[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@ysteee Thank you soooooooooooo much for loving my post. It wasn't easy to write that and it was soooo draining.

我相信他们是互补的,你需要我正如我需要你一样。  <- this is sooooooooooooooo well said. They are 2 beautiful creatures complimenting each other. I wish them joy and happiness forever!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ludadeer My dear, your post is very moving. I'm so glad @Chewy Hoe told me you were posting it!

Agree with @ysteee re the petrol station kiss and the out-of-sequence filming of the kisses.

But what gave me goosebumps was your description of SHK when she filmed the last episode. So on point. Love it, love it! 

Please, when you have the time, please do an English translation for the rest of the shippers. It is truly worthwhile for everyone to read your thoughts.

@ludadeer

Thanks for your deep insight with S2. I totally enjoyed reading it. And, I share the same views as you and agree with all your perception of our couple. The focal points to me are summarized by these 4 main sentences:

" 喬妹,你也愛得太豁出去了吧.

這樣的男人,這樣的愛,就是她力量的泉源。

我相信她的勇氣亦同時來自他的勇氣.

小宋喬妹呀~好好享受你們的愛情吧,這麼難的事你們卻做到了。"

I love the way that they are loving each other. The quiet support and care; the efforts made; the time spent with each other; the protective and possessive disposition - the beauty of it all is touching.

The love that SJK and SHK share, after being in this gruelling industry for years, is so beautiful and unassuming; warm and pure. The sacrifice made by both to nurture their love is truly admirable. Yes, they've both come so far. It's just that near to a lifetime of blissfulness together. They know they can do it. We know they can too. I believe It's a matter of time.

Because such a beautiful love from SJK and SHK deserves lots of promises which only both of them can fulfil.

No fair!, You guys!. I don't understand mandarin and all the Unnies keep gushing about @ludadeer 's post! I know it won't be the same in English but could you do an English one!!.

Oh and just wanted to share this, Star Daily news uploaded this. 

송중기, '송혜교 너무나 같이 작품 하고 싶었던 배우' (북경 팬미팅)

Song Joong Ki, "Song Hye Kyo - an actress with whom I've always wanted to work with"  (Beijing Fanmeeting)

If you watch the first minute of the video, SJK very calmly answers without needing to gesticulate with his hands. But for this question - he does a lot of hand gesturing...lol!. And his expressions are so funny,  I am dying at how SJK is controlling his expressions - it becomes serious, then he cracks a smile then it gets serious again. Okay..lol.

Translations from 1:00 in the video

Firstly because of the story - it's a love story between a soldier and a doctor, a refreshingly told story. 

And, then because the actress who plays the female lead is Song Hye Kyo  (pause) .. sshi ...who is an actress with whom I've always really wanted to collaborate with...So because of these two reasons there was no reason for me not to take the project.

Sorry, this video is giving me the giggles...lol

More sobering stuff.

This video shows the 85 year old Halmoni who wrote to SHK.

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

No fair!, You guys!. I don't understand mandarin and all the Unnies keep gushing about @ludadeer 's post! I know it won't be the same in English but could you do an English one!!.

Song Joong Ki, "Song Hye Kyo - an actress with whom I've always wanted to work with"  (Beijing Fanmeeting)

If you watch the first minute of the video, SJK very calmly answers without needing to gesticulate with his hands. But for this question - he does a lot of hand gesturing...lol!. And his expressions are so funny,  I am dying at how SJK is controlling his expressions - it becomes serious, then he cracks a smile then it gets serious again. Okay..lol.

ehehehe, sorry to cut your post, but I just have to quote this, exactly how I feel when watching the vid, and when he said " uhm Song ... Hye Kyo" then took him like 2 second to add "ssi", hahaha, why so awkward SJK ssi? 

I will read all your post slowly carefully when im home, im away with my kids but my hands so itchy to keep on picking my phone, my husband is rolling his eyes everytime i reach out my phone. 

Im so so happy reading all your post your thought your insight, i will mention you all once im cooling down from this summer heat 

@joongkyo NO!!!! You did not just put me through that funny SJK video with his uncontrollably funny hand gestures and end it with something that makes me cry!! Your sequence is unkind!! 

@ysteee you see the thing is a lot of people are also clueless about the timeline of their kisses so that's why they didn't know what's brewing between them and that by the time it's episode 16 it's truly just SJK and SHK kissing as it is. It's just sooooooo beautiful 

anyway ludadeer being the rightful author will translate the post to English to share her hauntingly beautiful insight to SHK 

On 5/17/2016 at 6:48 PM, joongkyo said:

Sorry, this video is giving me the giggles...lol

More sobering stuff.

This video shows the 85 year old Halmoni who wrote to SHK.

Just wanted to say hi to the people of this thread, I love the fact that most of the people here think rationally, talk about facts and think a little before posting some things. I can't say the same thing about Instagram, I respect all the fans of SJK and SHK but sometimes it's hard to not feel ashamed by some post like we don't are 12 anymore to post some pictures with red circles that point clothes supposed to match and the truth it's that they don't even match. Anyway I just want people to be careful cause I love this ship so much and I live SJK and SHK even more, we have to protect them at all cost.

Take care 

Elle has updated their post again

#song ni yue hui# (taken from her Chinese name 'Song' and 'Hui' ,but 4 words together means send you a date.i guess because of the love season)

In June edition,Song Hye Kyo tried out her favourite 'rock&roll ' style (she can't wait but to post on her ig) and even shared some 'girls'talk' with us.

-Kang Mo Yeon likes a humorous man,how about you?

The most important is sense of humour,it is more important than looks.

-Someone who is like a younger brother or uncle?choose one

Uncle

-Is SJK humorous in real life?

He is a humorous man,eventhough he is younger than me but he is a steady man.

Credit:Elle weibo

http://m.weibo.cn/1273610165/3976199111304343?sourceType=sms&from=1065095010&wm=4260_0001

Some comments from netizens:

-This is a bonus question.Steady=uncle,humorous,Hye Kyo has answered herself.I pretend i don't understand anything at all.

- I have prepared for red packet,just waiting for their wedding.

-By the way Elle, has Hye Kyo read this interview and approve it?

-Elle, can you just ask them whether they are together?everyday i'm looking for their news,so worried for them.

-She is too honest,Elle you are so bad,just a few questions and she's trapped by you

-I just want to say,i know i know.

-During Korea  fan meet,SJK said he is like an uncle.i pretend i don't know anything....

-Elle, are you ss shipper too?

-He likes someone who is like ' a younger sister' and she likes someone who is like 'an uncle'..ok i got it

SJK Happy Camp new preview video

http://weibo.com/p/230444403911aab7a4d6224edcda0a064fac7b

+editt

@ludadeer I really like your post, I read every single word. Please share more your thought. :) I like one of the comment from a chinese fan in baidu:

"Doesn't listen what SJK said, but see what he did. Doesn't see what SHK did, but listen what she talked."  Ah, it seems quite true, just like her interview in Elle. :P

Wow this thread is on fiiiiiiiire! Haha. Okay, this is actually the first time I'm going to post in a forum and join one no less buuuuuuut this ship is literally killing all the calmness I have in my body. 

I've never shipped on-screen pairings except these two wonderful human beings that I wanted them to be together for real. I thought I must've been crazy because I don't know anyone shipping these two in real life so imagine how ecstatic I was when I found this thread a week ago. I'm so happy that I want to cry because I'm not alone. So I decided to officially join this voyage.

I wanted to read all the posts starting from the first page but when I reached the 60th page, I couldn't help but just say 'ah nah, gotta jump to the latest one because the conversation is moving way too fast I can't keep up lol' I'll just gonna go backreading on my free time. 

Anyhow, my sincere thanks to everyone who keeps the ship sailing, we were on the rocks but we managed to bounce back and sail smoothly again. Your insights, views and findings about this adorkable couple were all amazing. They're making me giggle like a teenage kid who saw her first crush lol.

On a serious note, as I read more about SHK and SJK, the more I'm falling in love with these two. Their kind hearts and souls. Being so compassionate. No wonder that they are both so blessed. 

And I agree with all of you about being a mature and responsible shipper. It's not good spreading all those mere speculations without having solid proofs to back up your claims. And taking some posts here without getting the whole thing that it results for views to be taken out of context. 

I read somewhere on a facebook page which I strongly believe was taken from here about YAI, SJK and SHK's dinner photos (those were shown in Beijing FM) which captioned that SJK admitted they had a date before he flew to China. Of course, the followers who read the caption who didn't know the story behind it thought that they were now officially dating. Again, this is not a good behaviour online. Remember responsible and credible journalism in highschool? No? Okay. I think we should learn a thing or two. 

(I tried to search for the said fb post again but I couldn't find it anymore. I guess the admin deleted the post which was a good thing)

Friendly reminder to all of us: Ship responsibly. 

Aaaaaand lastly, idk if this has been mentioned before because I'm not done with my backreading homework yet but do you guys remember a part of the DotS BTS where SJK has the camera with him and he was filming that young soldier (sorry i can't remember his name, I'm not really good with names)? When SJK asked what can he (young soldier) say about SHK...the manner how SJK asked was like 'watch your words with what are you gonna say about her'. Aaah, I can't find the video (and I still don't know how to post one) but I find this so cute, idk lmao. It's like how he reacted with PBG at the fan meet. 

PS. Baekseng voting is driving me nuts but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. For the love of this ship. Haha. Yah feel me? Cool! 

@ludadeer

Hi, read your post a while ago but only just found the time to respond. Since mandarin is not my first language, it did take me a while to read it, but boy was it worth it. I do agree with what some of you are saying here, mandarin is such a beautiful language and I just find that it's much more expressive than english. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, it was a beautiful piece of writing.

I agree completely with what you said about ep 16, no matter how great an actress she is, the radiance she emanates (especially in that shipwreck scene) cannot possibly come from acting alone; it really does look like that of someone who has found the right one in life, that's why I've always believed that song song will be end game. Joongki, too, emanates the same type of radiance, I think that goes without saying.

I also loved what you said about Hong Kong. She seems completely happy and content that he's getting all the spotlight. I think she's at a point in her career where she doesn't mind conceding the spotlight/attention to a costar, especially to someone as talented as Joongki, who has finally found his big break. 

Yes, they are both brave. They've done so much for each other already and thinking about it is giving me so much feels~ Whatever it is, whether they end up together or not (I really hope they do!!), I wish them both all the happiness in the world. They are both beautiful individuals, inside and out, and they deserve the world. 

Thank you for all the magazine pictures.  SHK Elle's pictures are gorgeous and classy.  I used to think that she was just a cute next door girl type but now she is straight up beautiful and classic, very much like a fine aged wine. SJK Marie Claire's pictures are great as well, especially the one of him in front of the fridge with the dog, wow, that smile/laugh is contagious.

@pgaltr I AM LITERALLY COPYING THIS SENTENCE ONLY! Thanks so much for posting! :D 

"Doesn't listen what SJK said, but see what he did. Doesn't see what SHK did, but listen what she talked."  

Yes, in SJK case, action speaks louder than words but in SHK case, word means everything! See? Like what i said, 他们是互补的!(They're complimenting each other!) 

-----

chewy eonnie, i knw u will see this so am nt tagging you. Yes, we should knw the sequence of those kisses! Bcuz only then, when you 'recall' those scenes, only then you will know what does their facial expression,reaction tells you! Bcuz of my personal confusion as well on the sequence, i did clarify with ludadeer and yes, so thankful for the clarification, i now knw why SJK looks so hungry on the finale! HE LITERALLY IS EATING HER! You call that savouring?! I call that 'eating'! LOL byeontae alert! :D 

“I don’t want to keep rising. ‘Popularity’ is something that if you keep going up, you will also have to come down some day as well. Popularity is something not only celebrities but human are afraid of. I want to become ‘thick’ from the different experiences I have. So that when the popularity does drop, I will have a thick hardened skin, so I won’t be hurt as much. I want to become wider through the experiences I am able to get instead of going straight upward. Honestly, I have become popular, but I don’t have much experience so I’m very lacking to receive such attention. I want to become someone like senior actor Han Seok-gyu.”

Came across this statement from SJK in 2012 after NG became popular. So wise even then. Gosh if he thought he was popular then, I can't imagine how he feels now. Still he seems to be enjoying his popularity at present despite his fears. Perhaps having someone like SHK who has experienced global success for so many years, to help him to cope, has made a big difference. And she hasn't seemed so happy in years. They are good for each other.

DOTS Kiss timeline 

First kiss in Sept 2015 at Taebak: Red wine kiss

The rest taken in Greece on Oct 2015 as follows:

1) Gas station 

2) Balcony Kiss( only god and that clock tower knows how long they actually kissed and they warmed up) 

3) Truck kiss( getting closer to being themselves and passion building up) 

4) And Finally, The shipwreck kiss( this is definitely SJK and SHK kissing as themselves so much so I felt that I was intruding into their privacy when I was watching) 

Archived