[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@razledgoose ya thanks!! Wah it's all white and i cannot see anything upclose, I am leaning towards Saint Laurent cos they had a all white sneaker that looks exactly like that and is sold out!! Cos he is being dressed by SL lately hence he noticed it? Ahhh 

@Summer Rize it's far away but it should be SL cos he would have noticed a brand that he is being dressed in 

and you all should know who loves Saint Laurent too? and why he is suddenly dressed by SL after DOTS??? 

No prizes for guessing! That's connection baby !! 

14 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@razledgoose ya thanks!! Wah it's all white and i cannot see anything upclose, I am leaning towards Saint Laurent cos they had a all white sneaker that looks exactly like that and is sold out!! Cos he is being dressed by SL lately hence he noticed it? Ahhh 

@Summer Rize it's far away but it should be SL cos he would have noticed a brand that he is being 

How about this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE_VPbRuToJ/

I tried search the video or pic of them but unfortunately cant find the close up one 

:bawling:

He must be overwhelmed and touched by such a warm outpouring of welcome! I can't ever imagine this kind of feeling. He seems tired, but the smile on his face is genuine joy at seeing such massive support. :) Gaaaaah! I love this guy more and more! LOL. 

I've already used up 3 votes for him today ... I hope he goes back up to 70%, but I'll use up all 10 for him today if need be (and it's looking that way). I hope Hye Kyo stays at 90%. Like @Chewy Hoe said, the threshold needs to stay at at least 80%. So, if you can do it now, vote everyone! :) 

If you're like me and have a Mac, you can use Bluestacks to get the Baeksang app and vote. Again, thanks to @melissala for recommending it! If you need help installing Bluestacks, just PM me, and I'll gladly help walk you through it. But really, it's very simple. Tedious, but simple. :) 

Maybe my eyes fools me,, because i see SJK smilling and waving super happily even just for a second esp to the fans at front.. and that would be the fans with "songsongcouple" which the CEO already posted. 

you like it huh SJK? kekekeke

35 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Can somebody find the picture of that Thai CEO shoes that he is wearing? I still have 30 mins of voting live feeds to listen to. So cannot multi task 

i need to know what intrigues him so much about those shoes!! 

And Thai fans there, please make sure that he really gets in to W hotel? And that he didn't step out after that, if he does you quickly PM @joongkyo ok 

In hotel rn 

I found it's so cute of him to lightly puts the jacket aside to have a proper greeting manner in Thailand style, then he even jumps to see fans (make sure you see the banner of the project ok :lol:) and he even tries to wave  at fans before leaving :) 

And kudos to Thai fans, can't wait for their fan accounts :D And look forwards to our namja's upcoming activities :phew:

Credit as labelled. 

Just now, Summer Rize said:

In hotel rn

Hey, can you find out the name of the hotel!. Is it W?. It's reallllly important that we know the name of the hotel!!

ALSO!!. please everyone SJK's votes are going to drop by a lot!!!!. The person in second position - his fans have just purchased "a lot of help". I mean  "A LOT!!!", so grab as many devices as you can and vote for SJK. Unless you want to see SHK on stage with the man in 2nd position!

:crazy:

SJK look so good in white:wub:

4AA4AC02-554A-45A2-9F71-678474A2CD1A.png

Throwback to the first PC. Why so cute Joongki oppa;)

On March 17, 2016 at 11:30 AM, hclover96 said:

Some chingus here were asking for the video of SJK not looking too happy when Onew was asked what does he call SHK and Jin Goo jokingly said "Beauty" (or is it "Goddess"?).  Here is the gif of it:

1X1WE9.gif

Cr @hclover96

I just used up all my points for SJK today. :( And despite thinking I'm really nuts for doing this, my Korean friend also just put all the votes in for me today on her side of the world. I hope others will pull through. 

Well, some fan said he's going directly fr airport to Khaoyai, 2.5-3 hrs driving fr BKK, he will have a shoot tmr there.

He's really going to Khaoyai and will stay at :www.mountaincreekthailand.com, own by the 411ent CEO  ...long long day for SJK

39 minutes ago, lovesshi said:

Can anyone figure out the woman marked in circle is SHK's stylist? 

In one angle, she looks like Ms. Lee. In another, not. Of course, my delulu heart wants it to be SHK's hairstylist accompanying SJK in Thailand. :) 

I'm probably too late for this advice, but, for any IOS user who is still waiting in vain for the Baeksang app to be available like me (lol), I reckon you download Android emulator for PC product named ANDY. Its free and its extremely user-friendly :) 

29 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Hey, can you find out the name of the hotel!. Is it W?. It's reallllly important that we know the name of the 

There are two accounts asked the uploader But she did not answer .  Perhaps the picture was not in the hotel as said by @alleverything .

I'm so sorry make all of you confused . 

Archived