• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeap totally SJK is a AMI fan! 

His cap today is from Spring Summer 2015 so you won't find the exact one now 

image_zpsfg6xkkop.jpeg

And he also wore a AMI black sweater to the airport on May 22th going to Wuhan 

image_zps2lg83ff3.jpeg

And For those who PM me regarding this green hoodie he wore in this promotional poster. The hoodie is by PENFIELD USA

image_zpsicd1zt7f.jpeg

Credit as tagged 

Male Stars with Hot Abs

Celebrities work extremely hard on grooming themselves to look their best for the public, and some of them have achieved to die for physiques. 

Here are some male stars who are not shy about baring some skin for the public: 

Song Joong-ki

***skip unrelated topic***

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201605271439226889172_

Hi all, no updates yet about the FM in Guangzhou today, the venue, :blush:. Is it not starts yet? Because this thread is my only reliable source, IG shipper acc too delulu sometimes.

check your points guys, i just realize i got 900 points for free today. Happy weekend from Middle East

Some unmasked pics of SJK at Incheon today

9BA0A519-B811-40C8-9763-2943110D7BBA_zps

cr songjjj 

B3CC3E4A-162C-47D5-9CDE-9B2024CADF16_zps

Cr Albatross

according to YiZhiBo there will be a special guest today at FM

one of the staff from yizhibo has been answering some questions about SJK and FM 

her ID:

621144C8-1031-42FB-9459-9B50ECF6E933_zps

SJK will be doing a self broadcast at 6:45pm at 35959987

8 hours ago, joongkyo said:

It's physically impossible for them to be holding hands through that person's body. 

Not to mention extremely awkward for everyone in that picture if SS actually insisted on holding hands in such a manner. If it's really "them holding hands" then their hands are resting on the hip of one woman and right in front of the thighs of the other woman.

It's the hand of the woman in the black jacket.

Sadly the person who uploaded it on Instagram insists on spinning false claims.

--------------------

Another thing - I've noticed some SS shippers adding their watermark to the pictures taken by SJK's fans in Korea, China etc. Firstly, this is completely wrong - even if you're not removing their original water mark adding your own watermark on top of those pictures is completely unfair to the fans who rush to the airports early in the morning. Your uploading it on IG or Twitter doesn't make it your exclusive content.

Please be more mindful of your actions.

Ok i get it. Thanks for the clarification. I saw it in pictagram of Chinese website. I was lil bit confused at first that's why i ask you guys bout it but now i see it clearly.

Coincidence or destiny??? Never went gaga over what perfumes celebrities wear... but this!!!!! So apparently Joong Ki's fave scent is Dior Fahrenheit 32. Being the inquisitive little beaver that I am, I just had to Google it, and apparently it's  THIS...

34FMDIOR.jpg

Fahrenheit 32 Cologne by Christian Dior, Based on an oriental orange blossom accord with notes of soft and spicy orange blossom, a suave and round vanilla, and woods .

And then I remembered reading somewhere that Hye Kyo's favorite scent was this!!!

Orange Blossom Penhaligon`s for women

Penhaligon's ORANGE FREAKING BLOSSOM!!!!

Orange Blossom has been transformed into a luminous honeyed floral. Lush with Calabrian orange and bergamot and tempered with Virginian cedar, rose and peach flower. Wearing Orange Blossom is like walking from shade into warm sunshine.

What the?!?!?! The feels when I discovered this!!! Scent is so powerful and so alluring, there's something so personal and sexy about it. so they LOVE smelling each other????!!! AM I crazy for spazzing about this???? (don't care hahahahha):wub::wub::wub:

We may finally get to see Kyo on May 31 :P

2016 Chanel's 'Paris in Rome' Advanced Hand Workshop Series conference will be held on May 31 in Beijing, the big show is divided into two shows, one at 15:00, another at 20:00.  Evening show guests: China - Zhou Xun, Lin Yun, Bai Bai He, Yao Chen, Korea - Song Hye Kyo, G-Dragon

005y8mXejw1f49yvneqa7j30k00oejtx.jpg

cr to 宋慧乔的跟屁虫

-edit-

Kyo's side hasn't officially confirmed the news yet, but the Kyo fan who posted this news is usually really reliable with her info so I think the chance of Kyo attending this event is pretty high :)

@hclover96  wow! Thanks for the good news! Finally will get to see SHK ...  

@Khxy   Thanks for the tip about SJK being asked his ideal type in RM China.  :)

Hope we'll have good vibes from both of them to whet our appetite in this shipping paradise! Lol..

Please download the app to see him! This stadium is the biggest ever since the China tour start and he said  he is anxious to have his fan meet there. 

His hair is done differently today and he unbutton more buttons today too! Really refreshing and sexy!! 

I am so looking forward to his live boardcast. Please download YZB to see him at 730pm 

my only wish for Kyo is to attend the BS after the Chanel show on 31th of May because she still has not confirm attendance. This cute guy below and YAI is supposedly going so SHK please go!!! 

image_zps231ujvkv.png

image_zpszc4xosr4.png

image_zpsfrvhsmxk.png

image_zpszpxlelga.png

image_zpsrlpnnrod.png

Credit to Chewy@soompi 

31 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

We can finally get to see Kyo on May 31 :P

2016 'Paris in Rome' Advanced Hand Workshop Series conference will be held on May 31 in Beijing, the big show is divided into two shows, one at 15:00, another at 20:00.  Evening show guests: China - Zhou Xun, Lin Yun, Bai Bai He, Yao Chen, Korea - Song Hye Kyo, G-Dragon

Oh my! Like finally we can see SHK "again" in a public event :D I am really looking forward to see her attending the event yes yes! Thanks so much as ever for sharing amazing news to us here :wub:

And big thanks @smoky1671 and @Chewy Hoe unnie for sharing SJK's live broadcast screencaps :D IDK but for me, he seems like so glowing there! His face looks so fresh, and oops! I love his hairstyle, too! :wub:

2080757479_df223e9b_C3ACC297C2901-3.gif

41 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

We can finally get to see Kyo on May 31 :P

2016 'Paris in Rome' Advanced Hand Workshop Series conference will be held on May 31 in Beijing, the big show is divided into two shows, one at 15:00, another at 20:00.  Evening show guests: China - Zhou Xun, Lin Yun, Bai Bai He, Yao Chen, Korea - Song Hye Kyo, G-Dragon

Can't Wait,,, :wub::wub:

Archived