[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Lee Gwang-soo and Song Joong-ki as duty free models

photo727980.jpg

Actors Lee Gwang-soo and Song Joong-ki are going down similar paths.

According to several sources, Lee Gwang-soo has recently been chosen to be the face of Shilla Duty Free while Song Joong-ki is the face of Doosan Duty Free.

Lee Gwang-soo earned himself the title 'Prince of Asia' through the TV show "Running Man".

The two friends have been helping each other out with work every now and then and this time they are in a friendly battle outside of the screens. Lee Gwang-soo was featured in Song Joong-ki's drama "Descendants of the Sun" for a short while.

Song Joong-ki is also making a cameo appearance in Lee Gwang-soo's KBS 2TV web-drama "The Sound of Your Heart" which is Lee Gwang-soo's first drama in 2 years. Song Joong-ki has become a Hallyu star after the success of "Descendants of the Sun" but made the time to support his friend Lee Gwang-soo.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-gwang-soo-and-song-joong-ki-as-duty-free-models-94948.html

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Song Hye-kyo lights a candle and brings back the memory of 'Descendants of the Sun'

photo728126.jpg

Song Hye-kyo has brought out the memories of 'Descendants of the Sun' to fans by lighting a scented candle.

On May 25, Song Hye-kyo shared the photo on her personal Instagram along with a short caption, 'night night!".

In the revealed photos, a scented candle in a glass imprinted with Song Hye-kyo's image is burning bright. The image on the glass has caught our attention as it reminds of her 'Descendants of the Sun' character, Kang Mo-yeong.

Netizens who saw her Instagram said, "It reminds me of the face of Kang Mo-yeon in 'Descendants of the Sun" "I miss the drama already', "What could be the meaning of the scented candle, longing", "Song-Song couple, I miss them".

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-lights-a-candle-and-brings-back-the-memory-of-descendants-of-the-sun--94956.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Thank you everyone for all the sjk fm updates :)

Sjk I really love how you manage to look fresh even you are so tired :) as always you look so good & handsome & super cutiieee especially doing self vid :wub:

And to the famous Ms. Lee thank you for always nice,kind & accommodating you are such awesome person :wub:

To all the shippers I'm so proud of you all :wub: love the kikyo led light banner in sjkfm you did a great job :)

Have a great weekend everyone 

I get your context just fine.  Again, stop projecting your issues on her and suggesting something that was not there.  

And I'll remove your post from my quote since you removed what you said.  

2 minutes ago, melissala said:

I get your context just fine.  Again, stop projecting your issues on her and suggesting something that was not there.  

this is just ridiculous! I hate to make this beautiful ship ugly with unnecessary comments, so I'll stop.

Hello again! I hope everyone is ok and having a good time with our Song Couple.:blush:

To all the translator and videos sharers you are all awesome guys! Thank you very much, for us who don't speak foreign language it really means a lot.

As usual Joongki-ssi is handsome no doubt about it, one thing I like about this FM of his is 

That he seems a little bit naughtier and keep teasing my shipper heart. OMG! I agree with 

All of you that he is not reffering to the wine itself but, more on how sweet the lips of 

She Hye Kyo, hahaha. Very subtle indeed Joongki-ssi telling us don't not even a single sec 

That you think about her.

I know that his FMs will be different now based on what happens on Beijing, im kinda' 

Prepared that he won't be mentioning SHK name as often as he used to be, but, indeed you

Are absolutely one kind of man Joongki-ssi, there were always be a touch of SHK in your

FMs. 

Keeping my finger crossed but, still my delalu mind still believe that on his last FM there will 

Be a sweet surprise for us Song Shippers.. Hoping.. And praying... But, for now lets enjoy and 

Have fun on  how our beloved Captain Yoo will mention Dr. Kang's on his coming FMs without 

Making it obvious.

Keep sailing and have a fun Saturday my beloved shippers!

Hugs and kisses! :wub:

Hi Chingus, long time no see....just delurk to make this post to say thankyou to all the wonderful translators and everyone for bringing in news and pictures of these 2 wonderful human beings. It's a more reliable place to receive up-to-date info of them.

I'm so excited the Baeksang Arts Awards event is just around the corner and the possibility of seeing HyeKyo (please confirm your attendance soon dearie) and JoongKi together again in one frame, whether sharing the same stage to receive the awards or walking the red carpet together.  I hope they'll be recognised for their awesome acting performances in DOTS on top of the popularity awards.

For those whom could attend the Baeksang event, I'm happy for you and hope you will have a very memorable time there....maybe the cameras will also capture your moments of fan-girling over them at the event.  

Although, this pic is just a fan-edit but it's so pretty and they look stunning in their formal attires...the real pictures from the event will be even more beautiful and stunning.

13181327_503309616535765_1538428565_n.jp

cr: as labelled.

Hoping SHK drops in... Super Normal is organising the Bazaar sale and some of the posts mention SHK. 

The store is in SM Building if anyone wants to go...even SNSD's stylist posted the post mentioning SHK

Spoiler

More posts mentioning SHK and Choi Ji Woo, really hoping they go!. It'll be nice to see SHK with her Unnie that she likes so much, but SHK won't get into a car with her because she's scared of CJW's driving..lol

Any new news about SJK...no new  videos before rehearsals?

Archived