[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Host asked what he would have become if he had not been an actor....Fans suggested artist and he said would not make any money from his drawing! he said at his age would probably have been like everyone else and gotten married, had kids and led a happy life....

Host asked what about job-wise... he said maybe Gwang Soo's manager? :D

okayyy. so HAPPY CAMP just ended. im gonna typed almost everything that i watched and i will put it on my previous post before this. PLS BEAR WITH ME. IT'S QUITE LONG AND I HAVE TROUBLE ON TRANSLATING. OMG. I HOPE IM FORGIVEN. HAHAH :D

EDIT: DONE WITH THE HC TRANSLATION. THANKS ALL FOR WAITING. HEHE here's the link for easy access. http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/382268-official-song-songkikyo-couple-★-song-joong-ki-♡-song-hye-kyo/?do=findComment&comment=19770779

6 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

the crowd asked SJK something..b ut he said "andwaeyo" but what do they ask.. lol

then he mention about marriage.. something like betwwen marriage and happiness...

@human1981 yeah.. that's the first I noticef.. lol... the background is the prettiest background as his selfie with fans.... his girl can see those pics will spread like crazy in no time... and its like a prayer for SS to be more and more stronger and yeah... our dreams come true.. hahah

Yes. He talked about marriage. 

SJK singing Always DOTS OST

jGQnND8.png

C5Qt1u5.png

77yBsp0.png

Screen_Shot_2016_05_21_at_10_24_39_AM.pn

NO WAY, NO FREAKING WAY, IS THIS FOR REAL??? IS THIS FREEAAAKING REAL? .......AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I've never won anything in my life....I think I'm dying, my heart is beating so fast, holy crap no freaking way, YAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING DAY EVER!

YAAAAAHHHHHHHH.png

How do I claim my ticket? What do I do? ....lemme go buy my plane tix...SongSong Couple here I come!!!!!

This week's episode of Happy Camp:

http://www.mgtv.com/v/1/1/f/3176294.html

Hunan TV have a YouTube channel, so this week's episode should also appear on this playlist shortly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9DErM08BSQ&list=PLUM8x224JrX8b9GEQFHUzkUr1ZVbdtpkW

As of now, the Wuhan FM is available here: http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/SongJoongKi.html

Before I hyperventilate and die, can someone tell me - were the shippers holding the *Ki <3 Kyo* boards in the centre of that crowd or did SJK go sit right in front of them for no apparent reason?

(*If they're standing in the Centre then it probably just means he wanted to get the whole crowd in the selfie..but if they weren't then I really have reason to scream some more.)

Woah! Many thanks @human1981 @stargazer187 @pgaltr @smoky1671 @ssnooow @kpopfans99 @superbigcat @lizzzie and everyone else who have shared everything from SJK FM and HC:)

So happy to see those SS/KiKyo banners raised up in his FM tonight :D SJK, promise me you will tell SHK about SS shippers coming to your FM and don't forget to show her your selca with them :P

Running%2BMan%2B5th%2BAnniversary%2B%252

And SJK's drawing of LKS tho LOL That's so cute of him. Just drew a person's body longer than normal one, and that's it! That must be LKS indeed! :lol:

tumblr_n0cz5hcma71sb2ye9o7_250.gif

I saw Ki:heart:Kyo led banner at front middle and back raw....*insertdancinggif*...Wuhan SS Shipper daebak....wish they can share fan account with us...how JK react when he saw that banner...:wub:

Today is such asdfghjjklqwertyuuioopgfds  day for SS shipper...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9 hours ago, angieknows said:

@melissala It paid off to get those flowers for my mom and grandma! LOL. All for those points! Mel, I'm a champion of a good education, but I'm going to be a devil's advocate and lure you to the dark side of shipping. Haha. You're doing it for the two folks in your siggie :D 

I'm already exchanging text messages with my sister, asking her for advice on how to lie to my boss if I'm going to get that week off. Haha. She doesn't have much faith in my abilities, whereas she's proud of her skillful vice. LOL.

I think my shipping has gone a to a whole new level ... Scary ... Heh.

It must've been the flowers, I bought a ton of flowers for mother's day, thank you flowers! :D:lol: .... like @angieknows i hate to be a bad influence, but this is literally a once in a lifetime event (not unless they'll sell/raffle tickets for SS wedding). So forget school for a moment (take it from someone who's teaching a class this summer....I'm sure my students won't mind, i'll just upload my lecture :sweatingbullets:) @melissala if it'll help I'll pay for the hotel and i'll feed you when we get there :lol: Shipping/fangirling is no fun when I'm doing it alone :( it'll be awesome to meet up with you guys in Seoul....

Rewatching the fan meeting

Ki :heart: Kyo Banner spotted at SJK Wuhan Fan Meeting. There are at the back, middle and at the front.

8zTQgKk.png

NS1QpcN.png

DOkUPRP.png

lABq13U.png

He was watching the fans singing to him. I'm sure he noticed the banner.

m9RI5PR.png

ZMc3Mxr.png

33 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

A closer look :) happy birthday @joongkyo :lol:

Credit to the owner.

Thank you and thank you to everyone who sent me lovely messages via PM...sorry, couldn't reply to all of you! 

finger heart from me to all of you~ <3

@Chewy Hoe

Hello there..so cute of you to ask me not to be shocked. It feels like a scene where you are running along with others and you looked back to check if I am still in the race and am ok.

I am just amused by SJK. It seems as though he is the strategist and mastermind in educating the fans about his relationship(s). He is the leader in this PR campaign of theirs( let's just go along and assume truth in this shipping). It seems to have started in the way that he was the leader and decoy at the airport to Hong Kong. He is the one allowing all present at his meetings to have a clear idea/view about his feelings, through words and actions, for SHK  as an actress and person. He is the one releasing personal photos and even letting us know when they were together. Now he has released a video of their mutual assistants Ms Lee, so that we no longer have to scrutinize tiny photos and side views or hair styles to see if she is with him. I am just waiting to see what he will do next. The picture gets bigger and bigger. Bring it on! Oh, so fun!

The whole world now know how @joongkyo looks like!!! It takes a birthday for her to review her face!! 

Are you drunk already? I thought I was the only brave and crazy one 

sorry everyone who didn't get to see. I didn't know she would take down her picture ROFL

@joongkyo pretty, really pretty ! happy birthday!  

He said "好久不见 " (long time no see)

ab4682c551da81cb8427071f5566d0160b2431cc

Can accept noona-dongseng relationship?

aa8771dca3cc7cd9d11db30b3e01213fb90e91dd

Answer in spoiler

Spoiler

how many years older is acceptable for you?

b2a7d35594eef01f4db29e17e7fe9925bd317d63

7 or 8 years old older is not a problem

d63e5625ab18972b16fa8618e1cd7b899c510acd

credit baidu

...O...M..G....WUHAN Fans you've made my day... those Banner's of Ki loves Kyo shine brightly...You made Bigboss the happiest man for sure look at his smile. can't deny how happy  is....

congratulations to all the winners of Baeksang tickets, well deserved for your hardwork and an ending support for the Song's couple.

Thanks everyone for the flooded updates on today's fan meeting..another memorable day for SS shipper's

Archived