[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

6 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

yes the apps are ready for both ios and android. you can download :) search for baeksang 

I tried searching but i cant find it in app store. Seems not yet available in my region (singapore).  :(

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jagabee said:

I tried searching but i cant find it in app store. Seems not yet available in my region (singapore).  :(

@jagabee, if you have a PC or a mac, you can download the android emulator Bluestacks. @melissala recommended it, and while the process of getting everything running is tedious, it worked for me. 

SJK oppa's skin is glowing. Hopefully he is having enough rest and prob secretly met up with his Mrs Song at her place. Tee hee.

And hopefully at his fan meet in BKK, Thai fans will ask him about Mrs Song. :) I can't wait what qns will be asked and what answers he will give. Hehehe.

I saw his fan meet schedule, seems like Singapore is not on the list. My friends and I will definitely go for his fan meet IF he comes to Singapore.

To all SG fans "Confirm plus chop sure go!" - Sing-lish

3 hours ago, finickyfray said:

unnie, @Chewy Hoe is it possible that the first digit to be deleted? cos we need 12 digit and taiwan country code have 3 digit country code so maybe 9 digit of phone number is good? @raine_evenstar maybe delete the first 0?

if your country code is 2 digit and your mobile number is less than 10 then maybe add a few 0 before your mobile number. try to make it 12 digit including the country code. please try. i hope this work.

Hi thanks for sharing info sad to say it didn't work (you have exceed the maximum number of outgoing sms today) I will try it again tomorrow 

Hi all...1st post here...never thought i would post because Ive shipped couples before but never to the point where I feel like i need to come out from lurker mode. I was happy being a silent reader reading ppl's opinions. No ship has affected me this bad (in a good way) to the point where i constantly rewatch their vids and log in to soompi to ck on the latest updates on our SongSong couple. I actually back read from pg 1 to current to see how their love blossom from being strangers-> fanboy->colleague-> friends and now lovers (yes I believe they are together no matter what others says).  I just can't help but love their chemistry on & off camera. I always get the bubbly feeling whenever sjk stare at our goddess.

I also want to thank those who actually took the time to share and translate all the news, pics, gifs etc to us who doesn't understand korean. *sorry dont know how to tag since im still a noob* but u know who u r. Please don't stop and keep them coming...we really appreciate all the hard work u guys are putting in.

Anyways, I didnt expect to write this much...sry for the long post. *going back to lurker-mode* :ph34r: I will continue to support them as long as this ship is sailing! :heart::heart:

I just dled the app to put my vote in on our OtP *thank god I didn't have any trouble casting my vote in*:D:lol:

Those slippers..............are so NOT cool! Lol wear your golden goose can!

ok people in Thailand! Your Oppa is going to the land of smiles so please show him some loving by voting for him!! That's the least you can do! 

Thailand is stil not voting as much in general as compared to other countries 

please continue voting!! Thanks 

1 hour ago, lolipop86gorgeous said:

Yesssss!!!!..finally my google apps can download for baeksang art award!!!!!!..already vote for song2 couple!!!..i'm happy!!! .keep voting them!!! Song2 shipper fighthing!!!:blush:

P/S: for malaysian fans...jom2 pakat undi noh..hehe^^

Joms joms! :w00t::w00t: Msia boleh~ *ddang geol*

I'm currently registering to vote! Teeheeeheee! :blush:

40 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Those slippers..............are so NOT cool! Lol wear your golden goose can!

His airport fashion looks "comfortable" indeed as he's wearing slippers like that :D

3067308246_599536c7_viewimage.gif

Hite new update:

Gosh, I just love how SJK is completely dressed down when he's not on official events - a T-shirt, pants, cardigan, slippers and cap will do. So simple and down-to-earth. Just like how ordinary people are in spite of his popularity. Totally appreciating this~~ :heart::heart::blush:

And he really likes to wear his cap in reversed manner! He does it all the time. :lol::lol: Makes him look so cute and boyish....:wub::wub:

9 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

His airport fashion looks "comfortable" indeed as he's wearing slippers like that :D

btw, didn't we see SHK wearing blackish slippers at an airport lately? hehe so maybe it's just another couple thing ;)
(someone posted a photo here a couple of weeks ago)  sorry can't retrieve the photo :/

why so perfect Mr. Song?

web_3420703396_072a514c_img-d50dfe9bd3aa

I just could look at you all day .... :wub:

Archived