[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mummyof2 @SkyKid

I think I never joined any fandom event, I only play the games and even watch videos for 1 or 2 points :lol:

@stargazer187 It's a web drama chingu, I think the title is The Sound of Your Heart? It finished the shooting already, and I will def check it out for uri JK :D 

Btw, I'm getting nervous already. So the news is just an advertising ploy? I don't know how am gonna react once they confirm both Songs will attend. But I also have a feeling they will :) praying hard...

After re-watching ep 13 last night, I'm imagining something like this happens in real life when they meet up with friends, but minus he's getting drunk obviously :sweatingbullets:. He glance at her shyly after he said "She's my yeoja chingu" :relaxed: I just love his eyes here.

Puhcrzh.gif

omo @ssnooow @angieknows thanks so much for the magazines updates, both are gorgeous and sexy. Can't they have just one pictorial together, just one... I've been praying so hard for it but seems like it won't happen :bawling:

35 minutes ago, lov3kikyo said:
SJK otw to Wuhan 

He is so nice..he walked so close to greet fans.

And he looks tired but he still smiles.

must have spent the night with beauty.

Wondering why he looks so happy:rolleyes: I hope he'll have a safe flight

image_21.gif

Spoiler

image_7.jpeg

Btw Kyo looks so beautiful in Shilla duty free CF:heart:

Such a pleasure to my eyes to see new photos of the two this morning. What is this kind of ethereal, elegant, classic and sexy aura? I can't help but combine their photos into one :blink:

image_zpscr3p9mcg.jpg

Original photos credit to Vougue and W Korea. 

@kristy86 let me do it chingu :) 

image_zpseoclrbwf.jpg

DOTS "SONGSONGCOUPLE" SONG HYE KYO SONG JOONG KI, WHO WILL BE THE WINNER OF THIS DUTY-FREE SHOWDOWN?

태양의후예 '송송커플' 송혜교 송중기, 면세점 모델 대결승자는?

인기리에 종영한 ‘태양의 후예’에서 ‘송송커플’로 불렸던 송혜교와 송중기가 각기 다른 면세점 업체 광고 모델로 나선다. 

신라면세점은 송혜교 씨와 모델 계약을 체결했다고 20일 밝혔다. 신라면세점은 대표적인 한류스타들을 공식 모델로 활용해 아시아, 특히 중국에서 유커를 대상으로 한 한류 관광 마케팅을 강화할 수 있게 됐다. 드라마 태양의 후예에서의 송혜교 패션과 소품은 중국인들에게 큰 인기를 얻고 있는 만큼 신라면세점과의 시너지를 기대하고 있다. 

20일 문을 연 두산그룹 ‘두타면세점’의 모델은 송중기다. 두타면세점은 송중기를 내세운 마케팅으로 유커들을 사로잡겠다는 전략이다. 

Article basically says SHK and SJK signed with different Duty Free companies.

@angieknows Yup, those are for Vogue Korea June issue.. and were shot in HK (i think) - Dior Homme Fashion Show Event of which he attended last 2016042. :)

Here's the video: http://www.vogue.co.kr/2016/04/25/%EB%94%94%EC%98%AC/

Also, thanks for sharing Kyo's WKorea article link and mag photos! She's definitely gorgeous with a wet hair.. but absolutely a Goddess in any look! 

And I love how I see that post of yours next to mine. Both Songs wore Christian Dior. 

SJK with Dior Homme’s Winter 2016/2017 collection for VogueKorea while SHK with Dior Fall for WKorea.. and both are for June 2016 editions!! Gaaahh!! :wub: Oh man why can't they be in one mag? :tears: Thanks for sharing HR versions of those, MarkFairwhale and TopTen too!:)

@songsquare @kristy86 You're welcome dearies! Enjoy swooning our Songs! Haha! 

Anyway i came across this. Does anyone know the source to when Jin Goo ever says this? I have not seem it in this thread. So I want a confirmation 

Translation says If Jin Goo has an opportunity to say about the relationship between SS couple then he would say that he just receives news of SS getting married.

Basically he was just being an SS shipper. But there wasn't a source cited. 

Wonder how's on Wuhan side..are the fans ready for SJK arrival? :)

and do you guys think he will reveal anymore of his personal photos at his fan meet tmr? I certainly hope so.....*fingers crossed* Will there be any special guests? PBG or LKS again? OR innocent puppy KMS? Haha!

Hopefully his company decides to bring him to SG. It's a Sunny island. Beauty can come too.. :)

2 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

Anyway i came across this. Does anyone know the source to when Jin Goo ever says this? I have not seem it in this thread. So I want a confirmation 

Translation says If Jin Goo has an opportunity to say about the relationship between SS couple then he would say that he just receives news of SS getting married.

Basically he was just being an SS shipper. But there wasn't a source cited. 

It's fake.

The same people who made this rumour also edited a picture of JinGoo to make it seem like he was holding a "KiKyo" board.

It's so fake.

Archived