[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jl08 said:

Tonight's ep is exciting and I must say that SHK is ...... divinity personified.

How can she look so beautiful under those circumstances of being kidnapped and threatened and slapped all at one go? How can she look so beautiful while feeling frightened and crying? Most actresses will be a total wreck when they cry cos they'll be exaggerating and screaming. I've enough of those. But, I'll never have enough of our Goddess.

Just one word to describe her.

DAEBAK.    :D

@jl08, chingu ah, even though the live stream was draggy as heck for me today, I did manage to catch some parts of it and when I saw SHK's face, all I can think of is "how the heck can she be so beautiful?"

Not going to lie, my inner fangirl mode totally got activated when I saw SJK wearing all black and putting on his cap at this part.  The man is hot :dizzy:

de7e8de3gw1f2f8bvfpbvg20ak05wnpg.gif

Spoiler

93f8d29dgw1f2f8k5r9dvj20ke0da75v.jpg

6d40f7f4jw1f2f8hdla4wg209q05gnph.gif6d40f7f4jw1f2f8nii7b2g209q05he84.gif

12 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! More group hugs! I can't sleep either after working darn 12hrs last night! My mind is blowing up a storm, I am overwhelmed with all these recent events! Gaaaaah! I guess that's true after all- birds of the same feathers flock together

INDEED hun..... and in this case... we are the fabulous and gorgeous PEACOCK!!!  and look at our Song SHIP

(or should I say cruise ship) 

tumblr_nzd6k0iVFS1u69ngvo1_500.jpg

18 minutes ago, staygold said:

The scene with KMY and YSJ on the steps...

I am having a hard time believing this is just acting... There has to be something more... The chemistry is off the charts!

I felt the same way...the way SJK smiled (see I did not even refer to his character name) when SHK did that baby doll aegyo, that's him....its his true self...no acting needed. Actually this entire scene does not need a script...maybe the director just gave them a guide to act cutesy with each other....awesome pair....they really hit it off.... consistently!

10 minutes ago, melissala said:

Her laugh seemed so real at the end

My take on this scene, both acted naturally...like there's no script and just pure instructions to sweet talk and do aegyo....I just can't get over this two! Unbelievable pairing...one for the books!

3 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

I felt the same way...the way SJK smiled (see I did not even refer to his character name) when SHK did that baby doll aegyo, that's him....its his true self...no acting needed. Actually this entire scene does not need a script...maybe the director just gave them a guide to act cutesy with each other....awesome pair....they really hit it off.... consistently!

They might have ad-lib the whole scene because the way SJK laugh isn't his usual acting self. It looks to me more like his actual self and when SHK act cute and banter with him, it seems like it's her SHK and not MY ... then we have the last part as well. I think SJK ad-lib that part ... SHK was giving that same smile 

Song Joong Ki Jokes About Dating Rumors With Song Hye Kyo on “News9″

Song Joong Ki Jokes About Dating Rumors With Song Hye Kyo on “News9″

During his appearance on “News9,” Song Joong Ki expresses amusement at his dating rumors, and appreciates the love shown for “Descendants of the Sun.”

On March 30, Song Joong Ki guested on KBS 1TV‘s “News9,” a prominent newscast that airs every night at 9 p.m. KST. He is the first celebrity to appear on the show in person, which is an indication of his popularity.

Song Joong Ki laughs when he’s asked about the dating rumors between his “Descendants of the Sun” co-star Song Hye Kyo and himself. He good-naturedly responds, “The cast and crew of the drama meet up a lot these days for dinner, and it’s become a topic of conversation for Song Hye Kyo and me over drinks. In my opinion, that kind of response happened because many people love our drama. We’re enjoying the situation.”

song joong ki news9

One of the announcers then asks whether he would prefer Kang Mo Yeon (played by Song Hye Kyo), or Yoon Myung Joo (played by Kim Ji Won) if given the choice. Taken aback at the sudden question, Song Joong Ki laughs while saying, “I never expected to receive a question like this on ‘News9.’”

He explains that he would probably choose Kang Mo Yeon, because he worked with Song Hye Kyo the most, but cheekily adds, “If I didn’t respond like this, she will probably become sulky.”

Are you a fan of the Song-Song couple? See the explosive chemistry between these two actors in “Descendants of the Sun” below!

If KBS doesn't give SongSong couple co-daesangs, I'm going to revolt.

I couldn't bear the pain in their eyes today :tears: , that moment when YSJ and KMY see each other and the helplessness in his eyes, the fear and pain in hers. 

SHK, you beautiful goddess. I don't know how you did it but without saying a word you were able to emote a 1000 different emotionns.

Argus, you're a piece of richard simmons - it's one thing to kidnap someone but when you hint at "spending the night" and "Selling them". You just earned a boat ride to hell.

@melissala

that perfect moment, KMY made such lame jokes ....lol.. YSJ asked her for her blood group. And she 

said she has "beautiful woman" blood group. Yes, you do!. Dammit, SHK unnie even your blood must

be beautiful if you say so.

So much to catch up on! Thanks everyone!! Sjk def brushed aside with the dating rumor, but he did it so cheekingly. He also saud "we" enjoy the situation. Lets make it "we" for everything now okay hehe.  I agree with everyone, he's telling us to ship away! And we shall!

@melissala here's a gif of that scene. Goodness, Hye Kyo eonni is beaming! I loved the faint chuckle she made at the end of that scene, it was natural and effortless. Why do I feel like they were not acting? Is this really just great acting?!!!! 

ep11_my-sj4.gif

And this part, you guys, this is Joong Ki! I felt like it was he was hanging out with his girl, and teasing her. Goodness, is this just acting? I think not! Scripts can only describe a scene for so much. 

ep11_my-sj.gif

How much natural chemistry was pouring out during the scene on the steps. SJK and SHK, woah! Can it be that you're just really great actors?. Is it possible to be so good that the audience just can't differentiate between reel and real anymore?

SJ: What's your blood type?

MY: Your ideal type?

SJ: Once more, what's your blood type?

MY: Beautiful type?

SJ: Again once more, what's your blood type?

MY: Doll type?

SJ: I've lost, I admit defeat.

(*Again, these are my translations so they may be a bit rusty)

But, I am scared was this super cute scene some sort of foreshadowing for MY losing blood?

I just finished reading all the comments especially translation from SJK interview tonight. Thanks to @joongkyo even with your "minimum understanding of Hanguk language" successfully translate correctly SJK interview. Thanks also to others who find another translation. You guys are jjang. 

I have meeting before so I can't watch it live while on KBS News (and I also haven't go to drama thread to read recaps from tonight episode), and what I found in this thread, first it makes me have a big grin and after I read that what you guys thinking about his answer, I got ROFL ing moment. People in here are so intelligence and imaginative. We couldn't take a vague answer to stop our shipping.

Maybe the male anchor is just commenting about the dating rumors without directly asking him whether he is dating with SHK or not. So he choose the right thing to do, just reverse what his agency had told before, and also because he's been asked about what does he think about that, so he also answer it honestly that he is enjoying it. We can see that this dating rumor making people love him more, and I bet every normal single man would be happy if they ever been rumors as SHK boyfriend. 

From this interview my conclusion is SJK had a good feeling for SHK (he likes her). And he is also making a good statement for hanging out with SHK without being report as "scandal" because he is already admit on TV news channel that nowadays they all like to take meals together. So chingudeul... there will never be Dispatch news (or other news media) that SHK & SJK caught on a date.

If Joong Ki and Hye Kyo aren't dating, but over drinks, they talk about the rumors about them, then, I have to wonder how that conversation goes. Who brings it up? Haha. Having that be a topic of conversation is asking for major flirting and teasing between them ... If they aren't dating, then, I wonder if during their discussion, one of them ends up saying, "Maybe we should make it real? Maybe let's see how this goes ..."

Since they filmed together for about 7 months, then to us regular folks, that's probably like a decade of working for the same company. I can see why he and she (and the other cast members) might have a hard time letting go that they continue to meet up, and with DOTS fever at its peak, it's bringing up all this nostalgia for them. There's gotta be a genuine and long-lasting bond there between them. 

I gotta say that Joong Ki is lucky that soon after his discharge, the first actress he winds up co-starring with is the deeply respected and beautiful Hye Kyo. And Hye Kyo is lucky that it is a fresh-out-of-the-military Joong Ki that's her leading man for DOTS; because of his 2-year hiatus, his passion to act is probably renewed---maybe refreshingly new---and invigorated. Not to mention, she got (or gets ;) ) to hug that well-built post-military body. Hehehe.

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

How much natural chemistry was pouring out during the scene on the steps. SJK and SHK, woah! Can it be that you're just really great actors?. Is it possible to be so good that the audience just can't differentiate between reel and real anymore?

But, I am scared was this super cute scene some sort of foreshadowing for MY losing blood?

I think so. :(  Gah, why do I feel all their super cute scenes will lead to one of them getting hurt. 

5 minutes ago, melissala said:

I think so. :(  Gah, why do I feel all their super cute scenes will lead to one of them getting hurt. 

I don't think we're going to get any more cute scenes for a while now. I'm sure they're not going to kill Argus in episode 12, richard simmons...I'm scared that Argus is going to take MY with him to whichever hell hole he is planning to go to!.

Remember that screen capture of SJ burning something? It's the same damn clothes. Maybe Argus leaves a note behind saying he's taken her with him.

@larienssi

Those gifs show SHK and SJK, not KMY and YSJ for sure.

Just look at how they are reacting to each other in reality. It's like they're joking with each other in their own beautiful world, no eyes for others, in the words of the Boss of the restaurant. Btw, have we verified that the 3 shippers' account of our OTP at the restaurant are authentic? There's so much news that I can't remember.    Lol....

Archived