[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, today i create this account is just to thanks everyone here for sharing many lovely gifs, videos, news...etc..and i really appreciate all the hard work and contributions that everyone share in this forum..i have been a very long silent reader here since page 200++..just want to share that..me too..won an invitation to the Baeksang Art Awards (really can't believe my eyes..which i checked few times too...to make sure that it is my user code number) and this is also the first time in my life that i have won something..my user code was the last code appeared on the lists. I never think nor i hope that i will get selected as one of the winner as this is the first time that i vote and participate in Baeksang Art Awards and this is all due to the encouragement on how everyone here showed their full support and love to our SS couple and i really love both of them. Special thanks to all members who's constantly guided us on how to install the app, sharing tips on how to earned points, always advise and keep reminding us to vote..U are the best!!

Sadly, me too..won't able to go..as i just came back from Korea last year....Oh how, i wish i can transfer my ticket here..what a waste...

Pardon me for my long post here...finally wishing everyone here happy voting, happy shipping & saranghaeyo with <3 finger heart <3

Back being a silent reader again :) 

Yes, I noticed that too.  I got 200 points twice instead of 400 at once.  I logged back in and I had another 200 points after spending the other 200 points.  So everyone might try that if you only got 200 points. 

Now we are at the topic of voting, I want to say 

do not get complacent 

vote religiously 

so if any upset is coming our way. Our margins are high enough not to be upset! 

Watch out for any changes from last 3 days up to the final second and most importantly just so you know bots can be placed at the last second for the final kill and I won't know how much damage it can do until the counter stops. 

So bring that margin higher and higher. It's good now but it can go higher 

i will listen very very intensively to the voting station from the last 3 days onwards to the final second. So if I don't post anything regarding voting it's good news! And after that I need to get my ears checked for real 

Mine's 500 points extra. I finished up remaining points voting this morning, leaving 3 points credit, but now I have 503! 

I may be wrong though with the actual bonus points if at all. Since voting started I took a couple of surveys, 1 game membership and various low point freebies. However I found that everyday I have a minimum of 1000 points to vote with without getting a new mission! Downside, I believe, of getting a number of telemarketing calls each day!

So it's been happy voting on the upside. I only vote in the mornings, I just checked tonight when I read posts. 

Still, happy! Shalalala, everybody should be happy..!

i got 400 too for 2 of my accounts @joongkyo

is it for the event thing?

yes chewy unnie, i hope we'll have good news, no major changes. current percentage wont really matter cos the accumulative score at the end will decide so if any decide to place bots at the last few seconds then things could go very wrong. we have to place as many votes as we can starting now to increase the total vote number. lets vote until the timer stops. :) 화이팅!

@finickyfray I swear I hope the last 3 days I am spazzing about SJK fan meets and nothing about the baeksang voting! Because like I said no news is good news to all of us here! Please let me be the crazy me and not the jittery me! I don't want to come here to rain on my own parade! 

Note: I notice votes from these 3 countries sharply declining, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. What happen? If you need help in voting please ask here! 

Sorry but even Korea is seeing a sharp decline in actor category. All the Koreans are gathered at the movie category. Please come back and show your support especially the last 3 days 

USA has a good increase to 8% from the initial less than 1%!!! Its not just Angie, Mel and Kyo that's voting! Great job! Even Great Britain and australia, Canada I am hearing votes! I love it! 

really unnie? then i will stop using vpn, i'll switch my device back to indo ip. i think cos its easier to accumulate points through us and uk ip. the points for downloading apps are so low with indo ip. i really wish the same, we should just go crazy with the fan meeting. after that you can rest your ears :)

edit: got it unnie, i think i can help with that.

indonesian squads, let me know if you need help to accumulate points. we need to do this.

Rei, I know you using VPN but I know you are voting like crazy! I am talking about the regular people using regular ip to vote. As Long as I know you are voting it doesn't matter what way you are manifesting. I am appealing to the regular people to vote in Vietnam, Indonesia and Philipines to vote especially in the final 3 days. 

Also something interesting about Malaysian voting, I know each person have 20 votes a day right? But I am always hearing odd numbers like 3 or 5 per SJK or SHK? Lol you are voting for other bias at the same time? That's ok! But I beg you to give 10/10 last 3 days to our gang masters can? 

Today without doing nothing, i got 1000 points each 200 300 300 and 200

the first 300 i got from weibo,,how come, even i don't have weibo account. Maybe because all those hardwork for SS couple :blush:

@angieknows yeayyyy you finally made it!!!!!!

and @~kyo~ hope you both enjoy your stay in SK, so glad that both of you can be SS shipper representative there. And you guys could catch a glimpse of SS. Looking forward for the live report from Baeksang Award. Gamsahamnida 

I totally agree with Chewy, we can't be content with their lead right now.  Let's make even bigger so if by chance something does happen, we are prepared. The competitors could be saving all they have for the last few days to surprise us. We can't let that happen, especially when our fellow gang masters are already making plans to go see the show and represent us.    

But I am getting frustrated with this app right now since it seems like points are not being rewarded as they should in more and more occasions.  You can dispute missing points, but they don't seem too quick about getting back to you.   Seriously, so annoying.  

55 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Thanks for letting us know @melissala

Am I the only one who got 400 additional points? I had 75 points remaining from yesterday and today I've got 475 points.

Thanks for the info @melissala

I got 400points as well..:grin::grin: @Chewy Hoe from Great Britain here London to be precise good to know that even GB has voter.

Congrats to our comrades @angieknows and @~*kYo*~ who won the Baeksang ticket. So happy for you girls. :D

Please enjoy your time there. Don't forget to stalk our Song Song ( really wish they will attend the awards ceremony)

REMINDER:

* DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT

* DON'T FORGET YOUR CELLPHONE (INTERNATIONAL ROAMING "ON")

* DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA ( HIDE IT ANYWHERE YOU CAN )

To all comrades lets keep voting. Pray our Song :wub: Song  to attend the ceremony together. Fighting!!

48 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

really unnie? then i will stop using vpn, i'll switch my device back to indo ip. i think cos its easier to accumulate points through us and uk ip. the points for downloading apps are so low with indo ip. i really wish the same, we should just go crazy with the fan meeting. after that you can rest your ears :)

edit: got it unnie, i think i can help with that.

indonesian squads, let me know if you need help to accumulate points. we need to do this.

Hello could you help me how to accumulate points? I am indonesian ^_^

Archived