[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry for reposting these lyrics (of Like a child) .. but I found a bit different version and looking at those words I just can't help wondering why he had to choose this song (did he tell the audience the reason behind his choices of songs?)

When I say 'I love you' and you accept me
there's nothing more I wish for than I say that in confidence
but I feel ashamed of my growing greed
again
all day I'm nervous thinking about you.

I like you so much, and it's too much to handle
so I'm afraid if I close my eyes it will disappear
I can't fall a sleep

I want to give, I want to receive
I want to share everything that
other couples can share
but I’m so impatient
I’m closed minded
I’m afraid it will all fall apart for no reason, and I’m insecure.

For making me smile
For making me cry

for making my heart throb like this once again in my life
For making me believe
For giving me strength
If I close my eyes, the first words that come are
”thank you so much’

For coming to me
For making me dream
Having given me the gift called “us”
I love you

OMG! these words.... sound so much like a confession!!!

40 minutes ago, SandSLiMssshipper said:

Good Day!

just dropping by to check if i was actually able to change my Display name here, 'coz it appears to be my real name when i first posted here yesterday and would like to thank who ever response to my special episodes streaming link question sorry i won't be able to tag you 'coz i am too lazy to do  the backreading over and over again since i've been doing it for a couple of days already,. :D again thank you.

apparently it is still my name.LOL 

Hello. I was just going to lurk for a few minutes checking updates re SS until I came across your post. I'm pretty sure I know you. Your new UN as well as your real name is very familiar. We've been on the same ship before and here we go again. Daebak! I never thought I would encounter here a co-fangirl whom I knew before.  DOTS is def a wonder.

fighting song song couple....thanks for the infos and updates...

im a song2 shipper...i dont go around any shipping threads to say so....coz i respect you...hehehe...

i mess around here since im way comfortable to ship sjk and shk...i dont go around messing up other ships...so that thos other ship will sink...

thank you so much for all the updates of these two..

i dont understand why others want to do so....

fighting song2 couple troopers...wtg guys..

Excerpt translation for Joong Ki's HB interview

"I received DOTS script during 2014 Christmas season and i finished reading it in 2 days.Eventhough, i only received the first 4 episodes' content but i found it very interesting.Because of the character's charm i agreed verbally to participate in this drama and i was totally invested in it when i read it again. When i first read the script ,i knew that this story is more attractive than any other works.I really wanted to be discharged from army quickly and act in this drama  as soon as possible."

source baidu

Update: another small part 

"I remembered being busier in the past, but now come to think of it, i couldn't remember what i was doing then.So now i'm back again (being very busy), i don't want these moments to just pass me by. Descendants of The Sun is a drama that is well loved and which i'm grateful for.I won't forget these valuable moments."

About Mrs Song's new movie or film and I saw some of the comments that, that movie is a thriller kind of concept? And I think I remember Mr Song said that he wanted to try for a thriller kind of drama or character?

I have a bad memory. Someone pls help me ! :cry:

1 minute ago, cristapark said:

Well it seems to be a good exposure for hye gyo if she will star with tony Leung....but kris has so many antis here in Korea...hes known as the betrayal of the group..

Maybe this is this Kris person's chance to redeem himself. 

So glad SHK has a chance to star in something different - with a much bigger fanboy base! Hehe

5 minutes ago, khxy said:

"I received DOTS script during 2014 Christmas season and i finished reading it in 2 days.Eventhough, i only received the first 4 episodes' content but i found it very interesting.Because of the character's charm i agreed verbally to participate in this drama and i was totally invested in it when i read it again. When i first read the script ,i knew that this story is more attractive than any other works.I really wanted to be discharged from army quickly and act in this drama  as soon as possible."

source baidu

I was just curious if he is aware already who will be his leading lady....coz I saw in Elle interview of SHG that they tend to keep it a secret about the lead actor coz they're just waiting for joongki to be discharged from the army but the media got some information and it was leaked early... All along maybe they knew that they will be paired with each other

You make my heart shake
Bend and break
But I can’t turn away
And it’s driving me wild 

tumblr_o5wtmnopUF1sfeovqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o5wtmnopUF1sfeovqo2_400.jpg

tumblr_o5wtmnopUF1sfeovqo3_400.jpg

tumblr_o5wtmnopUF1sfeovqo4_400.jpg

tumblr_o5wtmnopUF1sfeovqo6_400.jpg

tumblr_o5wtmnopUF1sfeovqo7_400.jpg

tumblr_o5wtmnopUF1sfeovqo8_540.jpg

I get frustrated when it doesn't match like the one in my blog where it's grid-like..NVM my OC side

Annyeong SongSong shippers..Are you feeling this scene? There's no turning back, you've been bewitched with SongSong feels ~~

When I see the name of Tony Leung my face was like :blink: Because OMG he's not only famous to our generation (1990s) but also to our parents' :w00t: (I'm Asian ^_^) plus the information of Kyo's character made the excitement even higher, anyway I'll keep calm until the final confirmation :lol:

19 minutes ago, khxy said:

source baidu

Thank you so much for your translation <3. I think we can use this quote to be the opening part of the thesis "How Joong Ki met his fate"? :phew:

Seems like ex-members of EXO this time is their co-incedence? ;)

Credit to songjoongkirepublic at Instagram.

I read one told that: SJK said he wanted to married in end of this year.

Fan scream: NO NO NO 

SJK answers: Whatever, I still have to be married 21.gif

Do you guy remember, in the interview after finished the 4 episode?

MC asked Kyo if she was Kang doctor, she will be chosen Sorry or Confess his love?

She answered: Definitely Confess! Because I'm old already 24.gif

I think they talk to each other :wub::wub:

i honestly respect your opinion and strongly disagree on what you've said about SJK when it comes on how he treats his co stars. As Ive seen or compared from SJK previous presscon and bts with his previous costars and to his DOTS PC and bts SJK really acts differently now. Its an act of SJK being inlove and a boyfriend SJK to SHK. :wub::rolleyes:

This ship is sailing wide we have the best Captain here. 

Archived