[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC has been posting scripts with scenes, but I wasn't sure if it was fan made or not.  Cute if it's his own interpretation of the hug.  

Need to find the one for the ship wreck kiss, since I know ti wasn't in the script to touch her beauty mark. :P 

and yep he loves putting his head down on her shoulder/neck 

LJ31CFz.gif

even when she's doing the hugging :P

rRFMDlb.gif

AND I LOVE THAT THEY SWAY WHEN THEY HUG.  Kills me.  The best types of hugs.  Shows how comfortable they are. 

7 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@Chewy Hoe, lol, I like your logical thinking :lol:

Hehe, I wonder if SHK's hair and neck smells extra sweet for him to keep lowering his face into it whenever they hug

Thanks for the hug gifs :wub: I wonder if SHK wears perfume (you know how you would usually spritz it on your neck/behind your ear), I actually submitted that as a question for SHK to Kpop Herald (unfortunately it wasn't asked---I guess it's kinda too personal hehe). But she does look like she would smell nice (pardon my bias). And lowering his neck like that actually requires more effort on his part, but it does make the hug that much more intimate :wub:

37 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Thanks for the hug gifs :wub: I wonder if SHK wears perfume (you know how you would usually spritz it on your neck/behind your ear), I actually submitted that as a question for SHK to Kpop Herald (unfortunately it wasn't asked---I guess it's kinda too personal hehe). But she does look like she would smell nice (pardon my bias). And lowering his neck like that actually requires more effort on his part, but it does make the hug that much more intimate :wub:

in an interview SJK did wayyy back, he got asked what he liked about ____ and he mentioned "sweet fragrance" as one of his answers (wont post the link here because it doesnt directly relate to this thread). i guess that hasnt changed seeing that hes literally burying his nose in SHK's neck/hair. i think its fair to say that SHK would smell very nice otherwise SJK wouldnt seem so comfortable snuggling so close to her! (did that sound kind of pervy?:P)

31 minutes ago, melissala said:

DC has been posting scripts with scenes, but I wasn't sure if it was fan made or not.  Cute if it's his own interpretation of the hug. 

@melissala, thanks for the heads up and for reminding me.  The production company took back all the scripts to prevent leaks so it wouldn't make sense for dc fans to have copies of the script.  I edited my post already.  I'll just think like @Chewy Hoe: " I like that he added this part himself! I don't care if it's legit or not anymore" :P

xandddie has made some really beautiful fan edits for K-dramas and I'm glad she did some for DotS.

20201.jpg?w=1000

2028.jpg?w=682

2027.jpg?w=1000

Spoiler

2017.jpg?w=1000

2016.jpg?w=636

You can see more on her website: https://xandddie.wordpress.com/category/descendants-of-the-sun/

DOTS special ep part 2 RATING

TNSM KOREA : SEOUL VIEWERS 13.9%

NATIONWIDE 12.3%

dropped At  no 4 position

AGBNIELSON : SEOUL VIEWERS 14.7%

NATIONWIDE 13.6% 

Dropped too 

Btw i heard dots epilog :NG and bts will be aired on apr 29 .Is it true ? 

2 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

@hclover96 He's like a little snuggle bear. He's always burying his nose and/or lips in her hair or shoulder. And that little dance they always have during their hugs is just so cute and natural. They really have the best hugs!

Hello @ilovesjk. May I ask one question? I haven't watched many of SJK's dramas before. May I ask whether he also lowered his face like that when he hugged other actresses in his previous dramas? Thanks

(to other members: don't get me wrong, no, I am not a troller, I support songsong and I am not bringing any specific actress here, I am just genuinely curious).

7 hours ago, jinyoonii said:

@applegirl2 @thepixies I most definitely did cry when KMY shared with Dr. Pyo and the moment she talked to the doll. SHK's performance was really good there and it made me feel how I would feel if I lost the one I love most. 

Another part which made me cry was when KMY laid on the sofa right after she heard of YSJ's passing while YSJ said his few last lines from his letter right up to when she had to sign the letter swearing to secrecy the deaths of both YSJ and Sgt. Seo. No matter how many times I watched these scenes I will never fail to cry. 

SHK I am smitten.

I have one more scene. It is when KMY went to Taebaek and met YMJ crying. When KMY got confirmed about YSJ dead then KMY crying and saying "Is he really not coming back? Will I really never see him again?". It was, to me, a really strong and heartbreaking scene.

16 minutes ago, songsong6416 said:

Hello @ilovesjk. May I ask one question? I haven't watched many of SJK's dramas before. May I ask whether he also lowered his face like that when he hugged other actresses in his previous dramas? Thanks

(to other members: don't get me wrong, no, I am not a troller, I support songsong and I am not bringing any specific actress here, I am just genuinely curious).

I was curious about that too. Thought of watching his NIce Guy but couldn't bring myself to go any further than the beginning. 

7 hours ago, love5 said:

Oh really? Is this the scene of ep13's preview? 

I saw this scene in that preview but dit not see it officially aired across 16 episodes. Sure i will watch it on viki tomorrow..

You could see it in the end of episode 13. We thought that it was the preview of episode 14 but it didn't appear at all until last night they showed that actually it was an unaired scene of episode 11.

7 hours ago, ros said:

LOL on that banner. Koreans must really be shipping the SongSong couple :D

As for the delete-hug scene (with his longing to kiss her before he goes) - that IS a gem. I wonder why it was cut off of the final epi 13. Good thing they showed it to us today :heart:

Is it me, or there is really something in SJK's hug to SHK. It is like he wants to envelope her on his hug and always have their head lying on each other's shoulders - now I'm no expert on SJK's past drama/past partners - they must be almost as tall as SJK that he doesn't need to stoop low to hug 'em (or I could be wrong) - but I guess him doing the extra 'legwork' of going low so Hye Kyo can rest her head on his shoulder and him on hers kindof makes their hug sweeter.

BTW, will we ever know "Blackey's" real name? :blink:

I saw it as he who always wanted to laid his to SHK shoulder. And he did really enjoy and feel it :D. I'm absolutely agree that all hugging scenes of DoTS are sweet and awesome hugs :D

Archived