[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

4 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

I think the main problem now is we can't topup points with money. Many of the SS shippers in Baidu forum are willing to pay $$. Too bad weibo voting is not up yet.

The Baidu and Weibo people have many contacts in Korea to act as agents for voting. They just don't want to tell them because they want them to use Weibo. You just need to pay PER human head to vote if using human voting or buy robots to vote which is so much faster!! This is how they can spent their money because this is how I spent mine and I see the results when I drove SJK to 70.04% 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo and @Chewy Hoe

Thanks for sharing your views and voting information. Appreciate it! 

Gotta let SJK and SHK know that we shippers are thirsting to see them on the red carpet together. That their popularity is EXPLOSIVE!

Happy voting!   :)

4 minutes ago, SandSLiMssshipper said:

i already download the app and i was able to spend 4 votes ..i still have 6more votes for today but it's really hard to gain more points.. some of the missions are not working or very hard .. i'm from PH.

avoid games, i cannot win most of them. continue closing and opening the app also after you got the points just uninstall the apps. they will come out again and you can download the same apps and get points. i hope this will help. 

Korean fanboys are so worried that SHK might be getting married, lol!.. This poll is hilarious....I am translating the whole thing.

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=219

7tsy5Yf.png

FCY12vN.png

xHviSdG.png

THE ACTRESS WHO WE WANT TO SEE REMAIN AS THE "ETERNAL NATION'S PROPERTY"

(*meaning, please don't get married and belong to all of us, not just to one man...lol).

Referred to as the "Nation's Goddess" and considered to be "Public's/Nation's Property". The object of desire for all male fans, but what if one was to hear marriage news or dating news?. I don't think I am the only one who doesn't want to see marriage news/annnouncements on TV . So, who is the actress that the males of the entire nation do not want to see getting married?

12 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

From what I recall last year, we had some fan clubs trying to do last minute strategies to create those freak results and it backfired.  The BEST WAY TO SECURE THE OUTCOME IS TO CONTACT THE CHINA BASED FANCLUBS AND GET THEM GOING. This runs for 27 days so ONCE ALL APPS ARE UP AND RUNNING THEN THE MAJOR SURGE OF VOTES WILL FLOOD THROUGH. The FANCLUBS worked around the clock, Gosh I don't even want to mention how much I spent but that's besides the point. ALL FANCLUBS MUST BE IN SYNC SO VOTING SUBMISSIONS ARE INPUTED AROUND THE CLOCK. :)

If only relying solely on people from China fanclubs it's not going to work unless they are both already close to 90% and is unrivalled. 

We need everyone from ALL OVER THE WORLD TO DO THIS TOGETHER

I breakdown for you 

1 human = 10 miserable votes per day 

1600 votes to make up less than 1% of the votes so you can count how many humans you need. Unless the fanclub have thousands of people going at the same time. 

Please do not forget while we are voting for Song Song, the other fans are voting for their idols too and that would drag Song Song percentage down 

I think lots of people are still struggling to get their apps to work (like me lol, I can't seem to receive the mobile authentication code no matter how many times I try, maybe there's something wrong with Taiwan phone numbers, it's 10 digits by itself, so the 10 digit thing is not the problem). Taking a look at the SS baidu tieba thread, people just seem to be having problems at one step or another, so I wouldn't expect a lot of votes from the Chinese yet. Though for those who can vote, rest assured, they already set up voting groups. It probably will end up being easier to vote on weibo for the Chinese fandom I think.

4 minutes ago, raine_evenstar said:

I think lots of people are still struggling to get their apps to work (like me lol, I can't seem to receive the mobile authentication code no matter how many times I try, maybe there's something wrong with Taiwan phone numbers, it's 10 digits by itself, so the 10 digit thing is not the problem). Taking a look at the SS baidu tieba thread, people just seem to be having problems at one step or another, so I wouldn't expect a lot of votes from the Chinese yet. Though for those who can vote, rest assured, they already set up voting groups. It probably will end up being easier to vote on weibo for the Chinese fandom I think.

I am from Taiwan too!! Hello!! 

Our numbers all 10 digit and somehow they need the 2 numbers infront to be 00 so but by doing so you might not receive the code. It's hard I know so that's why I pay people to do it. Which part of Taiwan are you in? You joined any group there? 

再不可以就等微博吧!

5 hours ago, pgaltr said:

Hi all

Chinese fan come out the guides how to install and vote for Baeksang award.

Guide: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4523595739 (credit SJK baidu bar)

1. You need to download Baeksang award *.apk file for Android phone, download here (password: bdnv).

2. You also can install Android simulator on PC if you don't have Android phone

3. After installation, you need to register an account and verify with your phone number (I tested with my non korean phone #).

4. You can do the Mission(install app or share links) to earn the points. Still can't purchase the points with money.

5. One vote costs 200 points, you can just vote for SJK or SHK only, doesn't need to vote for all 4 categories

6. Every account can have 10 votes per day! So, it is gone if you miss it.

Hope this can help.

Thanks for sharing info.. done uploading but i have a problem in requesting authentication code (error has occured)

20 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

The Baidu and Weibo people have many contacts in Korea to act as agents for voting. They just don't want to tell them because they want them to use Weibo. You just need to pay PER human head to vote if using human voting or buy robots to vote which is so much faster!! This is how they can spent their money because this is how I spent mine and I see the results when I drove SJK to 70.04% 

Oh I see, I saw someone from SHK fanpage admin from China is asking Korean agent contact for voting in SHK soompi thread. You properly can  share the contact with them if you have. This can help SHK votes in the end. ;)

8 minutes ago, raine_evenstar said:

unnie, @Chewy Hoe is it possible that the first digit to be deleted? cos we need 12 digit and taiwan country code have 3 digit country code so maybe 9 digit of phone number is good? @raine_evenstar maybe delete the first 0?

3 minutes ago, songsongcouple said:

Thanks for sharing info.. done uploading but i have a problem in requesting authentication code (error has occured)

if your country code is 2 digit and your mobile number is less than 10 then maybe add a few 0 before your mobile number. try to make it 12 digit including the country code. please try. i hope this work.

I cant get my mobile authentication done. My number already has 10 digits. But even without the authentication i was able to gain points,but i cant vote. Anyone here can help??? This is what it says 

tumblr_o6n3lvjbN81vso0bbo1_400.png

What does this mean???

4 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

unnie, @Chewy Hoe is it possible that the first digit to be deleted? cos we need 12 digit and taiwan country code have 3 digit country code so maybe 9 digit of phone number is good? @raine_evenstar maybe delete the first 0?

So just the cell phone number without 886? 

22 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

If only relying solely on people from China fanclubs it's not going to work unless they are both already close to 90% and is unrivalled. 

We need everyone from ALL OVER THE WORLD TO DO THIS TOGETHER

I breakdown for you 

1 human = 10 miserable votes per day 

1600 votes to make up less than 1% of the votes so you can count how many humans you need. Unless the fanclub have thousands of people going at the same time. 

Please do not forget while we are voting for Song Song, the other fans are voting for their idols too and that would drag Song Song percentage down 

Yes i agree, I have faith that everyone will do their part and more! Happy voting everyone!

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I cant get my mobile authentication done. My number already has 10 digits. But even without the authentication i was able to gain points,but i cant vote. Anyone here can help??? This is what it says 

What does this mean???

uninstall and install again might help. but you might need to use different email? i am not sure

@Chewy Hoe how is the number usually like? i can try to figure out. any one else from other country have problem. write down ur country code and the phone number pattern?

11 hours ago, utkim said:

I think i see Kyo. do you guys see her? or i'm dreaming :lol:?  i think she sat with the medical team. the pic posted by lim_hyoseon 2 weeks ago.  not sure when this was taken.

insta@lim_hyoseon

sorry if this is a repost..this thread goes too fast and i can't catch up.

edit: i edit the pic.. i could be wrong though

Yes, I see her too :)

But frankly in gathering like this I don't think they will sit only at one place. More likely they gonna move around & mingle with everyone, with all the casts & crews. And the people who see each other in private, they seldom  stick to each other in such large gathering. Example if SJK & SHK have been meeting each other in private or a non-DOTS gathering, like they did in New York, it doesn't matter much to them if they sit together or not, during  their casts & crews gathering/dinner because they surely want to talk to other people too since they hardly see them outside DOTS gathering. 

However in my delulu land I still want to believe SJK took the initiative to go out in the middle of their gathering to buy coffee for his SHK noona. I mean no matter how I think, its kinda weird if someone would go out in the middle of chatting just to buy coffee or dessert for his own self. Its different if he went out to get it for someone else. And thus far we only see evidence of coffee cups with only 2 people,  SJK has it in his hand, and SHK has it on her table right in front of her. And my delulu theory would be, since both him & SHK can't drink that night, SJK was considerate enough to go out in the mid of their fun meeting to get them both some coffee :D    

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What does this mean???

That's the same error I'm getting.  Not sure what it means.  I'm going to try another phone number. 

Also if I had a zero to my number it doesn't work either, it says to add my phone number... so frustrating. 

Also! emali doesn't change anything.  Think it's linked to the number.  I registered on my phone and my computer under different names with the same number and it gave me the same error.  Never got a text either.

Archived