[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

3 minutes ago, skyler said:

@joongkyo when you said THEY.... who do you refer to? SHK & SJK? Sorry... couldn't catch up already....

Yes I meant them, but I wish you would just back track instead of asking me - I posted the earlier autograph just one page back.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to curiosity, I just watched a video compilation of all SJK's kissing scenes in his career. He has hotter kissing scenes with other actresses before. He's a very good kisser, obviously. But I have a strong impression that all of them are so "work only" kisses. He recovered fast, and was even able to say his lines right the second after he finished the kiss. 

He never had the completely glossy eyed-smittened look like he had with SHK, especially like the way he looked in the finale kiss. 

So, either:

A. He's so deprived during his army time

B. He had somehow become an even better actor after serving the army

C. SHK is more gorgeous than any other women he ever kissed

D. He's completely in love with her.

E. A - D are all true

By the way, since I've watched all his kissing scenes with other actresses (it hurts a bit tbh, and I thought "goddammit i'm shipping him with SHK too hard now"), and I concluded that his kissing scenes with SHK is definitely NOT HIS HOTTEST KISS SCENE. 

But definite, definitely definite: HIS SWEETEST KISS EVER.

Conclusion of extra musing: after watching his kissing scenes, I think if he and SHK ever **** ***, she's definitely in expert hands.

12 minutes ago, utkim said:

SJK said in this interview that his personal life had been too much exposed lately, esp the pic of his former gf which made he upset and he said sorry for that. Even fans come to his house...aigoo

http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?arcid=0010536662&code=41181111&cp=nv

Yup, looks like he very politely but also very firmly told the journalists that he will not be addressing any questions regarding his personal life. 

He also asked them to refrain from writing things/details about his personal life.

I LOVE YOU SJK!!, you da man! 

15 minutes ago, utkim said:

SJK said in this interview that his personal life had been too much exposed lately, esp the pic of his former gf which made he upset and he said sorry for that. Even fans come to his house...aigoo

aww this makes me so sad :( fame really does come with a price

but kudos to him for addressing it so graciously! 

Gaaaahd hello guys i am a 2 week lurker of thia thread already because I tried hardest to finish all 380+ pages before I comment. :)))

I can just say that all of your views with regard our kikyo couple is the same as mine. T.T it feels good to be on the aame ship as with other passionate people!!

Also, I thought I was the only one who watched the kiss scene like 1000x hahahahahaha i actually was shocked reading that you guys noticed JK's foot, his glossy eyes, her hands, the way they move their lips uuuugh I think I have to watch it again after I type this. Hahahaha.

Was kind of sad that I didnt get to see the timeline @joongkyo posted because I was still on the previous pages when it happened and got deleted boohoo but still, I hope to know them when the time is right hahahaha.

Anyway, I hope you take care of me too! I will try to provide information to the best of my abilities!! I love you all!!! All hail the songsong /kikyo couple!!! <33333333 - mei

4 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Ooh.. then the question to ask is WHERE she met them. . Kbs ? Hyatt? Or at another meal ? :P

@joongkyo who was upset ? The ex girlfriend? Imagine how she feels now. . 

Lol, no he is upset that because of him someone's privacy was disrupted. I don't think he's in touch with her because he of the way he commented.

Also, that picture of the autographed album shows her enjoying a Starbucks coffee. KBS building is in Yeouido there are couple of starbuck in that area  - at the IFC mall which caters to international tourists which is extremely close to the KBS building so since she's a tourist she might be in Yeouido which is when she spotted them  (My guess work :) )

35 minutes ago, utkim said:

Thank you so much for the link chingu. What a namja to choose the proper way of protecting his family and truthfully sending aplogy to his ex girlfriend. It emphasizes and proves the truth of the compliment from other co-workers that he's much more manlier and mature than his appearance.

You have my respect, Joong Ki-ssi. ^_^

6 minutes ago, shirunsaadon said:

SJK is the man....he should add If u the journalist/sangsaeng fans cross the line "I will see u in courts"...:glasses:

JUST like how his leading lady Hye-Kyo ssi did :D Sue them invaders to protect yourself/your family/loved ones :D 

33 minutes ago, utkim said:

I don't know about everyone's feel but I think by setting this up, he's paving the way for SHK and himself later. So clever! ^_^

8 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Yup, looks like he very politely but also very firmly told the journalists that he will not be addressing any questions regarding his personal life. 

He also asked them to refrain from writing things/details about his personal life.

I LOVE YOU SJK!!, you da man! 

OMG! He is hero! I can feel he really loves shk, my god! His statement clearly to "shield" my goddess. I'll be waiting patiently. Sjk you get millions "license" (from us) to marry our goddess. 

But tbh I really want to see Songsong Jr soon, if possible to give The Jr's sign first its okay :w00t:

5 hours ago, joongkyo said:

CAN OUR CHINESE NETIZENS FIND OUT IF THAT PERSON RECEIVED THE AUTOGRAPH TODAY!!https://www.instagram.com/k771982/

Because SHK was also out today, looks like she just finished giving an interview and signed another autograph!!!!. CHINESE NETIZENS ......WHERE ARE YOU>?..LOL.

Going to be so happy if they're together again! I THINK THEY'RE AT KBS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!....LOOKS LIKE THEY WENT TO SHOOT THE EPILOGUE!!

@joongkyo wahhh once again... you are amazing hehe... 

4 hours ago, utkim said:

This article is gold...

SJK really shows what a great man he is....  Its's not just about him self he is also trying to protect his family , old friends... (i'll just consider the ex as one of his old friend and leave it to that) and personally speaking SHK too...

This is even better that what i hope for from the Pres con.. 

We respect you Big boss... Salute!

This will give him more ground to walk on if in the future the press goes to far.... 

Archived