[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Can't wait for the special episodes!!!!!!!! WEEE

Just wanna share that almost all my officemates are fussing about SHK-SHK. About their love life and stuff. I heard them talking if they have bf/gf, or are they married and such. IF THEY ONLY KNEW THE HAPPENINGS THAT THESE TWO HAVE LATELY!!! :heart:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO WAY KYO GONNA ANSWER ANY QUESTION RELATED TO SONG_SONG DATING RUMOUR TOMORROW!!!!

But I'm really excited to listen to her talks about her experiences and thoughts on work and life. SHK normally just doesn't answer fans' questions directly like this. It's heart-warming to see that she's trying to open up more :blush: 

Hopefully we can hear some answers about her "close colleage"/ her "comrade" Song Joong Ki tho. It'll be hella interesting if Hye Kyo gives answer the same way SJK has been giving answers B)

@thepixies 大發! 給力!

Ya the dongsaengs influence me alot too. Where do you think the soju that is a customary while watching DOTS with the Husband came from lol 

they have already dock at the Harbour just waiting for wedding bells. They just told me this afternoon that they have come together and custom made wedding hanboks and sent it over to daejeon where SJK parents are so they can gift them when the time comes. It's toxic!! ROFL 

ok, I'm always late at spazzing here..heheh! I'm 40+ pages away chingu-deuls, you're always on FIRE!

Shout out to our gentleman here @twtwb, thank you for making this thread & for your wonderful post & for all the excerpts you post, I enjoyed reading them ^_^.. Also to our determined detective unnie @joongkyo, thank you for all the sherlock updates you got to us & I love you for being mad :P 'coz I got a little goosebump when I read your post..lol.. & also for other unnies here, @SeGafanlady @ilovesjk @lovely_skham_stv @Bambiina & other POSITIVE chingus & unnies here for always posting a POSITIVE VIBES & supporting our ship :phew: LOVE Y'ALL!!

so, I edited some pics while visiting here & reading all your post yesterday & the other day..heheh! Hope you like it :phew:

tumblr_o5vmlfRTSA1vrmwmro1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5uaz4bHMG1vrmwmro1_500.jpg

If only they were so close like this in the original photo tho..hahah! So I just edited it..:lol: & I forgot to put my watermark there, so credit me if you share this pic :) Thank you!! :phew:

MORE:

Spoiler

I'm not that good at editing yet, so just bear w/ my editing..kekekek!

tumblr_o5u3pxnMt81vrmwmro1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5txajQNoB1vrmwmro1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5sduuoham1vrmwmro1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5s3qo2K8n1vrmwmro1_540.jpg

I already imagined them to be like this :P

Spoiler

to have a wedding.. :wub:

tumblr_o5vmp9Fj8K1vrmwmro1_540.jpg

& to have a family..:wub:

tumblr_o5s36muXzi1vrmwmro1_500.jpg

(SORRY FOR MY POOR EDITING..JUST LAUGH IT OFF, OKAY??? LOL!)

& oh, CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!! :wub::wub::wub:

so back reading time :)

Spoiler

@joongkyo yes, 'coz I'm still turning 20 this year..so I'm still 19..heheh

2 minutes ago, KSHxKYJ said:

ok, I'm always late at spazzing here..heheh! I'm 40+ pages away chingu-deuls, you're always on FIRE!

Shout out to our gentleman here @twtwb, thank you for making this thread & for your wonderful post & for all the excerpts you post, I enjoyed reading them ^_^.. Also to our determined detective unnie @joongkyo, thank you for all the sherlock updates you got to us & I love you for being mad :P 'coz I got a little goosebump when I read your post..lol.. & also for other unnies here, @SeGafanlady @ilovesjk @lovely_skham_stv @Bambiina & other POSITIVE chingus & unnies here for always posting a POSITIVE VIBES & supporting our ship :phew: LOVE Y'ALL!!

so, I edited some pics while visiting here & reading all your post yesterday & the other day..heheh! Hope you like it :phew:

If only they were so close like this in the original photo tho..hahah! So I just edited it..:lol: & I forgot to put my watermark there, so credit me if you share this pic :) Thank you!! :phew:

MORE:

Hide contents

I'm not that good at editing yet, so just bear w/ my editing..kekekek!

I already imagined them to be like this :P

Hide contents

to have a wedding.. :wub:

& to have a family..:wub:

(SORRY FOR MY POOR EDITING..JUST LAUGH IT OFF, OKAY??? LOL!)

& oh, CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!! :wub::wub::wub:

so back reading time :)

I always love your posts, finish with your exam, lil sis? Go back to school. :lol:

Pls edit more, we need more hilarious pics of kikyo. 

I am waiting for a film, a drama again (the sequel), and or CFs, more intimate one of shk-sjk. Hopefully SHK never accept any role except with SJK.

Spoiler

Hope SHK won't be paired with SJS, I m so afraid SJS will take SHK from SJK, I read an article he is ready for looking a new love and get married soon. Now he is 78 and he wants to get married before 40, means 2 years left. 

My shipper's heart can't take any more starving feeling. And if they decide to married, I hope it is soon, very soon. I 've never imagined of being a successful shipper I have never experienced before. I hope the day will come. So, hope soon I ll, we 'll be. 

I just read Dr. Song (i forgot his name, lol) will appear on Running Man. I know SJK would love to come back to RM too, I am imagining what if one day SJK will brings SHK along with him for one episode, I guess I will die if that really happen, just thinking about it already make me grinning so wide, the casts will have a field day in teasing them. But yeah, SHK don't do reality show. Maybe just in my dream...

3 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I just read Dr. Song (i forgot his name, lol) will appear on Running Man. I know SJK would love to come back to RM too, I am imagining what if one day SJK will brings SHK along with him for one episode, I guess I will die if that really happen, just thinking about it already make me grinning so wide, the casts will have a field day in teasing them. But yeah, SHK don't do reality show. Maybe just in my dream...

From the preview, seems like he appears as Yoo Jae Suk's high school friend lol That Dr. Song looks like a funny person both in drama and real life tho :lol: And yes please it'd be awesome if SJK could persuade SHK to appear on variety show :wub:

@joongkyo Capt, would you be able to find out the English name of the book and where I can buy it? I googled just like a child book on Google and nothing relating to the book showed up 

I need the English version for my Husband. We need to know what kind of book that accompanied him during military life 

Credit to owner 

41 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I know SJK would love to come back to RM too, I am imagining what if one day SJK will brings SHK along with him for one episode, I guess I will die if that really happen, just thinking about it already make me grinning so wide, the casts will have a field day in teasing them. But yeah, SHK don't do reality show. Maybe just in my dream...

This has been in my dreams too. I googled about Ji Hyo few days ago and I just found out that Song JiHyo is her stage name, and she chose that name because of SHK and SSH. So I wonder if she's actually SHK fan. I bet, it would be fun to see these two ladies together. 

Archived