[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Spoilers!

Finally finished watching the raw part. Avoided most of the recaps because I didn't want to spoil my poor heart! I didn't hear my alarm this morning, gosh darn it!! 

Anyway, today's episode was sooooo gooood! Love their comedic and romantic scenes! The part when they said I love you's at that cafe! It's real! It's them! It's SHK and SJK saying it to each other! Okay, back to dramaland, I was bawling my eyes out from mid to the end! We're talking about a drama that I do not even understand almost everything for the whole 1hr run and it still made me laugh, get giddy and tear up like crazy!!! Oooooh, the power of acting! SHK and SJK, even the rest of the cast, are soooo good with their craft, no english sub needed to move you! Gaaaaah! I felt KMY and YMJ's pain and sadness. Oh, the grief of losing someone you love! I felt KMY's loneliness as she yearns for YSJ's disappearance! (She's the most beautiful depressed woman I have ever seen, for real!) Everything was heart wrenching! And the ending, Ahh! I bursted out even more! A daydream as it seems. Could her eyes and tired mind betraying her now? KMY could not believe herself as she dash forward through the sandy pits, only stumbling down. YSJ looking so rough and gruff (and still looking hot!), bolted and run towards her, helping her get up and baaaaammm!! They finally see each other, eye to eye. The fear of death and the unknown future was finally gone, blown away by the wind. They gazed upon each other with much passion as they hugged, with their eager hearts, the most powerful and desirous embrace, both have yearned for! Gaaaaaahhh! Love! Love! Love it! How can I get over this drama!! It is so darn good! 

Will back read in a bit. Back to real life while I wait for the end sub to come out! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

The third question is "since the drama is near the ending and of course you two know the ending, are you satisfied with the ending?  SJK said he's very satisfied with the ending.  He and Hye Kyo ssi (there he goes calling her Hye Kyo ssi again, lol) have never thought this drama would become so popular.

Thank you @hclover96 for the translation. I love the way they talked about each other in every interview and SJK usually spoke for himself and SHK:wub:

Song Hye Kyo: I'm so happy to be here in Hong Kong with Joong Ki.

Song Joong Ki: We actually had a lot of fun filming in Greece just like what you could see watching the drama. I think Hye Kyo and I agree on this.

Song Hye Kyo: Joong Ki and I both laughed a lot during filming. We had to stop filming sometimes because we were laughing too hard. I remember how bad I felt for the staff at the shoot. Credit @twtwb

I really find it funny and cute during their flashback scene both in the coffee shop... When joongki ask if he will just put the chocolate inside the cup..and hye gyo said yahae 야해 .. The translation said erotic...and joongki answer why do u have to start talking about that tonight....it looks so natural for them with that conversation...hahahah it only means they did something already after the mothers blessing...and joongki eyes the way he talk to hye gyo ...ugggh 

I'm really praying that they will have future project together again...knowing hye gyo it wud take years again after she make a comeback usually..but offcam personal project is a big yes

I just finished watching Ep 15. Everything i want to say you all said already. Just one little thing, at the scene in the coffee shop, YSJ consistantly told MY to express firstly in which he said "or in the age order?" (might he indicate that whoever's older shall express firstly) So can my delulu mind can understand that is SJK's word to his SHK??? Anyway i cried till my eyeball turn out so hope you all enjoy this multi-emotional ep and let your delulu flying highhhhhh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Is it so hard to give us ONE kiss!!! He was going away for three months! Three months! Wasn't it natural thing to say goodbye with a kiss?! Even though I loved the hugs ... MY's sudden realization that he was going right away ... And childishly wanting one more hug ... Ah, that scene! ... But why are they doing this to us?! Even in the end ... No kiss!!! I swear if we don't get one tomorrow ... I'm breaking something in my house! :tears::lol:

Congrats team DOTS and KikYo shippers!

AGB Nielsen  34.8% (1st)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ratings[edit]

In the table below, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.

Episode # Original broadcast date Average audience share
TNmS Ratings[27] AGB Nielsen[28]
Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area Nationwide Seoul National Capital Area
1 24 February 2016 12.6% (7th) 12.7% (4th) 14.3% (4th) 14.4% (4th)
2 25 February 2016 13.5% (6th) 14.5% (4th) 15.5% (3rd) 16.0% (4th)
3 2 March 2016 21.8% (2nd) 22.7% (1st) 23.4% (2nd) 24.6% (2nd)
4 3 March 2016 22.9% (2nd) 23.5% (2nd) 24.1% (2nd) 25.1% (2nd)
5 9 March 2016 24.6% (2nd) 26.3% (1st) 27.4% (1st) 29.2% (1st)
6 10 March 2016 25.4% (2nd) 27.6% (1st) 28.5% (1st) 29.8% (1st)
7 16 March 2016 27.0% (2nd) 28.9% (1st) 28.3% (1st) 30.1% (1st)
8 17 March 2016 25.9% (2nd) 28.7% (1st) 28.8% (1st) 30.5% (1st)
9 23 March 2016 29.7% (1st) 32.3% (1st) 30.4% (1st) 31.0% (1st)
10 24 March 2016 28.8% (1st) 31.0% (1st) 31.6% (1st) 33.3% (1st)
11 30 March 2016 29.1% (2nd) 31.3% (1st) 31.9% (1st) 33.5% (1st)
12 31 March 2016 31.1% (1st) 33.9% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 34.3% (1st)
13 6 April 2016 30.4% (1st) 33.7% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 35.0% (1st)
14 7 April 2016 31.1% (1st) 33.5% (1st) 33.0% (1st) 35.6% (1st)
15 13 April 2016 31.1% (1st) 35.6% (1st) 34.8% (1st) 37.5% (1st)
16 14 April 2016        
Average        
Special 20 April 2016        
21 April 2016        
22 April 2016        

Hi.. Morning from this side of the world..

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

"Comrade! Loyalty!!" is SHK's IG caption on her fist bump picture isn't it?

I've found it interesting after watching the ep 15 engsub.. right after YSJ said "I love you", KMY mention "loyalty".

While, in the previous episode when YSJ introduce KMY as "comrade", he means that KMY is his girlfriend.

So, my delulu mind is, the caption is the hint for us :phew:

Good day and good night.. Keep sailing everyoooneee :lol:

Last night, Gookie_in_Seoul posted a wefie of SHK and himself, along with another with Nurse Ha. Was the DotS team watching ep 15 in a pub somewhere? Could someone translate the captions?

*apologies if this pix is too large. Mods I can put it in a spoiler box, just PM me.

Just finished the episode with English subs and it was absolutely beautiful! Words cannot express. The tearful hug was the most breathtaking scene I have ever witnessed and credits goes to two of the most beautiful and talented actors. I applaud them for their stellar performance, as per usual. They never cease to amaze me. Pardon me while I cry in my corner. 

Also, I remember at the HK presscon SHK was asked if she had a favourite line but she said she couldn't tell as it was yet to be broadcast. 

Well, in Baidu, shippers are wondering if it appeared in ep 15. Anyone hazarding a guess? What would be her favourite line from this episode? Or would it be in ep 16? Or has it already been said?

What I personally want to happen at ep 16

1. Longer, proper, hotter than the sun schorching kiss scene. With closer view, lots of sexy jaw movement, hot caresses, tighter hugs, and sizzling chemistry. We can NOT just end this drama with only ONE hot kiss. I mean other kisses beside the truck kiss are awesome, but I want HOT. why Director, must you waste that out of this world chemistry between leads? I guarantee you would not get that kind of chemi any time soon. Sooo, use it! take advantage of it!! why waste opportunity? Please be an opportunist. lol. :phew: We have hopes still for the last episode.

Oh, and please. Refrain from using drones. I know drones are cool and all, technology is awesome, and you guys got bunch of sponsor money to be able to film with lots of top equipments. But really, STOP USING DRONES FOR THE KISS SCENE. :P 

2. I want SJ and MY to take family picture like what SJ did with his dad and his deceased mom photo in previews ep. This time, I want SJ and MY to take picture as official family to each other (preferably with bunch of kids in the pic too with them too, please?)

Ah, this drama has been one amazing journey. SJK and SHK are just beautiful. talented. exquisite. BEST.

Now, GO AND GET MARRIED ALREADY! :wub:

@iloveshksjk Good catch! I agree, it was probably Hye Kyo's subtle announcement about their status ;) Hehehe. With everything we have on them, we can't be wrong ... We're so not wrong. 

When my co-workers were secretly dating, my friend got an inkling because those two couldn't help but let some very subtle clues slip up whenever she chatted with each one [individually]. They were the ones personally dropping the hints, wether they were aware of it or not. I kind of think Hye Kyo and Joong Ki are similarly guilty of such inclinations.

Archived