[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having fun at her spamming her IG. I'm laughing like an idiot.

Did she like crop herself out on that picture focusing only on SJK? Or did the photo come that way? The photographer's picture was small on her own IG but I think her picture of the same pose and emotion and hug gesture has SHK's face.

Edit: nvm different picture

20 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

HEHE I see you SHK posting a pic of that hug :wub:

OMG!!!! She knows how to pick their MOMENT!!!!!!! DAEBAK THIS FINE LADY....SHE IS SPAMMING US WITH THE SWEETEST HUG EVER IN KDRAMA!!!!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE WHAT SHE DID!

1 minute ago, angieknows_11 said:

Hmmm ... I hate saying this phrase, but it can't be help ... THE FEELS! On so many levels, no?

You know what makes me super giddy though, SHK has all these pictures saved on her phone!!... I need to steal that phone so I can see all the SongSong pictures and their selfies!!

Also, can SongSong get one thing straight - they keep saying it's because of the drama being popular that they get attention .... NO!!. They're so wrong, it's because of their undeniable chemistry that the drama got popular 

Because I can't find a worthy enough GIF.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

She knows how to make the day of mine (in my timezone :wub:), whenever seeing her posts I feel so excited and based on the flow of spam pictures, I guess the logic is: Me -> Him -> Us. :rolleyes:

Beautiful day of sailing, my comrades :lol:

daebak.. ME-> HIM ->US :wub:

Speechless.... outstanding performances by all the DOTS casts especially SHK... She really nailed it in episode 15..

We can feel her losses & she grieved for SJK looks soooo genuine... what an emotional turmoil for me yesterday..... Salute!

I don't know much about SJK acting before.. since DOTS is the first time I see him in action.... For me, SJK really makes the hugging scene so passionate & desirable to the extent it entice the audience with new sort of romance other than kissing & etc..

tM2NW0Y.jpg

Notice that he hugged her tenderly... always the hand.... yeah one hand will be at the back of SHK's head.. to assure there is no gap between them.... (love & a bit perv mode onnnnnnnnnnn...hihihi)

& the masterpiece........ the famous hugging of SJK...

JdMawHv.jpg

2 BECOME 1 (suddenly I heard spice girl's song...:wub:)

Man. She must've like that scene a lot. We're talking about her own social media account here. Not some promotional or fan dots acc. Some other actress that I follow on IG would just post one or several different pic of their current project. SHK post THREE pic of the same scene. She chose to post THREE pic of her and SJK, not her own or some other pic with diff group of ppl. guess she's really posting on SJK behalf too this time, since he doesnt hv acc like she said back then. 

Im really really happy when i open her timeline in instagram and got to see bunch of her and SJK in her page. Goddess, keep spoiling us. :wub:

Hey,Come On 2 of you !Have you already declared and locked your love before this scene??Using the same chocolate "Toast",at the same Cafe,,With the same dialogues? "SARANGHAE"?? and you dropped us a hint in this pic already? Well,CONGRATS!!:wub::wub::wub: Look at that!!How Adorable and Natural Are Both of You??!!

12974384_1182400541811709_39284855442689

The way he cradles her head whenever he hugs her makes my heart flutter 

In the script its probably simply written "YSJ hugs KMY" but its up to SJK and SHK to decide how that hug will be. Its small things like that which he keeps repeating that makes me love these two so much <3 

SHK has come and went before I got there! 
It's such a pity that I couldn't meet her / So disappointed that I couldn't see her.

@applegirl2 YUP!!!. She was there!! This picture was uploaded around 8:00 am Seoul Time and that means SHK was there even earlier.. I hope she was buying breakfast for them. Maybe he drove and she went into the store.

yes, yes!. Why else would she be in a bakery so early in the morning when someone on her staff could just pick up the stuff for her. Yes, I am sticking to my version.

@applegirl2 No Mr. Song does not! This is the first time I've seen him hug this way. Well it's the first time in kdrama history that I've seen a hug that emotes such love and affection and it makes me equally excited as a steamy kiss! That's why I declared I've never swooned over a hug this much, similar to their hug in Uruk. I don't know if the script calls for it but man these two look so natural! Also their bodies really fit perfectly like two pieces of puzzles. SHK is made for SJK's embrace. And have you all seen SJK's arms and hands? Damn those things are sexy as hell! He looks so manly and hot!!!

Archived