[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

hello!! i have been a silent reader for way too long haha but i realized that baeksang will coincide with my korea trip!!! (that i had booked before DOTS started airing- lucky right HAHA) and im planning to go to the red carpet to see our dearest SS!! just wondering if there are any shippers who might be in korea then and want to head down to camp at the red carpet together? :) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the updates.  I think the Baeksang app is giving away free points.  I just checked and I got an extra 200 points today.  Since this is the last week of voting, let's all support our Song-Song couple and help vote for them.  Please remember to vote at the iQiyi link also.  The chances of them attending the Baeksang would be higher if they win both the popularity and the iQiyi Star awards :)

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang52.html

Zheng Kai (one of the members of Hurry Up, Brother) talked about SJK in his recent interview.

In the next episode of Hurry Up, Brother, the 'husband' of countless females will appeared.  As for the greatest feeling in regards to this recording, Zheng Kai thinks it's "all the male members of Hurry Up, Brother do not exist.  In the eyes of all the females, there's only him (SJK), even the staff are like that, nobody cared about us.  Even the staff all gathered around him, we were frustrated.  We all have the same one thought, as men, we are failures."

However, through this experience, from a 'man's perspective', he can also understand the reasons why SJK is so popular.  His impression of SJK is especially good.  He said, "SJK is very polite, recorded with us till very late, not tired nor complained, was always laughing.  Is very handsome and has very good skin."

Zheng Kai specifically said this episode left a very deep impression for him.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/tv/zy/2016-05-23/doc-ifxsktkp9159173.shtml

Very pretty fan edit

bd18a531gw1f47lo5zm1vj20hs0m8myb.jpg

cr to weibo

52 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Zheng Kai thinks it's "all the male members of Hurry Up, Brother do not exist.  In the eyes of all the females, there's only him (SJK), even the staff are like that, nobody cared about us.  Even the staff all gathered around him, we were frustrated.  We all have the same one thought, as men, we are failures."

LOL at Zheng Kai's statement :D That's funny yet little bit cute to me when he expressed all the females and staffs set their eyes only to SJK :lol: 

@bliss7 Ouch! Your post is tickling me :D That's so on point! LOL

@Chewy Hoe Kkkkkkk I actually couldn't stop laughing after seeing that gif, unnie :lol: His dancing and silly expression are really really hillarious :D Wonder what kind of dance he will show to us in his next FMs :phew:

2042242418_3b7cf20e_IMG_6118.gif

@hyukgu no you killed me with your gif of him dancing!! So pabo!! Every Wednesday and Thursday I felt so empty without dots 

tomorrow he will have a early fight to China so at least there will be some action. 

I am still hoping for a SJK candle jar light up though :P 

Hi all :x

I've been a silent reader here since page 500 but I back read almost all of the posts since I'm just so in love with this couple! :wub: I've watched some of the K-dramas in the past but never got addicted to the max like this! Actually, I've never gone crazy for any single drama or movie like this in my life :bawling:  When DOTS was aired, I tried to find every possible piece of information in my country about SHK, SJK and the drama. I read over and over not only the news but also all of the comments about DOTS. There were many of them but still not enough to feed my need. And when the drama ended, I still cannot move on. It's just so empty without DOTS :anguished: So I surfed the internet to see if I can find any news about them and luckily I bumped into this wonderful community!!! I keep reading non-stop the in-depth and brilliant analyses from all of you guys. This already becomes my habit and it lights up my day everytime there're something boosting my hope about their relationship.

Actually, what makes me start to believe there're something between them is not the chemistry in the drama but in the first PC. Of course I hope they are real throughout the drama but not so sure since I think both are great actor and actress. But when I saw the clip of the first PC, my hope grew stronger. I don't know how to put the feeling into words but it is just so believable. Then after reading and watching all of the slow-mo and zoom-in gifs of their behaviours on and off screen in this thread, I think I'm 99% positive with my hope :wub:.

Oh, I just wish that I could know about you guys earlier when the drama was aired so that I can have someone to share my overwhelming love towards them and what happened on screen! 

I copied the link of first PC again for those who are new and haven't watched it. Sorry for the long post and have a nice night all! I'm so looking forward to the Baeksang award. Wishing SHK will accompany SJK to the award! We will then have plenty to analyze :XXXXX

Just a reminder, and a suggestion... I've noticed people are posting a lot of DoTS related things that are more about the characters/drama than about SHK and SJK, but the DoTS thread is still pretty active and we are rewatching the drama every week.  Currently we are on ep. 5 and 6 right now.  It's pretty fun to look back and see what we've missed the first time.  Anyone who wants to can join us.  Not asking for people to stop posting here obviously, but for things that aren't really shipping SHK and SJK, but more shipping SJ and MY,  please don't forget we do have a drama thread too.  Things will get hectic here too with fanmeets and award shows as well and it will only get busier soon.   Anyway, the DoTS thread needs more love, so please don't forget it exists.  

Also keep checking your baeksang app since it seems to be giving out points everyday.  I hope everyone is preparing for the weekend and possible bots, and gaining points to combat any possible last minute attempts by other fans to win.  Our lead is big for both of them, but anything can happen as Chewy said. Don't forget that.  There are now only 5 days left, and right now is we should really try to make a good showing, even if you can't do 10 votes a day every vote is important.  

4 hours ago, shemay0101 said:

@hyekyo0717 I'm dying inside I recently watched the 1st teaser !!!!! :wub:

Yoo shi jin dubbed voice ruin it. Ugh :(

3 hours ago, savingemily said:

Heeeey, have they made an announcement about its time slot? 

Hi chingu no announcement yet.

Thank you chingu for your continuous updates and positive vibe :lol: *swimming in blissfulness* 

So today is the official 1 year anniversary of our Joong Ki's army duty complement :) , my heart is filled with proudness right now. I just want to say thank you so much Joong Ki, for being a good example to many celebrities out there, for being consistent with yourself, for firmly keeping your beautiful soul and staying with your true colors, for showing us how great a sangnamja can be and for being the source of infinite inspiration. And I also want to say thank you DOTS and our lovely ship for letting me know about such a down to earth creation. ^_^

13167485_132909030447591_1260934748_n_zp

(Credit to songjoongki_byview IG)

Happy sailing comrades ~

2 hours ago, melissala said:

Just a reminder, and a suggestion... I've noticed people are posting a lot of DoTS related things that are more about the characters/drama than about SHK and SJK, but the DoTS thread is still pretty active and we are rewatching the drama every week.  Currently we are on ep. 5 and 6 right now.  It's pretty fun to look back and see what we've missed the first time.  Anyone who wants to can join us.  Not asking for people to stop posting here obviously, but for things that aren't really shipping SHK and SJK, but more shipping SJ and MY,  please don't forget we do have a drama thread too.  Things will get hectic here too with fanmeets and award shows as well and it will only get busier soon.   Anyway, the DoTS thread needs more love, so please don't forget it exists.  

Also keep checking your baeksang app since it seems to be giving out points everyday.  I hope everyone is preparing for the weekend and possible bots, and gaining points to combat any possible last minute attempts by other fans to win.  Our lead is big for both of them, but anything can happen as Chewy said. Don't forget that.  There are now only 5 days left, and right now is we should really try to make a good showing, even if you can't do 10 votes a day every vote is important.  

Omg I forgot that I wanted to say the same things as you few days back but I am consumed with voting and his fan meets that I forgot! Haha Glad you did! 

Yes, I think everyone realise by now that over here we are shipping SHK and SJK as they themselves and if you want talk about KMY and YSJ then there is always the DOTS thread for that. 

For voting, please pay special attention to IQIYI. There are already warnings on Chinese portals that the final few days of the voting, some fandoms will strongly cause an upset. We do not want to risk anything we have worked hard for so please continue voting everyday for iqiyi and it's free, easy, and fast. Just click click Everyday will do. You can alternate between wifi and 4G to get twice the voting chance. And make sure when you click the green button each time, you do notice the numbers increasing to Ensure you are voting correctly. 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg I forgot that I wanted to say the same things as you few days back but I am consumed with voting and his fan meets that I forgot! Haha Glad you did! 

Yes, I think everyone realise by now that over here we are shipping SHK and SJK as they themselves and if you want talk about KMY and YSJ then there is always the DOTS thread for that. 

For voting, please pay special attention to IQIYI. There are already warnings on Chinese portals that the final few days of the voting, some fandoms will strongly cause an upset. We do not want to risk anything we have worked hard for so please continue voting everyday for iqiyi and it's free, easy, and fast. Just click click Everyday will do. You can alternate between wifi and 4G to get twice the voting chance. And make sure when you click the green button each time, you do notice the numbers increasing to Ensure you are voting correctly. 

A few weeks ago someone posted here to turn off and on the internet device and it allows you to vote again. I have been doing that on my Apple desktop computer so when I'm at home I get to vote as many times as I can. It doesn't work on my phone or laptop though. But please try it. 

1 hour ago, lovumuchhyekyo said:

A few weeks ago someone posted here to turn off and on the internet device and it allows you to vote again. I have been doing that on my Apple desktop computer so when I'm at home I get to vote as many times as I can. It doesn't work on my phone or laptop though. But please try it. 

Also for those who have access to computer labs/libraries (e.g. students) try voting using all the computers you have access to. I've been voting using all the public computers at school :sweatingbullets: it's tedious but hey it gets the work done :lol:

41 minutes ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

Also for those who have access to computer labs/libraries (e.g. students) try voting using all the computers you have access to. I've been voting using all the public computers at school :sweatingbullets: it's tedious but hey it gets the work done :lol:

Great idea! And WiFi hotspot too! 

URL]

Hello again! :blush:

Good morning! To all wondeful and awesome shippers of this ship! So happy knowing that our ship is sailing smoothly and on point! 

So excited for you @kyo and @angieknows i hope you will have a great time! 

Keep the love always! We love you KIKYO, we can't wait for more revelations from you at your own perfect time, hahaha. 

Stucked to overload works last few days ago, now I'm back reading...wow..so many pages to catch up. I had watched happy camp, SJK is certainly the cutest person in this universe! He is so lively, considerable and friendly. When he answered Jia Ling about what he look first on girls, he said eyes and lips. My imagination gone wild to throwback to DOTS's truck kiss scene. In that scene, SHK's expression when initiate the second kiss was soooo beautiful and sexy. Being a woman, I can't help but melting inside by looking at her eyes and lips. At that time I wondered how can she acted like that..what was her feeling then... I could feel SJK's heart bursted...I meant there is no way a man resist such a stare by her eyes and lips that longing for a kiss... He said eyes and lips that he noticed first on girls , yeah...I think I know how SJK gets that idea..aishhhhh...

p/s: SJK is just like SHK...the more we get to know about them, the more we'll love and adore them..I used to know SHK first since I love her since her early debut ... by DOTS, I get to know SJK more (it's not that I didn't like him before, I found him cute before)...now certainly I become his fan..not only because of his cuteness(now he is more masculine too)...but his acting skill, the way he potrayed himself in reality also deserves an honour. This two person are just so compatible each other...

Archived