[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

i dont know how to insert picture in here.. *sobsob*

I have a sweet dream last night because the BTS *thankyou SS*

But wait, is SHK borrow SJK shirt or what?!! (the casual grey shirt SHK used when celebrate Jinggo birthday at hospital) it is look super similiar shirt to the one SJK used when SJK n JG teased KMS uniform. Beside, those shirt looks big on SHK body.. I do think they share the same clothes from the same closet! (Oh and of course the same hair stylist and friends and photographer and many more...)  *LOL*

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYSSSSSS :D:D:D

I just wanna say that I'm so happy that we (including our one and only KiKyo couple) have gone this far. Because of this couple, it's never gonna be the same for me to watch hugging scenes in other dramas. Seriously I've never noticed or remembered any drama hugs until I watch theirs! Everything is so different, exclusive and full of love haha! :wub: Also, I wanna thank you all the shippers here for all your hard working, all the translation, investigation or just simply sharing your thoughts and feelings. I really appreciate them all. No matter how many times I say thank to you, I still not feel enough, so here I am saying it again. I'm so glad that at one point in my life, I was be able to get lost in this thread and meet you guys. We may be different in our normal life and live really far far away from each other but isn't it magical that somehow we're all united here in one KiKyo happy paradise and that we all share the same belief and our hearts are beating for the same thing here. Isn't that amazing guysss? I even imagine that someday we can actually meet and celebrate that BIG DAY together. That would be so much fun and excitement and overdosed on happiness. I sincerely make a wish for that. :rolleyes:

I have to let out all of my thoughts and feelings right now because I don't know what happened to my account or browser but there're many times I read this thread and wanna participate but I couldn't make any replies. That's really weird but still I don't know what the problem is. I had to suppress my feelings so hard while reading this thread in the past few days so today when I found that it works, I immediately grab my chance and write a post like it would be my last post. :tears:

And lastly, here's a video that I wanna share with you guys. I'm sorry in advance if someone posted it already as I'm still not finished my backreading. Sunday funday guys! I thank you and love you all. :)

*just keep sailing* *just keep sailing* *just keep sailing* :phew::phew::phew:

EDIT: Wow seems like I just figured out how to attach a video. Hopefully it works.

watch?v=388Uuass2Ns

16 hours ago, angieknows said:

Damn you guys! I have to do a lot of back reading! LOL. I was at work all day! :bawling:

@lynne22What made Joong Ki rub his head on Hye Kyo's shoulder during the table read? I thought for that particular script reading, they only read episode 9, right? Was he really reacting to that line, "I want to shoot a melodrama with Dr. Kang, but it's a blockbuster"? LOL. Whatever the reason, whether he was loosely acting out a direction in the script or not, it just makes me giddy seeing Hye Kyo accept his impromptu action. She didn't recoil, act surprise, or anything. She just let him on and laughed comfortably with the rest of the people

Sorry to cut your post dear but....

Since last night, Ive tried so hard to dig more evidence or even just mere explanation on why he has to rub his forehead on

SHK shoulder. It makes no sense to me :rolleyes:. Being touchy has no connection to the character lines he delivered, there's no connection.

So my take on this .......

He simply like to nuzzle her hair and shoulder to get that body contact that he wants. :phew:

It's a new snuggle type of thing baby. :)

27 minutes ago, sjk1shk said:

But wait, is SHK borrow SJK shirt or what?!! (the casual grey shirt SHK used when celebrate Jinggo birthday at hospital) it is look super similiar shirt to the one SJK used when SJK n JG teased KMS uniform. Beside, those shirt looks big on SHK body.. I do think they share the same clothes from the same closet! (Oh and of course the same hair stylist and friends and photographer and many more...)  *LOL*

The shirts do look similar LOL Well, I will just say their casual fashion tastes are a match lately so no surprise there :phew: lol 

13062237_10154194145205559_4132686105426

Thanks for pointing it out @sjk1shk!

@joongkyo OMG what can I do to make you comfortable re-writing the post? Damn Soompi! *sending truckload of sashimi sushi to joongkyo's house* 

@twtwb Thanks so much for your explanation! I appreciate it! :)

I just got back from watching the special episode with English subs and while I loved all the SongSong tidbits, I would have to say my absolute favorite was the hair tying scene. That scene was too cute for words! SJK's endearing aegyo voice to SHK, asking for her encouragement on how he was performing was just so natural and adorable! And SHK also using a loving tone of voice to cheer him on sealed the deal for me. Seriously, it was like watching a couple having a sweet interaction as if no one else was around. 

And then the truck kiss. Noticed how SHK's bare legs were completely sandwiched between SJK's? Is it just me or the space of the truck appeared smaller in the BTS? Nevertheless it was so sexy and made my mind head to the gutter. Yea I know, it doesn't take much for me. Also their naughty conversation too. SHK was so bold, I love it! SJK, per usual, attempted to crack a joke but the Beauty had a better comeback, killing all his wits by saying "But we've kissed so many times before". He had no other response so he continued to recycle his words that he'd still need to call his mother. SJK, I think SHK had the upper hand on this one. :P  

Also, @joongkyo and others who are familiar with the Korean language, is it just me or SJK pretty much used 반말 (banmal) with SHK? For instance he used "야 (ya)" with her and sometimes didn't even end his sentences with "요 (yo)". For example the scene of the doves where SJK got sulky that SHK hated him that much for blocking her view. That's not any way to treat a sunbae of 10 years experience and also a noona. :phew:

Lastly, SHK is so cool revealing about her drunken habits! I wonder if SJK took care of her while she was drunk or was he too busy trying to make his phone swim in soup? ^_^ I can tell they all had an unforgettable 6+ months together. The cast and crew of DOTS really seemed like one of a kind and I'm so happy SongSong met through this project! 

7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Omg @ilovesjk I wrote a huge descriptive post about SS's interactions and the sort of "tone and language" they used because I wanted everyone to have a better understanding of their interaction. SOOMPI ATE MY POST!. Dammmit!

There is a lot of stuff that doesn't get translated into the subs.

Now I have to type it all again! *Weeping and typing*

Oh no!! Type it in word first! Never trust soompi! Especially on pc. I usually don't have that problem on mobile but to be absolutely safe, type it in word and just paste it here. I'll be waiting. :) 

9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Omg @ilovesjk I wrote a huge descriptive post about SS's interactions and the sort of "tone and language" they used because I wanted everyone to have a better understanding of their interaction. SOOMPI ATE MY POST!. Dammmit!

I wish I could do something to comfort you a bit :P  That's one of the worst feelings ever, also know that your posts are mostly long ones. :(

3 hours ago, sta07 said:

just watched the epilogue with sub, cant stop smiling and giggling when looking to these two.so many scenes that made me got butterflies, such as :

- how kyo said that they were done a lot of kisses when joongki said he has to ask his mom's permission

- how they reacted when got NG and kyo touched him

- how joongki 'intimidated' minsuk and asked him to explained in details about kyo was being nice to him and kyo just 'watch what u said' and joongki just 'okay' :phew:

- how joongki ROTFL when kyo acted drunk

- how joongki got jealous when kyo too immersed in the dove scene 

- and the photo still on the last there is a still in ep 9 before kiss scene, that look like they're holding hand while walking 

hmmm. Finally i just can say SongSong Couple is so real :wub:

Hi...may I know in which episode can I find the dove scene? Coz I saw u saying Jongki get jealous on that scene...

@janieriee i understand you completely... I feel the same way... 

@ilovesjk omg i have the same exact toughts about the hair tying bts scene... I love shk's smile when i first look at the official picture... And now i know where is the source of her smile came from...  

@joongkyo... Looking forward to your amazing post :)    

I have been on such a HIGH since watching the BTS episode, their interactions really solidifies the fact that THEY really do have SOMETHING going on, A lot of people can toss out words like.... Brotherly-sister relationship, mere close colleagues nothing more.... BUT TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EYES!!!!! That was PURE FLIRTING....

a.) SJK nuzzling on SHK's shoulder during the 1ST SCRIPT READING!! He just broke ALL the friend zone rules lol

b.) SHK grabbing on to SJK during the scolding scene [episode 10]

c.) SJK getting all pouty when he says she was acting way to into it during the "white doves" scene

d.) SJK Scolds Private pup that he needs to think of another reason other than SHK is pretty because the WHOLE COUNTRY already knows that. [No apparent brother/colleague says that] 

e.) SKINSHIP BETWEEN BOTH IS LITERALLY ON FIRE, THEY TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO TOUCH ONE ANOTHER. 

f.) BOTH of them really bring out the BEST in EACHOTHER. How can they be SO HAPPY AND FULL OF GIDDY AS SOON AS THEY LOOK AT ONE ANOTHER. 

g.) THEY ALREADY ADMIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN HOW IN SYNC AND HOW SIMILIAR THEY ARE TO THE POINT WHERE THEY DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING AND THEY ALREADY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE OTHER PERSON IS GOING THROUGH

h.) SHE CALLS HIM... because she was concerned for him and HE CALLED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS ON HIS MIND [NY dinner]

i.) THOSE SMILES REEK OF A COUPLE IN LOVE

j.) HIS CRYING WAS SUPERB AND SO WAS HERS! 

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, THE KISS SCENES, HER MOUTH WAS PARTED THREE TIMES DURING THE TRUCK SCENE, SHIP WRECK SCENE AND THE TOWER SCENE! HER LIPS MUST HAVE BEEN AT EASE PRESSED UP AGAINST HIS LIPS, OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!!

COMFIRMATION BY SHK: THEY KISSED A LOT!......... Lol merely professional my foot! her lips sure has hell were pretty comfortable because it didnt look like they were superglued SHUT like her other film/dramas... COMPLETELY RECIPROCATED

BTW DID I MENTION HOW PERFECT THESE TWO ARE!!! HEART, BODY AND SOUL!!!

SHK: "WHO ELSE COULD HAVE BEEN YOO SI JIN IF NOT SONG JOONG KI? To that extent it was a PERFECT casting"

*Since they live literally 5-7 minutes from EACHOTHER, there IS PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEM TO PLAY HOUSE 

cr: to original owners

giphy.gif

* IF THEY WERE SOOOOOOO PROFESSIONAL AND EXUDED NOTHING MORE THAN CLOSE COLLEAGUES WHY WAS THE BTS SOOOOOOO FREAKING STINGY ON THOSE KISS SCENES [Is it so wrong to want to see a chance of some tongue action.... Sorry perve mode at its finest]...... IM FLIPPIN TABLES LEFT AND RIGHT..... LIES, ALL LIES I TELL YAH...... MASSIVE COVER UP! ROMANCE OF THE CENTURY IS HAPPENING IN FRONT OF OUR VERY EYES!!!

cr: to original owners

1889836712_4dec04a1.gif

1889836712_76a40bf8.gif

41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

How can?  hwaiting!! I'll wait for your post :)

tv Report - Naver: 'Descendants of the Sun', Song Song couple still makes your heart flutter even after watching it a million times 

1. [+6,563, -105] KBS' editing skills have improved tremendously, so neat

2. [+4,994, -122] I love seeing this again

3. [+4,338, -106] It's beautiful and heart-fluttering no matter how many times I watch.. DotS, thank you ♡♡

4. [+4,098, -107] Fun drama even if you watch it several times!

5. [+2,865, -81] Did you guys see the deleted scenes?? Daebak

Osen- Naver: 'Descendants of the Sun', Song Song couple, it'd be weird if they're not dating with that chemistry'

1. [+3,701, -153] We already know they're not dating but they match so well! The chemistry just too good that we can only hope ㅎㅎ

2. [+3,306, -134] An article that overflows with feels... The reporter spoke so well about what the fans are feelings^^ Proves that Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki are pros.. ♡♡♡

3. [+2,814, -165] I love this article ㅋ

4. [+2,619, -204] We want them to be together in real life but I'll keep cheering on

5. [+2,479, -316] I like this article so much^^ Please date!!!!

everyone shipping it lol 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/spoilers-descendants-of-sun-special_22.html

Archived