[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

19 minutes ago, shemay0101 said:

REFRESH OR RELOAD THIS THREAD  1000x WAITING FOR UPDATES/TRANS. I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE AND MORE UPDATES. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE COMRADES :phew: script>

I'm doing the same. Hahaha. Can help myself to feel butterflies in my stomach right now.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy seriously cracks me up in a good way with how ridiculously obvious he is in love with the goddess!! His ideal type is now one singular person in his mind, like a target he's already gotten lol! and I bet he's dying as much as us to say out her name and declare to the world!! 

Shall patiently and torturously wait till the day he says out her name! :D 

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 8:51 PM, khxy said:

His ideal type-Shenzhen fm

Q&A

Long hair,older than him,kind hearted,looks pretty when eating ,youthful and small built (petite)

I can't stop smiling, thank god no one's here. Can someone tell this boy to just say the name? Poor him, he must feel like screaming her name each time they asked him this kind of question.

He's madly in love and just can't hide it. And someone posted three pics on her ig to boost his energy, isk isk isk these two, aren't you two too obvious? lol, please continue I'll just pretend I don't know anything. 

@hyukgu love it when you post that gif, haha, it describes how we feel precisely. We know SJK, we know... These two, aren't they just adorable

MC asked him what does he see himself as doing in 10 years

He said, probably married with a kid :)

with regards what he thinks about DOTS, he said it was an unforgettable work of his, and the reason why he was able today to stand on a stage such as this.

2 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I can't stop smiling, thank god no one's here. Can someone tell this boy to just say the name? Poor him, he must feel like screaming her name each time they asked him this kind of question.

He's madly in love and just can't hide it. And someone posted three pics on her ig to boost his energy, isk isk isk these two, aren't you two too obvious? lol, please continue I'll just pretend I don't know anything. 

Lmao.. I cant stop smiling either in here too when i read that. He must be dying inside too, because he cant shout her name out loud. Thats why he loves to thow hints here and there, hoping that we catch it. Dont worry Sjk-ssi, we know. We know xD

Ahh, SJK-ssi...are you talking about me?  I fit the bill too (I am just joking).  I agree with some of you...some of his answers seem to change at different fan meetings but the core of the answers are pretty similar and a certain goddess do fit these idea types questions to the T.  I don't know anything about these MCs but just from watching these videos and reading the translations, I somehow wish we would get a female MC host, somebody with a lot of humor, and who would tease him a little bit of the script. I bet we could get some more straight answers out of him and a name might just slip out :D.  

Omg lookie!!  Dolphin-sized butterflies in my stomach!!!! :w00t::wub: 

LET'S ALL DIE TOGETHER!!!

006phPObgw1f4bfgwurmsj30hs1bfx30.jpg

[Cr: as tagged]

Thanks so much for all the updates and translations chingus! Just so you know I've been refreshing this thread every minute for y'all posts!! :D  Really, thanks much!! I bow down to all of you! ♡

Edit: THANKS SO MUCH SS CHINA FANS! ♡♡♡

Thanks everyone for the updates on the Shenzhen FM, especially the translations :)

Host:  To you, does DotS have any special meaning?

SJK:  DotS is a project that I wouldn't be able to forget in my lifetime.  The reason that I'm able to sit here in front of everyone today is because of DotS' blessings, so that's why every moment that I cherish now, it's because of this drama (DotS).

I don't know why, but I feel there is a hidden meaning in his words when he said he won't ever forget DotS and every moment he cherishes now, it's because DotS ;)

Another pic he showed

005Jre1Qgw1f4bex598dhj30zk0qodk7.jpg

2 minutes ago, savingemily said:

Holymoles SJK-ssi what are you doing to all of us here in this ship? We're all gonna be ghosts because everyone's dying lol. 

I'm already drowning because of his answers. :wub:

All i can see is blue light everywhere :wub::heart:

Oh my shipper heart. Chewy eoni hopes you can get the ticket, and tell all those SS shipper in Taiwan to light the stadium with blue light in every corner every where. SHK must be giggling like crazy watching it live at home :lol:

Thank you all for the live reports it means sommuch to me :) 

OHMYGAAAHHHDD!! He loves taking selfies with the Ki  Kyo led banners! I DIED!!!! BYE MY SANITY!!!

006phPObgw1f4bfgrdc3pj30e20imwfz.jpg

006phPObgw1f4bfgs6hfcj30e20jhgn4.jpg

[credit as tagged]

Edit: And oh about his ideal type! Nah it's tooooo revealing.. really!!! no need to mention SHK's name! :P:wub:

10 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

with regards what he thinks about DOTS, he said it was an unforgettable work of his, and the reason why he was able today to stand on a stage such as this.

After he answered 10 years later he will get married and has kids. Fans shut "cannot". MC said fans can't be selfish and he need happiness too. Hope they can give him blessing. SJK said thank you.

56 minutes ago, luvshynsjk said:

He mentioned the 'blue light' from the audiences is beautiful when he was singing, I am wondering what light he refer to... Is it the ki❤️Kyo blue light? From far and there are so many of them.. 

Spoiler

Deleted ... Try to attached picture but seem not working

9 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

Talking about ideal type and then marriage.... :phew: This man just has so many things to say or "confess" maybe? LOL I like how he expressed what's in his mind so honest like that! He's the real man! :D kkk

And I can see ten years later he's already married with *cough* *SHK* *cough*, and happily live with their children :wub:

song-hye-kyo-batting-eyelashes.gif

6 minutes ago, ssnooow said:

Omg lookie!!  Dolphin-sized butterflies in my stomach!!!! :w00t::wub: 

LET'S ALL DIE TOGETHER!!!

[Cr: as tagged]

Thanks so much for all the updates and translations chingus! Just so you know I've been refreshing every minute for y'all posts!! :D  Really, thanks much!! I bow down to all of you! ♡

I've got the whole zoo in my stomach! *le dies*  :w00t:  And same here. F5 key of my laptop will die soon too. Hahaha

Archived