[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hehe, I see the hug gifs are quite popular :P  Is he staring at her lips in this gif?

6afb0f0cgw1f3575t5mx6g20dw07thdw.gif

Translation for the David McInnis' interview pertaining to SHK.  Translated from the Chinese translations by Kyo's weibo fan account.

"In episode 11, there was a time where Argus kidnapped Kang Mo Yeon to threatened Yoo Shi Jin.  There was a scene where Song Hye Kyo was tied to a chair and was hit in the face with a gun.  It was hard to act it out.  My heart was hurting, felt very sad because I have to use my hand holding the gun to constantly hit SHK's face, so have to be very careful when acting it out.  Also the scenes where I was pointing a gun to her forehead, I was very worried about SHK.

But I really think SHK is a very professional actress.  When rehearsing, she would say to me 'I'm all right, when it's time to point the gun at forehead, make it more accurate, when it's time to hit, make it more real'.  Originally because she's a very famous actress, so have to be more careful, but in order to show the best performance, she did not have any uncertainty at all.  So that's why, without any burdens, we can show the truest performance.

To be honest, before acting in this drama, don't know Song Hye Kyo that well, but first time collaborating, she is very friendly, easy-going, generous, would take care of others.  In terms of acting she is very professional.  Learned a lot from her."

69dbddb1gw1f2my85jbn6j21hc0u0n5j.jpg

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS BCUZ SOOMPI NOT ALLOWING ME TO POST THE WHOLE THING AND IM STILL LEARNING HOW. WHAT A NOOB. 

Super duper thanks to @sigang for posting ! :)  Head over to @sigang for the full post. 

Only extracted some of the contents which caught me. 

"he answered about the scene "do you want to break up with me?"(as conflict between YSJ and KMY) he said when shooting the scene his feeling was  five times more powerful(emotional) than the script( in the script, he said it in a calm voice) cause he didn't expect Hyekyo noona to cry so hard at the scene and when looking at her crying, he couldn't  control his feelings and was nearly crying out too like what real couple really do. 

Yes, I feel the same as our SJK. I mean, I can feel like YSJ is breaking up with me while im too immersed in that scene. I cried so hard and it breaks my heart too while looking at KMY cried. It's so sincere that I really thought they were breaking up and Im like PLEASE NO, DONT !

K-netizens still questioned why SJK went to NY(by himself) and why SHK didn't clarify "shopping and holding hands" when denying the couple bracelets)"

And.. *cough*why dont you clarify the "shopping and holding hands"?*cough*issit bcuz it's real so you cant deny?*cough* 

27 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

Gosh, I LOVE your post so much that the "Like this" button only is insufficient to express its magnitude! :lol::lol: Had to leave a comment to let it be known! :w00t::P 

LOOONNGGG LIVEEEEE SJK's intimate hugs to SHK, completed with moreee snuggles on her neck and hair! Manse, manse, manse!! :blush:  Totally loving the fact that their hugs have almost no space between them--talk about healthy couple proximity! teeheeeheeee :wub::wub:

And for the carwash hug scene -- You have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to apologise! Because that's the way I see it too~ :wub::heart::blush: I'M ALMOST 100% SURE ITS AD-LIB!

Thank You so much!  :heart: That was the best explanation I can give since I'm not that good with elaborating, especially when this giddy feeling is taking the best of me.

As @Bambiina beautifully and accurately puts it, adlib is not the right word but "being themselves" they were not acting at all. So let me rephrase by saying that all those sweet hugs and gestures just comes naturally! Is it too much to think that they're like that IRL? Omo the butterflies!! :wub:

@ysteee Lol sorry but we can't help but overanalyze that magnetic hand, his gesture and his attachment to her. Our guy sure is more clingy than a koala! With all those touching I'm pretty sure her heart fluttered one way (more like gazillion ways) or another. 

@missandrea Yeah, I used to ship O2 silently before, so I've watched everything twtwb related. That great wall of SHK is officially down! I repeat! SJK successfully tore that Great Wall of SHK down! 

36 minutes ago, sigang said:

sorry it this has been posted,

the way sjk caressed shk's cheeks and lips is an adlib(the original script about this scene had been posted and deleted in DC, according to the script, YSJ hugged her and left) In SJK's recent  Bazaar interview, when asked " to KMY, YSJ's job is a huge barrier in their  relationship and Yousijin's life is a little similar to celebrity's life in terms of being under many  restrictions in private life. so what if this situation is put into your real life,.." he answered "I also have thought about  and already talked it with our actors(maybe,,shk) first of all I would be terribly sorry (to my lover about those restrictions) cause I must leave in the middle of dating and can't see her often like Yousijin, I would be very stifled but still  try to make myself understood and be fit in the situation for each other as what YSJ and KMY do. and the most important thing for me (in the relationship) is to be honest cause through honesty we can share true feelings even if conflicts happen over and over  in the relationship. and he answered about the scene "do you want to break up with me?"(as conflict between YSJ and KMY) he said when shooting the scene his feeling was  five times more powerful(emotional) than the script( in the script, he said it in a calm voice) cause he didn't expect Hyekyo noona to cry so hard at the scene and when looking at her crying, he couldn't  control his feelings and was nearly crying out too like what real cpouple really do. and he also said that he was so lucky to act with SHK as she was an actress who gives many things(acting skills ) not just want to stand only herself out like some of other actresses(he said it was really tiring when acting with that kind of an actress)

some of K-netizen are still suspicious of their meeting up in NY despite of SHK's explanation in her PC cause SJK's agency didn't know he went to NY at that time(he was still under physical treatment at the hospital)  SHK said she got a call from SJK and had just meal together and she added that it was a fashion week (if SJK visited NY for fashion week, his agency should've known he was in NY) and they were in Soho crowded with many tourists(which means she silently admitted shopping and holding hands in Soho as what the first witness said)

K-netizens still questioned why SJK went to NY(by himself) and why SHK didn't clarify "shopping and holding hands" when denying the couple bracelets)

Wow the fact that he went above and beyond the script because of SHK's emotional acting just shows how much chemistry they have together. I felt so many emotions radiating off of them when I watched that scene...His eyes were glossy and SHK's emotions were executed beautifully...just amazing

Edit: HAPPY 500 PAGES MY FELLOW SHIPPERS!!! OH MY GOSH THIS IS AWESOMEEEEE <3

44 minutes ago, sigang said:

and he answered about the scene "do you want to break up with me?"(as conflict between YSJ and KMY) he said when shooting the scene his feeling was  five times more powerful(emotional) than the script( in the script, he said it in a calm voice) cause he didn't expect Hyekyo noona to cry so hard at the scene and when looking at her crying, he couldn't  control his feelings and was nearly crying out too like what real couple really do.

Sorry to cut your post.

I was really shocked when I first watched that scene because SJK looked like he really was going to cry. 

The sadness and "this is unfair" expression that he exuded really made me thought at the time "wah, this is really like seeing two people having a heartbreaking breakup".

I think SHK brought out the best in him. In terms of acting. Since she's top class herself. 

And when SHK cried, even the devil would want to make her pain goes away.

Add personal feelings of falling for her in reality, his emotions must have nearly exploded. 

I feel you, SJK, I feel you.

HAPPY 500 PAGES SONG2 SHIPPERS!!!

Sorry to keep barging in here! Yes exactly my doubts which both parties did not answer clearly!

Having meals together as colleagues is normal - we know! Then post on instragram then like what you did with other colleagues SHK. But it wasn't revealed till someone discovered them!! And the person mentioned holding hands shopping grocery not 2 of u having meals!!! Unless both of you bought grocery and cooked down there? 

I'm so intrigued by both sides answers and pondering SJK motive to go all the way to NY call her for a meal... 

SJK really like this noona/sunbaenim/colleague so much that he knew her movement in NY and called to hv meals. I wonder any of my male colleagues will do that to me. 

I'm waiting for more discoveries from your thread :D

Omg this thread is on fire today! What lovely posts to read to from everyone here! Truly a nice catchup for my lunchtime here hehe! Thank you guys for all the updates and spazz!  

Le cries and dies at SJK looking so dapper and handsome at Incheon wow he must be heading straight to the venue once he lands??? I see someone's hair stylist with him too kkk keep on doing the sharing thing SS!

HAPPY 500 PAGES GUYS!!!! And in no time we're gonna reach 1000 posts too hehe

SJK and SHK scenes.....as long as they are in ONE FRAME, all of it... are PRICELESS moments!

Every parts and bits of their scene together in DOTS are WELL CONCEPTUALIZED and captured in a

very ROMANTIC SETTINGS.

I loved how their script lines entangled every time they have petty arguments. Their personality clash all the time,

but the childlike bantering between them looks CUTE!. Their EYE CONTACT seems he wants to engage her into a challenge

(in which I can't decipher what it is :rolleyes:). Some script lines used in the series are….UNFORGETABLE too!

The HUGS, oh that hugs!

Have you ever noticed guys, that SHK head is a perfect fit for SJK arm? that he is perfectly tall enough for her, right?

Their hugs, is not only an incredibly cozy and comfortable one, but it shows the two of them are incredibly close.

Look how close their body is. Gosh! NO INHIBITION at all :phew:. It shows that they are hundred percent comfortable around each other.

SJK and SHK go together perfectly like the last two pieces of a hard puzzle.

BTW, I save all those high resolution pictures and GIFS you guys shared here in the forum. Can't get enough of them. Thanks!

22 minutes ago, thepixies said:

With Ms Lee again too

r to wners

Edited to amend the name of the hairdresser? 

i got confused..whos miss lee? i thou she was kyo's manager? NO? :crazy:

19 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Hey guys,

I found this from weibo, is this perhaps SJK private IG?

Some of commenter mentioned that this IG previously has 7 post, and then today update with 9 posts?

im somewhat curious hmm :flushed:

Reveal hidden contents

d1h0ffc.jpg

really? whats the username?:flushed:

Rewatching the specials made me realize what really encapsulates me in regards to this drama. Sure the leads are beautiful to look at. Sure they're both popular. But I really truly believe people watch this because there is this unspoken underlying intimacy with them. The way they touch. They way their bodies move. It just speaks volumes without having to utter a word. 

My godmother, whose been married 62 years, once said to me, "it's important that you marry a man whose eyes light up each time you enter the room."  

And I've noticed that YSJ always has his eyes trained on KMY wherever and whenever they are together and there's always a sparkle there, reserved only for her.  It's like, as soon as she enters the room or is within vicinity, no matter how many others are milling around, when his eyes catch her, he doesn't see anything else. The room has become 4 solid walls with just him and her. I just find that so romantic. She has his absolute attention and not even a hoard of elephants could drag that away. 

I'm truly in love with how sjk/ysj's body language speaks when he's in the presence of shk\kmy. The way he is so aptly attentive to her every movement and how he studies her is so unnervingly beautiful it's almost erotic in a poetic sense. He listens to her every word with not just his ears but his eyes and his body.  The way he subconsciously leans towards her when listening is endearing. Even in the press cons she commands his attention each time she speaks. He will make eye contact with her, he refills her water, and he always makes and finds some way to touch her, be it helping her down the stage or fist bumping or even just resting his arms around her shoulders and back for photos. Those aren't necessarily required in press cons but he does it with such ease and familiarity and confidence that it just practically screams MINE. 

My absolute favorite skinship scene in this drama is none of the kiss scenes but rather the car wash hug. It was just so cute and genuine and feel goody. The way he snuggled into her shoulder like his head just belonged there. As if he's done it so many times he knew just where to lay it to be comfortable. And shk's cute pats on his back as if to say it's ok. I don't mind. Cuddle with me longer. Forever. :)

And their height difference.

My god it's cute. I feel so similar to her because she and I are the same age and the same height and build so I know why she's dated such tall men lmao. Us short girls like to tuck our heads under their chins and snuggle when hugging. Lol ok going off topic sorry! But yes. The height thing is adorable and I'm all kinds of glad sjk has finally realized what amazement comes in small bundles lol. 

Anyway omg I wrote a whole freakin essay. If you've read it this far, thank you. I got caught up rambling and as u can see, these two are my sanity right now!

Archived