[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Hi everyone. Greetings from Malaysia. I finally found the courage to post a comment. Waaaaa the ship wreck kiss. When I first watched that scene, my thought was that there was something different about YSJ. Later I realized what was different. He was soooo intense and serious that moment before they kissed. I believe I saw SJK, not YSJ. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beauty beauty just uploaded her insta. This reminds me of the scene when YSJ was at her house and she said the candle had to be behind her so that she will look pretty....

is SJK with you now beauty that's why you need the candle. Haha! 

And look at her caption...red lip kiss! LOL

It's funny really 

boy goes spa for head massage while girl lights candle to sleep 

those red lips kisses not for us surely ;)

our gang masters are so romantic 

private IG guarantee for you know who :heart:

@applegirl2 I was watching the May ,the children part 2 special without subs. And I can get why SHK had a hard time doing the voice narration for it. You will get emotional . Plus the part two, had the doc. going to the USA so there were English parts so that helps. But I was just so thrilled that she took part in this documentary. It was a good one. I just wish Kbsworld subbed it. 

SongSongCouple - 1st Soompi Fan Project

We're glad to announce that we'll be doing the first fan project (*hopefully we'll get to do many more*) from the members of the SS couple thread here at Soompi

The project is to organise a message collage from SS fans for SS, please make sure that your messages do not exceed 4 lines!. Don't be smart and use super small font size..lol. There will be one copy for SJK and one copy for SHK, so the same messages will go to both of them.

• Also, any messages that talk about Marriage will not be accepted!
  • Deadline for the messages will be 29th May.
  • The font size should be 12-14.
  • Please use English for the messages, sorry ...this isn't to discriminate but to maintain uniformity and also we'll be able to check the content of the messages.

@angieknows has been kind enough to agree to deliver the fan project from all of us. So please thank her <3.

You can PM your messages to me with the subject - SS Fan Project so that I won't miss it, I'll collect them and send it to Angie.

Regarding latest update of our Kyo on 25th May 2016 (SK time), "coincidentally" Joong Ki's 1 year anniversary of discharging from army is around the corner :phew:

Any comrades please correct me the date when Joong Ki discharged from army was 25th May or 26th May 2015? I've checked several sites but they brings different answers. In addition, I found the following video with the related news that was published on 25th May 2015.

While waiting for the correct answer, I have to say our Uri really has a smart move to indirect congratulate the namja's anniversary. ;)

OMG superbigcat yes it's 25th may so she light up a candle to celebrate his discharge? Fwah sooooooo romantic really!!!!! 

Added: Wait! I just went to see my SJK black book. It says 26th but I remember it as 25th? whatever it is she lighting the candle up is surely for good reasons right 

A song came to mind when I saw SHK ig post of a candle...

And somewhere alone
I will be praying you home
I know that somehow our love
Our love will lead me to your arms and

Somewhere far beyond today
I will find a way to find you
And somehow through the lonely nights
I will leave a light in the dark
Let it lead you to my heart

@joongkyo

Awesome idea for SS Fan Project! Thanks for spearheading it and great  job in sailing this ship too. 

Just wondering if  we want to do a simple scrapbook collation with some visuals......or might not have enough time...

@angieknows

Thanks for representing this forum by sending our well-wishes to SS! Bet you're excited and couldn't wait to be at the Baeksang Awards. Do enjoy yourself with the rest of the shippers who are going and don't forget us who are stuck here waiting in anticipation of some good news to celebrate together!    :)

p/s : Since cameras are not allowed.....was wondering if they sell head bands or hair bands with tiny pinholes.......or even watch....kinda desperate.  lol.....

Archived