[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

i'm going to spam some gif to express my feelings on recent event (BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD IN WORDS!)

giphy.gif 

best-omg-gif-441.gif

14588689864.jpg

i think some of you have read my previous posting, this is my favourite picture of them. reposting it for the 3rd time.

i've been silent for a week due to:

1. i found my answer to kikyo/songsong couple.

tumblr_inline_nk6le48Qrx1r5r2vd.gif

2. because i'm super busy auditing and when i go back i end up sleeping while browsing the thread...

3. because you guys have been updating so many infos in the thread. 

4. i got turned off by constantly posting by troller/doubter of this couple. too much drama..from the said actress fans to the individual who accuse sjk for using shk. (u are sick trollers)

Nl80O.gif

5. SONGSONG/KIKYO /ADAM BIJOUX COUPLE IS REAL.i-believe-i-can-fly-o.gif

6. I fell in love with my colleague which is also not helping. 

Happy shipping dearest shippers!

ps: guys keep on voting both on them at baeksang. i want to see them together  on the red carpet even though i got a feeling they will appear together with dongseang Ah In:phew:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, booho said:

i heard SJK's fans attack MC's weibo in fanmeet beijing becauyse to much address SHK name

oh my...is this a good or bad news? Will they then do some editing and edit out some parts due to the attack? I hope not....

6 minutes ago, Elaine Chan said:

oh my...is this a good or bad news? Will they then do some editing and edit out some parts due to the attack? I hope not....

Oh is it? There is such bad things what i heard again.

So far some fan of SJK almost deny and dont want to any address him to SHK.

I think that just they are happy in a relationship,our fan should support and treasure their privacy,thats their choice,not is our fan choice.

@Elaine Chan @booho

The host was changed most likely because he didn't do a great job, with the main complaints being:

1. There was little interaction between the live audience and the emcee/SJK;

2. The emcee made a BIG faux pas by saying there was no budget for parting gifts for the participants on the stage! It was such a crass remark that even I noted it at the time. 

This second point is near-unforgivable for its rudeness, to the participants, to the audience and to Mr S himself.

The above feedback was made to the emcee from Chinese SS shippers so it definitely has nothing to do with Kyo.

Looks like Ms.Park accompanied Ah In to the  Busan art show....SHK is not in Busan, she's still in Seoul.

Spoiler

off topic but YAI is giving me such strong boyfriend feels..lol..JaeHoone Oppa, sorrynotsorry.

SHK manager is with YAI. so where is our Beauty?

maybe she spent 'precious time' with someone really special, because today/tomorrow that special someone will going abroad again.. already missing each other eh?! aaahh long time no see... i know... we know.. 

*pardon my delulu byontae mind

Okay, soo today im just finished rewatching DOTS once again, and i couldnt help but fell more in love with our lovely couple. Btw, when i was watching this scene, i couldnt help but thinking that this is the real them, and not YSJ and KMY on play. The way he's staring at her face, the way his thumb move, and that smile....

I think im goin back into my delulu mode again...

buTWCThpQZgME.gif

The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends...

2YOoe98.gif

Just continue doing what you two are doing now, I will be here waiting for the day to come so I can have 0 night 7 days, lol.

Fighting!

ANNOUCEMENT!

(*Please pass this on to Baidu and other SNS sites)

Turns out that the person who spread the news of SHK being in Busan was this person. 

https://www.instagram.com/jang_life/

His third last post is the one that caused all the confusion online which made people think SHK was in Busan shooting a CF. However it turns out according to her second last post that he was fooled, it wasn't SHK who was shooting the CF.

And his latest picture confirms that the actress he was meeting for the cf work was someone else..and not SHK!

Basically

Yes, Yoo Ah In and Ms. Park are in Busan.

No, SHK IS NOT in Busan (unlike Seoul, if a celebrity was spotted in Busan - we would have had many pictures by now just like YAI's pictures).

NO, SJK IS NOT in busan (same logic..no pictures, no one spotted him)

Yes, SJK and SHK ARE IN Seoul.

SJK AND SHK ARE IN SEOUL! That's all i see. :wub: 

------

Okay guys, I NEED TO SHARE THIS VIDEO! This is so well-made fan video. And i find it really interesting and funny at some point. Cuz the title goes : 太阳的中毒 (Poison of the sun) so basically it means how DOTS poisoned us. HAHA :D 

ALERT: there's one 18+ scene, so dongsaengs who's under 18, pls close your eyes for that scene! Just for few secs! It's in chinese sub and korean too. Sorry to those who cant read :( 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:0a6c963d93aa5e8133098253a81a1140 

Cr weibo owner

Thank you for the update @joongkyo :lol: Not sure if it's because of DOTS day or what but I am in abnormal mode of missing the two so bad T_T

More reveals of our sangnamja on magazines. He.looks.freakin.hot. :blink:

Marie Claire

Screen%20shot%202016-05-19%20at%207.18.3

Screen%20shot%202016-05-19%20at%207.19.0

Vogue Korea

Screen%20shot%202016-05-19%20at%207.17.2

Credit to songjoongkinoona & songjoongki.hk @ Instagram

me too @joongkyo, i can only see "SJK AND SHK ARE IN SEOUL" ~~ i'm happier now.. thankyou!

Spoiler

unofficial schedules??

@ysteee the editing is really good!! wow :) i cannot understand everything but i can understand a little. its a bit weird and funny tho still it is nice to watch hahaha

cannot wait cannot wait @thepixies :lol: 

Archived