[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

okay He happened to buy a gift for Her which is Her favorite bags BIRKIN and then going to Her house near the store.. greeting  (soon to be) His mother in law and asked permission to marry her daughter... 

okay i'm still in heaven,, this is my wonderful dream.. i dont even dare mention who is He or She.. kekekeke

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg I died yet again! 

@joongkyo ahh sweets thanks! In Seoul no less 

@2cents you showed up only when you saw Hermes ya lol...doubt walking in can get you anything nice but he is SJK so anything goes. Maybe he should get her your "joy and pride" we talked about instead. But Hermes is a good start not that she needed an extra one 

@ludadeer you must pray harder because 黃子佼 is not cheap or if they get 陶子 then pray even harder. My side say just don't get 小燕姐 but trust me she would probably be the only one that can get anything out of him 

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@2cents you showed up only when you saw Hermes ya lol...doubt walking in can get you anything nice but he is SJK so anything goes. Maybe he should get her your "joy and pride" we talked about instead. But Hermes is a good start not that she needed an extra one 

i be like DID SOMEONE SAY HERMES?!?!?!? rofl I'M HERE!

his face in itself is enough to get him the VIP hermes showmeallthebirkinbagunderthecounter treatment! it's just whether he knows what color birkins she's missing since she practically has them in all the colors already

Oh... a month ago , it is really in my mind that SJK will buy Hermes bag for SHK as gift  and he will be caught buying.... if that is true then my ESP would be correct and confirmed what is already in my mind that they are an item. So happy!!! Happy dance.

Can people please stop harassing sales associate lady by asking her what he bought. Do people know how strict Hermes is with regards to the privacy of their clients?. I am surprised that she's even uploaded this picture, if her superiors get to know - she's going to be in trouble.

Anyways - she confirmed to her friends

1. That this is at the Hermes Store at Dosan Park.

2. The friends and she discussed his wearing gender equality sweatshirt - they seemed to think it was cool that he was promoting gender equality. 

3. They asked her when he came to the store and she replied he had come there an hour ago, so he must have been there approximately an hour and half ago from now.

SJK's sweatshirt is from acne studios.

acne_9078_black__v_2.jpg

@2cents just as I guessed it Hermes was the key word that got you to speak lol....I really doubt he knew what bags are what. J and I are talking about how pabo he can be. Let's urge him to get him your pride and joy really! I can only keen in the other things arising from his visit "winks"

@joongkyo acne studios yet again! Then it's definitely gifted by them! That signature duh expression sweater he wore yesterday at the airport reflects the exact expression he wanted to show the tale spinners 

Awwww our poor lovesick puppy. I think he missed her too much thats why he rushes to her place as soon as he came back from china. 

The man i love is humorous - Seriously?? So she is now confessing that there is someone in her heart. Nah i dont believe that she will come out like this through a magazine interview. Elle china is playing with us way too off the limits that i feel like suing them. But i will wait till the whole interview is released.:angry:

9 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@2cents just as I guessed it Hermes was the key word that got you to speak lol....I really doubt he knew what bags are what. J and I are talking about how pabo he can be. Let's urge him to get him your pride and joy really! I can only keen in the other things arising from his visit "winks"

@joongkyo acne studios yet again! Then it's definitely gifted by them! That signature duh expression sweater he wore yesterday at the airport reflects the exact expression he wanted to show the tale spinners 

actually i wouldn't be surprised if they both already have a pride and joy sitting at home in the garage already!

u know how i so wished the automobile sponsors of DOTS were merc and not hyundai like it was in that other alien drama.. omg would have been so awesomely hot. but then it wouldn't have made sense for soldiers to drive mercs hahaha.. dr kang yes maybe, not ysj!!!

Spoiler

hihi33333: 我说评论数怎么这么多,这都能撕起来[笑cry]咱骑驴看唱本走着瞧呗[doge]对啊这跟男宋演员一点关系都没有干嘛带他出来[微笑]最好大家都觉得跟他没关系,然后你信不信他再扔一对王炸出来[微笑]

It's so hard to translate the first sentence! So basically some trollers were seen writing GOOD comments on SHK recent Elle china cover on weibo. So this reply really caught me laughing! It goes like this :" Yes yes, this is nothing related to Song man artist, so why are you bringing him up? It's more better that everyone would thought that it's nothing related to him and then dare you to believe that he will throw some bombs out again!" (I think the writer refers to the recent pic in Beijing FM) 

cr weibo owner

:):) 

10 minutes ago, 2cents said:

actually i wouldn't be surprised if they both already have a pride and joy sitting at home in the garage already!

I am not joking..I thought you meant ... y'know!.. a baby

Rickey-OMG.gif

and then I see the garage bit. 

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I am not joking..I thought you meant ... y'know!.. a baby

and then I see the garage bit. 

HAHAHAHAHA i just nearly spat my drink back out just then HAHAHAH!! @joongkyo getting ahead of ourselves there eh *wink wink*

well well... maybe soon with more wishful thinking... there MIGHT indeed be a pride and joy parked in HER garage soon.. the one you're referring too i mean and hope.. hahahaha >>> disclaimer: SPECULATION SPECULATION o_0;

@joongkyo ROFL no her pride and joy is the Benz at her avatar! You just got trolled by your eyes lol

@2cents Nooooo you didn't just say YSJ shouldn't be driving one! He is captain in dots afterall and by now after seeing the many he has been driven around in, he would probably prefer driving around in LKS's car because then no one knows it's him LOL

Someone also posted her pics with SJK..inside the store...not the first one but another woman too..so he really visit the store to buy something..I wonder what he buy...hahaha the owner said only what time did came...but she did not reply to those asking what did he buy..atleast she know how to protect their costumer..

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Omg I died yet again! 

@joongkyo ahh sweets thanks! In Seoul no less 

@ludadeer you must pray harder because 黃子佼 is not cheap or if they get 陶子 then pray even harder. My side say just don't get 小燕姐 but trust me she would probably be the only one that can get anything out of him 

I think the host should be 黃子佼,he can get sth from our guy Chewy Hoe

1 minute ago, lylyng said:

I think the host should be 黃子佼,he can get sth from our guy Chewy Hoe

Haha I hope you are right!! He is witty and very good but SJK 不是省油的燈! 

The caption posted by the other person at the store is hilarious!

송중기 님이랑 사진찍은날 -
연예인안좋아하는데 보자마자 심쿵
아기피부랑 더 멋진건 매너최고 
오늘부터 송중기님 팬 유시진 대위는 더럽(the love)

Dammit ..she deleted it before I copy pasted her post

Basically this is what she said 

Song Joong Ki - nim took a photo with me,

I don't usually fangirl over celebrities, 

but his soft skin and wonderful manners made my heart race.

Starting today, I am Song Joong Ki - nim's fan (the love).

This is the first time that my heart started racing since I met my husband,

truth be told - my husband is also very handsome. so SJK can be in second place when it comes to handsomeness.

Archived