[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Can these two just get married and have beautiful, little babies already??? Huh? I just watched the episode and my eyes are puffy from crying, what an amazing performance by both, that hug was everything, so real, so emotional, so raw, the chemistry is no joke, truly they have the best and most believable chemistry I have ever seen, I am always going to compare others to them now, they have raised the bar. SHK is the most beautiful crier I have ever seen, she did a stellar performance today, the way her voice trembled and her eyes filled with tears when remembering him, the mourning she went through, I truly felt everything she was feeling and SJK can you be any hotter, that look of his in the dessert was so messy in the most sexy way, haha, sorry for sounding crude but it's true.

I will probably try and avoid the thread when the episode starts airing tomorrow because I want to at least watch the last episode without getting spoiled so I will probably have to do a lot of backreading afterwards.

Thanks everyone for your posts, DoTS is ending but I hope our ship will continue to sail in high speed :D Fighting!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that despite having followed the forum recaps and knowing that ysj is alive , I still cried buckets watching SHK cry? And why is she so gorgeous even while crying?  This really defies logic. I cried so much at one point that I couldn't even breathe! 

And the hug at the end... sjk and shk's tears ... I have no words 

I don't want DOTS to end :tears:

I love the hug at the end of episode 15. He only wears a shirt and she only wears a shirt. Nothing much between them. The soldier uniform is too thick lol and the jacket they wore were too thick too. But finalky SJK in just a t-shirt. The hug scene is so raw. 

My dearests,

IS IT JUST ME OR THE SECOND TIME HE SAID I LOVE YOU, IT WAS SJK THAT I SAW AND NOT CAPT YSJ. I MEAN THE WAY HE LOOKED KIND OF SHY BUT HIS EYES WERE SO AFFIRMATIVE. THAT WAS SJK. I IMAGINE YSJ SAYING THAT RATHER IN A STRAIGHTER FACED MANNER. BUT HE LOOKED ADORABLE.  OMOOOO. 

im not making any sense am i?

Omg I thought I'd be fine (what a lie) after watching the raw ep live ytd or at least slightly less emotional BUT HECK NO THE SUBS MADE ME CRY HARDER WHEN YSJ GOT SHOT AND KMY AND YMJ CRYING THEIR HEARTS OUT

DOTS srsly has gotta sweep all the awards at kbs drama awards and give SJK and SHK the actor/actress award and best of the best couple award! Their acting is just ridiculously out of this world good, idek what are the right adjectives for their acting anymore! 

10 hours ago, kristy86 said:

I wanna cry, why do I always late for the party. I missed @joongkyo 's post, I really wanna cry... I was back reading but I noticed the page jumped so fast so I checked page 340 first, wondering what's going on, but I was too late, the post has been removed, *run to a corner to cry... 

Anyways, thanks Joongkyo, I hope you will keep sharing with us here, what do we do without you. Urgh, now I am getting so mad with those who continuously steal info from here.  Please don't do that... 

Same here.  Due to the time difference (I live in Hawaii), I wasn't able to stay up for @joongkyo's post.  I am very sad now :-(

Episode 15 made me unable to breathe TT__________TT

I keep saying to myself this is the number one popular drama, it can't be tragic. And "if it's tragic, the Chinese investor wouldn't want to invest".

But still when YSJ was shot and he was dying, plus SDY got shot too I had a heart attack. 

I love how KMY's grief and sorrow were portrayed so realistically. The crying scenes were short but make me want to reach out to KMY. But real grief in real life is like that. You cry, but life goes on. You won't be able to cry 24/7, because you have your life to lead. But you'll be reminded of it when you have free time, like how KMY remembered YSJ when she drank wine with her friend. 

Real grief is when you want to be a better person to make the one who died proud of you. Real grief is talking to the deceased as if he was there beside you. Real life is trying to live a good life, while remembering the one who left you every step of the way. 

Real grief is realistic like that, and I'm awed because KMY shows it in DOTS. That's how I deal after my grandfather passed away. 

The way Alpha Team soldiers screamed for their captain from the helicopter really broke my heart too. YSJ is a great captain, or else those soldiers won't look up to him and care for him that much. 

The writer did a great job, really. 

I have this fear that the last scene was just KMY's hallucination, but I guess not ya? After all, this is a drama that is hoped to get audiences' love. Real life is already bitter sometimes, we need dramas to entertain us. What's the use of a sad drama? I think there are many Korean netizens who said the last scene was irrational, but hey, this is a drama. If you want rational drama then don't watch!

Their reunion is so memorable TT_________TT

I think I'd remember that scene for a long time. 

The calling through walkie talkie, the way he asked her to turn around, the way he appeared from the distance, really like a dream. 

The way she ran to him and stumbled. The way he ran to her when she fell. Her tears and his tears. And the hug. 

I thought the hug in Urk when they made up (the one when YSJ brought two cups of coffee) was already touching enough, but this hug scene blew me away. She kept saying "You're alive" and he hugged her with all his heart. 

Maybe Song Joong Ki can hug Song Hye Kyo that whole-heartedly and even cried because he's already in love with her?

Haha. A shipper's conclusion right there. 

I can't wait but also reluctant to welcome the last episode *sobs*

Will resume my backreading of this thread. I love this thread and everyone who contributes here.

Hi everyone, i was silent reader for this whole time. And i really love this kikyo thread.. if u want to watch dots in engsub i recommend dramania for you all. It's the fastest site for engsub i guess..

1 hour ago, thepixies said:

Also, I remember at the HK presscon SHK was asked if she had a favourite line but she said she couldn't tell as it was yet to be broadcast. 

Well, in Baidu, shippers are wondering if it appeared in ep 15. Anyone hazarding a guess? What would be her favourite line from this episode? Or would it be in ep 16? Or has it already be said before?

I am wondering the same thing, and which line according to them is her favourite? :D:D

I just finished watching the subbed one! As I did earlier, tears was shed yet again! Gaaaaah! This is truly a KMY moment/episode! SHK, seriously is a ridiculously great actress! Now that I was able to understand everything, the fierceness in her acting was an absolutely incredible! It pierced my heart multiple times. I just can't get enough of her close-up shots and and her eyes swelling with tears, ugh! Sooo good and powerful! I love it! Especially when someone like SHK do justice on the role & the scene/s! A lot of people complained, yes again, with the plot and honestly, I don't care anymore. If you're focused enough with storyline, you are not going to get bothered where the story is going - the never ending twists is the plot LOL! 

3 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Is it so hard to give us ONE kiss!!! He was going away for three months! Three months! Wasn't it natural thing to say goodbye with a kiss?! Even though I loved the hugs ... MY's sudden realization that he was going right away ... And childishly wanting one more hug ... Ah, that scene! ... But why are they doing this to us?! Even in the end ... No kiss!!! I swear if we don't get one tomorrow ... I'm breaking something in my house! :tears::lol:

I don't need kissing scenes, what I need the most is wedding ceremony for kikyo couple in real life? That day will be the happiest day in my life, in my shipper's life, a true achievement for all of us. Lets pray. :rolleyes:

To be honest, rather than shabby look, why sjk looks so manly and charming here? The older he is, the more perfect he is. I love this song joong ki. How can a man looks that handsome. 

12918610_254938888181147_1605141444_n.jp

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I am wondering the same thing, and which line according to them is her favourite? :D:D

The most popular is "I love you."

Some have suggested the lines he wrote in that letter - about wanting her to not keep his memory too long and that she should be happy.

Of course, being Baidu, there were also some double entendres. Cuz someone said the favourite must be when SJ said "So put it in like this." Followed by MY's "So dirty/erotic". LOL

Some even made up their own favourite lines: "By the time the season changes the baby will be due." That's *my* favourite Baidu shipper line.

I so love Chinese shippers.

3 minutes ago, thepixies said:

The most popular is "I love you."

Some have suggested the lines he wrote in that letter - about wanting her to not keep his memory too long and that she should be happy.

Of course, being Baidu, there were also some double entendres. Cuz someone said the favourite must be when SJ said "So put it in like this." Followed by MY's "So dirty/erotic". LOL

Some even made up their own favourite lines: "By the time the season changed the baby will be due." That's *my* favourite Baidu shipper line.

I so love Chinese shippers.

LOL.

Actually I think SJK did an ad-lib in the "I love you" scene ... Y'know how he tells her that she should go first since alphabetically her name would com up earlier, and then the fact that she's a lady and finally he says lets go by age then?. keke...I don't think that was there and then he smoothly says "Saranghae" . I get the feeling that though the scene was definitely given a skeletal frame by the script writers but the meat of it came from SJK, just something about the dialogue delivery felt too natural and not manufactured (because even the best romantic scenes sometimes tend to sound so manufactured!)

Guys, I am so sure that SHK will be on instagram today!. Can we do some event for her or something ---- We should let her know how much we love her acting or something.

Archived