[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@annypoohYes, please stay.  I appreciated the fan account and the full translations of what happened.   Nobody here has done anything wrong at all.  It's people taking things to IG and twisting everything that are the problem.  But we can't really stop them, but all we can ask is that they chill and be respectful.

And 100 pages.  Nice. :D 

28 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

While the topic of SHK hanging out with SJK and the alpha team boys after hours have been discussed and confirmed by her long time fans to be an uncommon occurrence, I can attest that this blissful Itaewon rendezvous was as uncommon as it gets for SJK too.

Though SJK is known to be well acquainted with a lot of people in the industry, they are really all just males. Even so, he really only hangs around his usual clique which consist of Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung, Im Joo Hwan, newly added member D.O, and occasionally Kim Jong Kook.

Besides the time before his army enlistment where he was spotted on the way to dinner with his sunbae Son Hyun Joo who brought along Son Dam Bi, SJK has never been known to hang out with any females, be it friends or not. Given that Seoul isn't too large and Korea being a country that puts their celebrities in high tiers, it's highly likely for him to be spotted if he did go out. Though I will disclaim that he was less well known before, therefore probably didn't attract as many eyes as he does today but bottom line, what I'm trying to say is the man seldom makes it an effort to hang out with anyone unless he's very close to them. And up to date, no females have been close enough for him to risk being seen with them in public. One female I can say SJK is close to is fellow cast mate, Song Ji Hyo. Yet the two never met outside of runningman. Even if they did, I'm sure the public would not misunderstand but they never felt the need to. His fellow costar Park Bo Young, he makes it a point to support her in her projects by attending her movie premieres and whatnot but their friendship really ends there.

Now if it's true that SHK really is just a close colleague of his, I don't see why he will go out of his way to meet her so often, even half way around the world, all while both are caught up in dating rumors. Something just doesn't add up and it leaves me under the impression that SJK really does not give a flying duck what anyone has to say. The only thing that matters to him is SHK and to hell if they are made public. He will protect her in every way possible! Sorry a bit delusional here but that's just the inner fangirl in me taking over for a brief second. :) 

I simply loved what you said. We share the same thoughts and delusions, I tend to even overanalyze that fact. SJK is her real life YSJ who doesn't give a dmn and will try to protect her no matter what. I think it's SJK who's giving her courage to go out and be open like that. Idk, but I have this constant feeling that they'll go public and it's because of him, like he really wants to go out there and be proud of their relationship. My delulu is making me giddy!! Love your insights, keep 'em coming! :wub:

34 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

While the topic of SHK hanging out with SJK and the alpha team boys after hours have been discussed and confirmed by her long time fans to be an uncommon occurrence, I can attest that this blissful Itaewon rendezvous was as uncommon as it gets for SJK too.

Though SJK is known to be well acquainted with a lot of people in the industry, they are really all just males. Even so, he really only hangs around his usual clique which consist of Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung, Im Joo Hwan, newly added member D.O, and occasionally Kim Jong Kook.

Besides the time before his army enlistment where he was spotted on the way to dinner with his sunbae Son Hyun Joo who brought along Son Dam Bi, SJK has never been known to hang out with any females, be it friends or not. Given that Seoul isn't too large and Korea being a country that puts their celebrities in high tiers, it's highly likely for him to be spotted if he did go out. Though I will disclaim that he was less well known before, therefore probably didn't attract as many eyes as he does today but bottom line, what I'm trying to say is the man seldom makes it an effort to hang out with anyone unless he's very close to them. And up to date, no females have been close enough for him to risk being seen with them in public. One female I can say SJK is close to is fellow cast mate, Song Ji Hyo. Yet the two never met outside of runningman. Even if they did, I'm sure the public would not misunderstand but they never felt the need to. His fellow costar Park Bo Young, he makes it a point to support her in her projects by attending her movie premieres and whatnot but their friendship really ends there.

Now if it's true that SHK really is just a close colleague of his, I don't see why he will go out of his way to meet her so often, even half way around the world, all while both are caught up in dating rumors. Something just doesn't add up and it leaves me under the impression that SJK really does not give a flying duck what anyone has to say. The only thing that matters to him is SHK and to hell if they are made public. He will protect her in every way possible! Sorry a bit delusional here but that's just the inner fangirl in me taking over for a brief second. :) 

Ooohhhh I love this statement @ilovesjk...thanks for sharing this...it means a lot coming from a long time fan of sjk.

These are the things I value in this thread....which is why I am thankful we get to have the likes of @hclover96, @joongkyo, @SeGafanlady and @ilovesjk who has better knowledge of SHK and SJK...really chingus, you are all great!

@ilovesjk Thanks for your info about SJK friends. I just watched RM when SJK, JIS, IJH visit to say hi and bring coffee. I think they also hang out with Kim Ki Bang.

And from SHK Elle interview if I'm not wrong, she said that she had met SJK several times at cafes. Even though they are not hanging out together, but coincidentally met and chat for a while. They must be with their own groups of friends so we can't count this as hang out buddies. 

Has anybody ever thought, that while they are hang out until 2.30 am is there any possibility that someone will drive SHK home? Or do you think that SHK will just drive home by her self? There's a scandal last year when Kim So Eun was drive home by Son Ho Jun at 2 AM and this been reported by Dispatch. So I think who ever drive SHK home that morning must be on Dispatch radar. I heard that UAA had good connection with Dispatch. There's a some post here before that shown that Dispatch already giving clue about this realationships. So I think they already know & still cover up until some time.

I wan to join in the echo @anniepooh I lub you :wub: don't gooo .. don;t go don'tgo

I don't do much fangirling anymore ..

(I used to drink sleep eat Rain .. hahaha.. at one point I even know what the brand of his brief he wore for that day)  

So info from you gals are like rain in this drought ... 

I envy those that can go in weibo or dc ... 

I feel so small and yet I continue to pos .. hehehe.. 

Okay my comment carries no weight .. keh keh keh.. just random musing ... spamming the thread .. 

I spent more time here compare to the main thread ... and girls please please talk more about Joongki anddddd HyeKyo .. 

I was watching ep 10 - tie hair part. Is me who is delulu or did I really saw MY/SHK looking at SJ/SJK lips a few times durin the close up conversation?

I'm very certain she glanced at his lips not once but twice.

Anyone wants to delulu with me and watch that clip again?

Just wanna add that I'm sure MY did look at SJ lips after he planted his first quick peck on her lips at the gas station.

1 hour ago, gilaswan said:

Sorry of this has been asked or answered, but the photos of their signatures at the restaurant:

1. Where was this? US?

2. Was it dated 27 March 2016? Cos the dates on all 3 of those sheets looked different and I don't recognise their sigs so dunno who's which.

No this was in Seoul this weekend. SJK's was dated March 27th while SHK's was dated March 28. They were there around midnight so that's why the dates differ.

Dispatch and their hilarious caption, they didn't post anything about the restaurant but this picture is giving them a heart attack? :phew: You ain't got me fooled.

Heart stopping (emojis) Heart attack because of Song Hye Kyo and Yoo Ah In's skinship (emojis)

18 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I was watching ep 10 - tie hair part. Is me who is delulu or did I really saw MY/SHK looking at SJ/SJK lips a few times durin the close up conversation?

I'm very certain she glanced at his lips not once but twice.

Anyone wants to delulu with me and watch that clip again?

Lol I saw that too! It's like anticipating a kiss to happen isn't it...and yes I just rewatched it again twice despite having watched it many times over 

@joongkyo Oh, I am so sorry, you have to explain it to me once again, am being such an idiot.  Thanks so much, now I got what you meant :D 

@ilovesjk reading your flying duck post gives me goosebumps, I can see how SJK will protect SHK in the future. So nice to read view from his long time fan, I only know him from Nice Guy. Keep sharing with us here :D 

6 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol I saw that too! It's like anticipating a kiss to happen isn't it...and yes I just rewatched it again twice despite having watched it many times over 

Every scene of SJ and MY with just a few inches between their faces are all "kiss worthy"...which is why I giggle in silence every time this scenes come up...and we all know there's lots of them!

1 hour ago, ilovesjk said:

Hi. Silent lurker here

I was just going to enjoy lurking and silently reading here but damn. My heart is in an dudeun dugeun state right now. @ilovesjk  I I just love what u said. thank you for sharing 

The chemistry between SHK and SJK is just too much that made me dig for more info about them. I just cant believe that they have no feelings with each other with that look in their eyes everytime they look at each other. No i just cant. If it turns out they were really not into each other and Im only seeing things then damn.. They are really good damn actors( they are actually) . They excellently portray their characters. We can see the palpable tension and love around them. When SJK stare at SHK geez I can easily say he's inlove. Im so doomed. I need to get a lovelife soon hahaha

Did anyone of you listen to the podcast Serial? It was really popular around a year ago. A woman was trying to get to the root of this murder that happened over 15 years ago. She would find heaps of evidence that proved her theory wrong, but then there was always this one witness account, a girl named Asia McClain, who would mess up all the other theories.

New York is my Asia McClain (lmao this must not make sense AT ALL if you haven't listened to Serial). Every time I try to convince myself: Noooo don't be silly. They just happen to hang out every now and then, total coincidende and nothing more. Then a voice in my head says: BUT NEW YORK. and I'm back to square 1.

This probably didn't make sense
Why am I comparing songsong to a murder lmaoooo this made so much more sense in my head

@Jalhanda ya if only they would kiss each and every time their faces are so close to each other then we will have countless kissing scenes already...

KBS world on my cable is just rerunning ep 7 followed by 8 and I would always tune in to boost the local cable ratings 

btw how do I attach image here? 

Goede morgen from Amsterdam..  

so happy today to see this cheeky and cheerful thread becomes merrier.. many new shippers coming out of their shells since the power of Song Kikyo and this thread is reliable and awesome! Welcome New Shippers! 

The Korean Dispatch is infamous for their notorious brave and have no mercy when it comes to finding out A listers scandals.. BUT it won't gonna happen to our Song Kikyo like what happened to Lee Min Ho-Suzy and Park Shin Hye-Lee Jong Suk.. because Cha Tae Yun (Kyo's Agency CEO) is in a very good relationship or may I say BFF? with Dispatch Boss aka CEO Kim. The power is in their hand.. and I believe Cha Tae Yun also the one behind the reason that Dispatch won't spill any beans until the right time is coming.. Song Kikyo is luxurious!  

Today is Wednesday but I am excited everyday now...

thanks to this thread and happy 100 pages! (pouring Moet Chandoen in mini glasses)

Archived