some of it might have been discussed previously but still, I want to describe it again hehe J :

1. Our captain really have something towards SHK [Whose not? Hello..she is the most beautiful women in SK with kind inner heart and personality,  :D]

By re-watching all the previous projects of SJK, I can see many of his co-stars were attracted and even in-love with him but not once I’ve seen that SJK feels the same way. He is being sweet just for the drama.

However, when I saw DotS, there is something different about him. Aside of him being more matured in one way, his glance also can not lie. When he is teasing SHK also not that kind of childish people did, he did it manly that I’m sure all women will fell for him. One of the moment that is really assure me was the BTS of “stare fight”, I know that uri captain felt something in him, his heart seems almost explode that time, lolz :D

Yoo Si Jin: “If you’re a doctor, you must not have a boyfriend since you’re so busy.”

Kang Mo Yeon: “If you’re a soldier, you must not have a girlfriend since it’s so hard.”

Yoo Si Jin: “Who should answer..?”

2. Some of u has said before regarding SHK’s kiss scenes, she only willing to open her mouth if she have something kekeke. All women did, even she is an actress but feeling doesn’t lie.

I can feel that SHK is actually fell with SJK already maybe she just want to wait for a while to see if the guy really sincere as her. Since we know how she has been hurt in the past so she need to consider many things before starting a new and strong relationship. Anyway, I’m confident with SJK, since he seems like a person who hardly in love with a women and if he did, he will try his best to win her heart and stamp it in his heart. [That is why we never heard any serious dating rumor about him. He also only dated 4 times in the 2012 interview and that is before he was enlisted to the army so we can confirm that he dated NO ONE before and after the army until DotS.] kekeke

3. NO DIRECT DENIAL from both sides.

When asked, SJK only calmly stated that he and SHK are talking about the rumor and enjoy it.. [What?? SHK even say she need a confession because she have no time now since she is aged {still gorgeous even she aged, lolz}. I mean, letting the rumor in the air while saying that?? Hehehe Unless if u’re waiting someone to do the action, yes, someone who like to lead [kekeke] and we know who is it, so who care about the rumor as long as both of u happy and know each other’s feeling.

Anyway, I feel sorry for @joongkyo who always enlighten this thread everytime she found something new but the troller just keep bullying her.. Please come back, just ignore them, together we united.. ^_^

Let’s make our ship for keep sailing and let the trolls just pass by..

Don’t forget to keep Voting for SS as well, cheers ^_~

edit: sorry for the messy post as I've typed this in word first before copy and paste here but it's become more messy now, lolz bian he chingu

@janepink1609 can i add one more..... their lovey dovey scene is full of HOTNESSSS, chemistry is unquestionable... :lol:... sometimes i'm fanning my self while watching them... hahahaha...

In the wine kiss, MY was not supposed to kiss SJ, and only SJ got the action but idk why the tension in WOW there... and my feeling after watching the BTS.. was an OMG.... are you kidding me if you're trying to tell me they're only noona - dongsaeng Mr. Producer? seriously??? That is some serious tension there... 

I'm sure me and also all of you have seen a lot of chemistry on the screen before, and because of the chemistry dating rumors always start.... But to tell you the truth, chemistry doesn't always equate to real romance... it could be friendship, mutual trust, mutual attraction, etc,  but it's a starting ground to start in every relationship nonetheless.

Personally speaking I think however long they have known each other (please note, we don't know how long), they seem to already have a good vibe to them, mutual friends and all hehe. DOTS just give them the opportunity to pursue if there is something there, and i guess the timing is just right for the relationships to bloom. 

Watching the BTS, HK PC,  always put a smile on my face because They look happy together. That's why I ship them.. the look happy... and I constantly feel touched thinking about it....  Edit.. just check the lovely gift shared by HCLOVER96 to see it.. aren't they adorable... :wub:

One thing for sure,,, They are not DENYING it.. so yeah.... hehe that's all i have to say.. 

@superbigcat Thank you for sharing the article, i'm constantly proud too of both of Song - Song charity act. And I realize we can do it too.. just by sharing to our community.. it's how we learn from our role model.  They are amazing.

@lovely_skham_stv and @hclover96 thankyou for trying too keep the thread in a good vibe... 

3 hours ago, twtwb said:

"Descendants of the Sun"', Song-Song/KiKyo and this thread in particular have all exceeded my expectation. And I have to again thank each and every member of the thread  for her or his positive contribution to bringing such a pleasant surprise. I trust that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo would also be happy and thankful to know that there is a group of people who love them so much and, despite various challenges, remain so dedicated, mature and loyal to the love that they share.

What a beautiful insight! All of us here are so thankful for you; thank you for creating this thread so that we have a place to express everything we feel regarding Song Song :) 

As you said, let's stay happy together. This thread is a place of love (love for both SJK and SHK, and also love for each other as shippers). Let's keep bringing the positive vibes here and spreading the SS love! :)

3718060222_c164f0f6.png

29 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

Yes, and it has been addressed and responded to.... many times over. :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE UPDATES!!! THE AIR IN HERE IS MUCH BRIGHTER!!!

I am waiting for your translation. Having you on the ship is really really good, it makes us stronger! Thanks a lot for your huge contribution

32 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@janepink1609 can i add one more..... their lovey dovey scene is full of HOTNESSSS, chemistry is unquestionable... :lol:... sometimes i'm fanning my self while watching them... hahahaha...

In the wine kiss, MY was not supposed to kiss SJ, and only SJ got the action but idk why the tension in WOW there... and my feeling after watching the BTS.. was an OMG.... are you kidding me if you're trying to tell me they're only noona - dongsaeng Mr. Producer? seriously??? That is some serious tension there... 

I'm sure me and also all of you have seen a lot of chemistry on the screen before, and because of the chemistry dating rumors always start.... But to tell you the truth, chemistry doesn't always equate to real romance... it could be friendship, mutual trust, mutual attraction, etc,  but it's a starting ground to start in every relationship nonetheless.

Personally speaking I think however long they have known each other (please note, we don't know how long), they seems to already have a good vibe to them, mutual friend and all hehe. DOTS just give them the opportunity to pursue if there is something there, and i guess the timing is just right for the relationships to bloom. 

Watching the BTS, HK PC,  alwyas put a smile on my face because They look happy together. That's why I ship them.. the look happy... and I constantly feel touched thinking about it.... 

One thing for sure,,, They are not DENYING it.. so yeah.... hehe that's all i have to say.. 

Ah speaking about the wine kiss, I remember when the BTS scene showing that SJK teasing SHK for taking away the wine, I feel SHK showing out her aegyo to SJK telling him to stop teasing her. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B70O9qYzvE

SJK: It's Hye Kyo! It's the real Song Hye Kyo!!

SHK: Yaa~~ah [with the cute tone] :wub: >> I always done that with my BF in the past who now become my hubby.. hehe ^_^

1 hour ago, khxy said:

Some fun facts regarding SJK Harper Bazaar China interview :

- Before shooting started, he shook hands with all the crew and greeted them in Mandarin. As he was worried that some hasn't eaten, he brought  bread for all.

- He doesn't have any air. During the photo shoot, he was only accompanied by his manager. His manager has been with him for 6 years and his stylist for above 10 years.

-He was discussing with HB team which Chinese songs he should sing during China fan meet.( Comment by HB: i just want to say you are so handsome, whatever song you sing will be good)

-SJK said " Regarding my dating habit/style, i don't think i have any. If i'm in a relationship, i won't reveal it."

source: baidu and HB

Thank you for sharing another fun-facts of SJK! I always enjoy reading the posts you have shared to us here :)

Reading your post makes me once again realized how considerate SJK is. He's such a considerate person not only to the people around him but also to his fans :heart: I cannot wait to see what kind of songs that he'd choose since you know this man always picks nice and touching songs lol ^_^

@lovely_skham_stv Aw I am looking forward to your translation! Thanks so much for your effort, and as everyone has said, another thanks for livening the mood in our thread ^_^

I've posted quite a few times here but i'm more of a silent reader. And the news of @joongkyo leaving the thread got me teary-eyed. :cry: I swear this thread will never be the same again without you here. And the fun of shipping won't be the same as how it was when you're still around. I am not close to you but your contributions on this thread have been a great help and my source of strength as i was coping up with withdrawal symptoms from DOTS. Can u please not leave instead? ..Or better yet create a new account and come back here spazzing our OTP again. This is so sad.. :bawling:

13 minutes ago, janepink1609 said:

Ah speaking about the wine kiss, I remember when the BTS scene showing that SJK teasing SHK for taking away the wine, I feel SHK showing out her aegyo to SJK telling him to stop teasing her. 

SHK: Yaa~~ah [with the cute tone] :wub: >> I always done that with my BF in the past who now become my hubby.. hehe ^_^

Yup i feel you too,,that was the cute sound we made to our bf,,cutie things they love when we're in bf and gf relationship, when we're on early stage of relationship. Thats why my heart says im not delulu :P 

Hi all,

most of the time i will only lurk here to spazz about SongSong..i find this forum so interesting and informative..was googling for news for SJK and it brought me here instead..and ever since i really love this place..am so sad that this is happening with joongkyo leaving and the bully and all that..i just hope that we will try to find common ground with each other here which is shipping our lovely songsong couple and not battling with each other..hope this thread will remains open and active after this though we lost one of our main contributor here..

anyway, just to share the pic of our caption in thailand..looks like a really nice place to be hidden..huhu

Pic credit to owner

31 minutes ago, janepink1609 said:

Yeahh I notice it too haha.. 

And then there is also the hair tying scene... hehe... He say "then compliment me " when he had a hard time tying her hair...:lol: 

Frankly.. SJK seems to have a greater Presence in real live as shown on video compare to in pictures.. it's not that pictures doesn't do him justice. He is already good looking as it is hehe.. but looking at the BTS, seeing the real him (well, as real as we can see on TV), all i can say is WOW.... that is one Manly guyy.... :lol: and his actions with HK is of another scale... 

And as discussed in this thread.. he is genuinely very supportive, protective and loving toward HK... is there anything else we can add to this perfect guy.. 

Ps. anyone who wants to understand more please back read.

9 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

And then there is also the hair tying scene... hehe... He say "then compliment me " when he had a hard time tying her hair...:lol: 

Frankly.. SJK seems to have a greater Presence in real live as shown on video compare to in pictures.. it's not that pictures doesn't do him justice. He is already good looking as it is hehe.. but looking at the BTS, seeing the real him (well, as real as we can see on TV), all i can say is WOW.... that is one Manly guyy.... :lol: and his actions with HK is of another scale... 

And as stated and discussed in this thread.. he is genuinely very supportive, protective and loving toward HK... is there anything else we can add to this perfect guy.. 

giphy.gif-]

hallelujah-gif.gif

How much money is Song Hye Kyo worth? 

Referring to the “goddesses”, at the present time, people will immediately think of Song Hye Kyo. After the attack the small screen with “Descendants of The Sun” , her name is “hot” than ever.

She became the perfect in the eyes of many fans. Not only is the famous star, Song Hye Kyo also has been rich in the Korean entertainment industry.

The assets “giant” that the actress of “Descendants of the Sun” owns really make many people be “stunned”.

how-much-money-is-song-hye-kyo-worth-251

After 20 years in showbiz, Song Hye Kyo became the leading actress in Kbiz. Beauty, fame and talent helped her make more money through lucrative filming and advertising contracts.

With each episode in series film That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013), Song Hye Kyo was paid 60 million wons.

After the success of Descendants of the Sun, the position of Song Hye Kyo increased substantially .

Currently, even the cash of Song Hye Kyo was closed, but through the heat of the film we can confirm the amount that she received from the role of Dr. Kang sure “huge”.

With the aim is to become a real actor, not a star, Song Hye Kyo retricted receiving advertising to focus on acting.

However, the cash that actress of “Descendants Of the Sun” received from representing the brands remains be a huge figure. According to statistics, in 2015 the remuneration ads of Song Hye Kyo is 600 million wons.

Song Hye Kyo is one of the most-admired Korean stars in China, she also earn huge profits in this market. In 2015, the actress earned about 2.4 billion wons while acting as well as other activities in China.

With the remuneration, Song Hye Kyo invested in the real estate sector. A real estate expert in Korea evaluate that Dr. Kang is a intelligent invester in real estate.

She often choose the villas has many facades is located in a nice position and the price is usually higher than the average level of 1 billion wons. Song Hye Kyo villa where living The villas are absolute protected with high walls 9m

Currently, Song Hye Kyo lives in the mansion worth 8.5 billion wons, of expensive condominiums Huyn Tae area, Sam Seong Dong.

Huyn Tae area is one of the most advanced residential areas in the capital 

South Korea named the Beverly Hills of Seoul. A lot of politicians, businessmen are choosing residence here by the safety and privacy reach the maximum level. Famous actress Jeon Ji Hyun also owns a mansion in this area.

Beautiful gardens of the villa site Song Hye Kyo

The property of Song Hye Kyo is a 2 storey villa, with an area of over 400 m2. This real estate is bought from spouses actor Cha In Pyo – Shin Ae Ra in 10/2014.

Actress “Descendants of the Sun” owns real estate giant.

Photos about beautiful mansion Song Hye Kyo has just bought more.

Besides, recently, Song Hye Kyo has just bought another villa also in Huyn Tae area. Villa with an area of 600 m2, 1 basement and 2 floors. Song Hye Kyo spent 9 billion wons to buy the property from the chairman of a prominent Pharmaceuticals group in Korea.

Besides the “super” villas, Song Hye Kyo also owns an apartment and a luxury villa up to 3 billion wons in Kang Nam district.

Moreover, to facilitate for business trips and travel in the US, the Beauty has bought a luxury apartment on the 33th floor of the 50-floors building in Manhattan, New York.

In addition to real estate in Korea, Song Hye Kyo also bought a luxury apartment in Manhattan, New York.

This building is called “The President” apartment.Many big guns in the Korean economy is the owner of the house here, including Doosan Group Chairman, CEO of Nongshim, President Aekyung …

Reportedly, area and floor location the house will determine the difference in value, but in general the price of luxury apartments range from 2 billion wons to 3 billion wons.

With the huge estate, Song Hye Kyo has become the queen of estate in Korea.

Credit: Theson.net 

26 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

And as stated and discussed in this thread.. he is genuinely very supportive, protective and loving toward HK... is there anything else we can add to this perfect guy.. 

Yeah, I really love his voice tone in that clip, awuuuuuuu [wolf longing sounds, kekeke :phew:. He totally didn’t act like dongsaeng but instead he want SHK to support him. When it’s too difficult, SJK then gave up and seeing SHK complaining about being hurt [feels like she is showing her act there since when SJK turn down his head, SHK hands move and touch him as if she is comforting him.

tumblr_o66qbimrF11qjtjwpo1_250.gif

SHK: bian he chagiya, I have no choice to put up this act by complaining. I’m afraid the rest of all can smell something between us.. Kikiki
SJK: smiling in his heart

Aaaah, maybe this is why KBS didn’t give more BTS scenes, because by this few scenes of BTS, we had felt that they’re REAL, how can they show the rest to us, unless if want to get caught, kekeke ^_^

Gif credit to http://lucymontero.tumblr.com/post/143444516194/serenity2bliss-dots-bts-the-hair-tie-scene

SORRY FOR THE LATE TRANSLATION.... I was out and the thread wouldn't let me post anything :blink:....

@Summer Rize :)

"BIG BOSS JOONGKI, A MESSAGE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS WAITING AT THE AIRPORT AND ALL MY FANS IN THAILAND, I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW AT 7"

13126785_1071004606289436_564371545_n.jp

Thank you Mr. Kim , Mr. Seung , twin friends , joong ki .. I am ready for the match

13117887_1317683518260841_1862784168_n.j

Cr: IG keung_chalermchai

Archived