[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO those BTS....

Now if this BTS was shown earlier would this song2 shipper sailed? Probably the curiosity wasnt this high. Well dont blame me for shipping them now, I blame KBS hehehe. Though there is still high possibility I am shipping them even if I saw Dots BTS earlier.

The way SJK looked at SHK during the BTS, did I detect a bed room eyes just a glint? Its like saying I adore you and would like to tease you? Its ok infront of everybody else full of crew? Kinda I stake my claim things...  ehm my delulu is getting high

Hello chingoo...

just wanna say I never shipped any Actor&Actress since PSH & JGS, but this Song Song chemistry make me impossible not to ship them...I love reading all your post n gif. Goshhhhh...they make my heart burst n dunno when it gonna exploded...lol

lets sail chingoo...:D:wub:

@shirunsaadon , @novianti utami and all new posters. Welcome!.

I keep looking at that gif that @MiAmour posted and I don't know if it's because it's been enlarged but I think Song Joong Ki was about to go in FOR A HUG but he changes the direction of his body after Kyo hits him on the arm. 

Anyone else see it? Or have I finally gone crazy delulu?

Zi0i4ZW.gif

wow, the BTS!  Thank you :D

Now who will say they don't get along well? They looked so comfortable with each other :love:

When SHK fans herself using her hands, I kind of wish SJK to do it for her using the sript he was holding, I think he notice but just refrain himself, or this is just me being delulu... 

Well, didn't YSJ said he had been bewitched and didn't SJK said that YSJ is 90% like himself? So the equation is: SJK is bewitched by SHK's charm.

Yes, SHK initiated the bts skinship but it was in response to SJK going near her and looking like he was going to touch her. :)

I'm not complaining. I'm floating on cloud 9. Loving their awesome chemistry in the bts. Now we know why SJK is so fidgetive at the press con. He cannot do what he really wants and cannot show what he really feels. And SHK cannot react happily like in her bts.

They both look so happy filming. Haters got nothing to say. :)

Come on, KBS, we want more bts of our Song-Song couple! 

@mianabelle wow you can see that? Where's part of sjk looking like that?.. oh pls kbs gimme more bts of our otp... i never ship before although i have become fan of korean drama since winter sonata... and i must admit, i ship both of them before dots was aired.. when i heard that SHK and SJK were going to star this film together .. I love goddes hye kyo since AiMH, and break my heart too when heard her relationship with hyun bin not ended well, i blame han ji won for third person (pls forgive me for hjw fans) en so when i know there will be produce DoTS with SHK and SJK playing in this... It's like heaven singing, and i started to ship them.. lol.. sorry if oot... but i'll always support for my goddes SHK and SJK also.. if they not have a romantic happy ending in real life (pleaseee nott, being couple and get married pls), its enough pleasure to me if they're ended up happy in this DoTS... go2 KMY and YSJ... :)

The first time she kind of slapped his arm and the second time she pushed his arm further, I see it as  reminder for him not to be too close, there are many people there, LOL. SJK couldn't help himself, he's drawn to her. SHK is more in control of herself. 

I still grinning like an idiot here everytime I remember their dinner in NY,  I don't know what I'll do when they finally admit they are dating, faint or go crazy are the only options I got. 

hello everyone first time i'm posting in this thread. although i'm dr kang and captain yoo hardcore shipper but i'm giving my support too if song jong ki and song hye kyo really dating. anyhow thanks for the analysis and post here. it's remind me to the analysis for cases in detective story (i'm a detective conan fan):P

anyhow i'm re watching the first conference & bts video. the differences between their interaction there really intrigue me. in bts video they are playful while it's just in short time their filming together but in first conference video they look too formal. jeng jeng jeng:phew: 

anyhow i'm reading response about song2 dating rumor with Knetz comment in other blog . even some people don't watch DOTS or feel that DOTS is not their taste, 90% of them are supportive so don't worry.

this is my favourite comment so far:

LMAO those freakin' jealous bitchez... Who doesn't love SHK even my dad will ressurect from his grave if SHK visit his tomb.. Korean people should held a grateful ceremony for having a REAL GODDESS born in their country!! that Song Joong Ki dude if he succeed in bringing the Goddess to the altar.. DUDE U MUST BE THE LUCKIEST MAN IN HISTORY!!! - madame kim

anyhow i'm excited for their HK press conference/promotion. let's see their interaction for added info about this cases;)

36 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I keep looking at that gif that @MiAmour posted and I don't know if it's because it's been enlarged but I think Song Joong Ki was about to go in FOR A HUG but he changes the direction of his body after Kyo hits him on the arm. 

Anyone else see it? Or have I finally gone crazy delulu?

HUG?? Nahhh sorry dear i dont think he could do that especially during filming

Anyway bout the gifs of them at the 'landmine' (that you posted above)

i guess the previous fake landmine scene was so cute

Well if haters hate with their age difference maybe they live in 1289. I married with a man 3 years younger than me but he more mature and very well minded than I am (just like what SHK told about SJK) I hope they get along well and don't give a damn thing about those haters. 

I rewatch dots yesterday (ep1) and I seriously tell you that SJK eyes... Yes eyes, the way he look at SHK is the look of 'DAMN I WANT TO KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!" LOL... tell me delulu, but you'll never get that gaze without a special feeling.

The bts video made my day! I smile and keep smiling.... :wub:

Ooooh. .the 2nd giF that joongkyo posted  .. their faces are so close and shk is so amazingly beautiful in that shot.. sigh 

Did you guys notice the way they were sitting in the truck.. she's between his legs :w00t: wonDer if it's requested by director or is sjk in his gentlemanly ways trying to prevent shk from falling off the truck .. lol 

Last question- can anyone see the driver of the truck ?... hahaha

1 hour ago, kristy86 said:

The first time she kind of slapped his arm and the second time she pushed his arm further, I see it as  reminder for him not to be too close, there are many people there, LOL. SJK couldn't help himself, he's drawn to her. SHK is more in control of herself. 

I still grinning like an idiot here everytime I remember their dinner in NY,  I don't know what I'll do when they finally admit they are dating, faint or go crazy are the only options I got. 

Yes, it's really that one, she pushed his arm so that he cannot step closer. oh skinship more please.

Archived