[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finalllllyyyyy. I successfully casted my first vote to none other than Uri sang namja SJK. Yessssssss

tumblr_o6ngbr6lBH1vso0bbo1_400.png

I have been breaking my head from the morning to get that freaking authentication code. Now that i got it, there is no stoping me. I am going to make sure our ss couple walks down that red carpet hand in hand

26 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Goddess Kyo blesses us with a new CF!.

SHK has been the face of ICIS 8.0 since 2013.

Thank you soooo much!!! Finally!!! Is this the same one brand that Dr Kang crushed after seeing Captain Yoo cheering for Red Velvet? Hahaha

@MrKobegiant that was the translation..lol.

@ludadeer yep, that's the same one. Even Captain is seen drinking ICIS 8.0 in Uruk, remember that scene where SDY asks him if he wants iced coffee and captain says he prefers water. That's the same brand :) ... in fact it was really cute in the drama it was SJK who promoted SHK's brands - the mineral water, the lipstick and the necklace. 

those are comfy slippers that sjk is wearing.  they are birkenstock slippers, made in germany.  he must loved them cause its not the first time i see him wearing birkenstock slippers.

I am such a noob. It took me quite sometimes to understand how this vote works. Thank you to all shippers for sharing the steps for this voting ang getting point. 

Shk looks fabulous as always in her cf and as for SJK, gosh I love to see him wearing comfortable casual cloth at the airport. Though he is a superstar now, he is still down to earth. So my first vote goes to Mr. Song, cause he needs it now. Hehe

Archived