[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Since you guys have said everything I wanted to say since yesterday, I'm just gonna share the 2 songs Joong Ki sang in his FM

"Long Time No See"

- the same phrase he wanted to tell SHK in Happy Camp,

- the song sung by SHK's fav singer 

"Little Girl"

- the song sung by Oh Hyuk - SHK's fav singer too

- Aint SHK known for being petite? She's literally a little girl? 

Stay by my side, only my side
You shouldn't leave me

Even if you, hit the road,
Leaving your longing behind,
My dear, you will never find a rainbow
and bring it home

Sitting by the window touched by a sunset glow
As i see the clouds
adrift so far away,
up in sky, i draw the old thoughts
That i want to awaken

Umm
In the cold wind that blows (against you),
You cry lonely
But i'll always stay by your side
I'll never leave you

Sitting by the window touched by a sunset glow
As i see the clouds
adrift so far away,
up in sky, i draw the old thoughts
That i want to awaken

Umm
In the cold wind that blows (against you),
You cry lonely
But i'll always stay by your side
I'll never leave you

Stay by my side, only my side
You shouldn't leave me

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, i'm done with a back reading :)

How i wish i could quote all the names here whom had post/shares all the updates/pics/good vibes about our SS couple, but i know it's impossible for me to do that since they're so many of you and like i've said in my previous post, all of you here is an ANGEL!

However, these posts from @Bambiina, @lovely_skham_stv, @wen5471 and @joongkyo is really deep and i couldn't agree more with you guys. I am lost at words when reading all your post.

And, to @Chewy Hoe, i'm not sure if i can call u Unnie like other shipper did because i'm gonna be 35 years old this year. But, your post always crack me up and very encouraging at the same time. How can i forget ur words of "everything has been laid on the table" for us and you asked me to open up my heart when reading or looking for clues on our SS couple. Thanks for always brighten up this thread!

@sigang, it's always good to see your post and it fulls of insight/updates. Hope to see more from you.

It's 11.46pm here and i'm still on cloud 9:wub: Gotta sleep now, Comrades! Keep on posting the positive vibes and spread the LOVE!

So people asked me what SJK said before he sang the song 소녀 , he said that PBG was really good at playing the piano and he would like to request PBG to accompany him on the piano while he sang this song. He introduced the song as a song which recently became very famous via PBG's drama (Reply 1988 sung by HyukOh) when in fact this song was originally sung by Lee Moon Sae - who is widely recognised as one of the biggest living legends in S.Korea. You will see many artists and celebrities who are huge fans of LMS, his songs are remade by idols like Big Bang as well. 

LMS released the song 소녀 in 1985, which is the year of SJK's birth. 소녀means a young girl not little as in physical size...it refers to that stage of a girl's life when she's young and naive. So it has nothing to do with  size.. I guess in English it would translate to "girlish".. If someone says you have a 소녀 like personality then it means you're like a little girl. Surprisingly this is what everyone says of SHK..that they expect her to be cold and distant but in reality she's someone with lots of aegyo and is childlike.

I'd like to correct people - HyukOh is not SHK's favourite singer, nor have I heard her saying that James Yang is her favourite singer :) . 

However in SHK's book ( thank you to @thepixies unnies and @applegirl2 unnie for translations from Mandarin ) she has a chapter entitled 소녀 in which she talks about her teenage days - SHK  says a lot of her emotions and interests have remained the same from that period in her life and in the same chapter she goes on to say that she likes songs by Lee Moon Sae.

That's the connection between the song chosen by SJK to SHK.

This is Lee Moon Sae singing 소녀 , the song liked by SS. Give it a listen and I know you all will love it!

I am late to the party.... :blush: Thank you everybody for the updates. There are a couple of interesting stuff for me. Not sure whether this can be categorize as speculation or not, just let me know so I can edit it out.
- I think SJK is purposely dropping hints here and there. Preparing the fans of his relationship with SHK. 1st is the agencies clarification on NY rendezvous. Why on earth their agencies clarify something that can be easily brushed off as groundless rumour. 2nd is the fan meeting when he revealed freely that he has plan to get married despite of fans negative feedback. 3rd hint is the biggest : the now famous personal pictures from his phone. Not that I am complaining :grin: I think this is very smart of him. He believes that we, the shipper, can connect the dots.

- I have the feeling unlike any other public figure that lie easily to keep a certain image, SJK does not like to lie to public. He tried his best to divert the question from its original purpose. 

- Beijing Press Conference when he was asked what is he going to say to SHK when he met her again, 'Long Time No See'. I don't think it is related to the length of time they spend apart. I think he is referring to the song that he sang at fan meeting that perfectly captures how he missed her.

Again, this is my personal opinion. I might missed certain timeline and details. Not very good with those, but my shippers heart could not be happier with all upcoming fan meeting and new revelations from Mr Song himself. Good night...

Sorry if this is not the best trans! But anyway, just the question and answer part of FM. Based primarily on the Chinese translation

Do you feel you became more manly after discharge from army?

He said no, and the lie detector lit up at both ends (the truth and the lie ends both light up). SJK wonders if the machine is spoilt, and says he promised to tell the truth already.

MC wonders what that could mean, maybe he feels that in his heart but everyone disagrees with him? SJK says maybe he thinks it in his heart but  just being modest and saying no? So the MC asks Audience what they think, and they agree he's more manly. SJK says "awesome" and "Thank you" in Chinese ㅋㅋ MC thinks the machine is scared of him!

Next question : when bathing does he start from the feet? SJK says "no" in Chinese. He gets a little jolt. MC asks if that means he lied. He says one wouldn't normally start with the feet when bathing right? MC asks in that case where does he normally start? SJK can't understand why they would want to know and says it's a secret!

MC asks in that case after a shower does he spend time in front of the mirror getting things right. He says no, no, no ! Cos he's a shy person. MC asks if he then hides from the mirror after a bath. SJK demonstrates with his fingers -- just a bit.

3rd question : you too don't like Chinese coriander ?

SJK says it's not that he dislikes it, but he still can't overcome the taste. Although he's had more lately, at this time still hasn't gotten used to it. The machine says he told the truth ^^. He says he's nervous!

MC asks amidst all the good food in China what does he like best? He likes Tofu,especially Mapo(?) tofu (am really not good with food names). MC recommends that he tries the Jajiang mian in Beijing as well. SJK says he like Ja Jiang mian. Mc asks if he's tried the Beijing version. He asks if Beijing has JaJiang Mian too? MC asks audience who has become a little noisy who's going to go buy it for him. SJK puts out his hand and stands up, saying please give me! MC says he should see what the difference in taste is. SJK attempts to say he wants to try it tomorrow , in Chinese,(understandable though grammatically slightly off). MC says all the fans may go with him tomorrow! And he replies, let's go together.

Next question is : does he prefer girls with short hair over girls with long hair?

He said yes. Machine is not working. He says because they appear fresh and cool. MC says what if girl has short hair but isn't so good otherwise, then..? SJK asks if he means her outward appearance is like Gwang Soo? MC says, maybe a bit better than that.SJK says as long as looks better than Gwang Soo! MC asks if he thinks he looks better with short or long hair. He prefers himself with short hair. Since filming DOTS he realised he prefers his look with short hair. Agrees with MC it's more manly.

Q: can he accept love across nationalities

Machine which has been fixed in the meantime says his answer is true, where he said he is able to accept it. MC asks which would be the best country. He says it doesn't matter, all would be ok.

Thank you @triplezg for your sharing on iQIYi interview, I saw  its screenshot this morning and was curious since this one looks new to me. So happy to see one more piece from the DOTS cast is revealed (I'm still in DOTS withdrawal syndrome tehee). 

And here we go again the feeling of watching the people you love and have no idea about what they are saying :crazy: hopefully there will be translation from some heroes out there soon and while waiting, I need to make some gif of it :P Can't get enough of them :lol:

giphy.gif

~ So happy to see they burst into laugh like this, look at their expressions, like 2 high school students, not in their 30s :lol:

giphy.gif
*over enthusiastically nod nod*

giphy.gif

~ cute smile from our Beauty

What a week to remember, I'm gonna do backreading again to make sure no precious post is missed :lol:

Good night comrades, from the other side of the world ^_^

Lol @Bambiina... you're welcome :lol:
Thank you for all the translator and all the friends that have been sharing the videos also pictures since then.... I love you all..:wub::wub:
Wow.... it's been a day since SJK's fan meeting, and i still fell like in cloud 9... just wow... 
Have agreed with bambiina since quite some time now.... Not gonna speculate anymore. Just gonna sit tight, and enjoy the epicness of our SS couple. 

Every tidbits that they share with us still continuous to amuse but at the same time warms our Shippers heart. :wub:.

You know that your are an SS shippers when your favorite SONGS is Song Joong ki and Song Hye kyo :lol:

Hahaha.. Joking aside, I gotta say,,, after watching multiple time when SJK was singing "Long Time no see"  he did a good job there. The songs suits his voice very very well. And his Chinese pronunciation in the song is good. Every word is easy to understand. :wub:  

So deeply impressed with Mr. S.... He works hard, and it shows with the result... I'm looking forward to watch his next fan meet.

Lastly sorry, but i want to share this again..Just because  i wanted too :P. Look at those happy face:wub: 

20160515093554_cibgvwkukaajzzp.jpg

20160515093549_1.jpg

-

Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite sometime  now...and been enjoying all the posts from all of you guys..I'm pretty sure most of you have seen their hk viu tv interview. There's a part where in the mc asked shk and sjk what is their fave scene in dots. Sjk answered his scene w/ lks.. While shk answered her scene with YAI..if you watch carefully..sjk's facial expression changed when shk mentioned yai's name. And i thought to myself.. Did he just get jealous??so to make sure it wasnt  just some delusional thinking..lol.. I checked out the comments section and  many have noticed the change of sjk's Facial expression.that's when i realized.. Dayyyummmn #songsongcoupleisreal. 

Good Morning, Comrades! I know this GIF has been shared before but just wanna share it again to lift up our mood to the sky (i bet all of us here is already on a high and positive mood :wub:) Happy sailing, Comrades!

0069qwwDgw1f2bql0xi5gg30b40ir1ld_zpspect

CREDIT TO : @awesomewww

6 hours ago, pgaltr said:

A chapter called "소녀" in  book "It's Time for HyeKyo" by SHK (published in 2012).

hye.jpg

Chinese version

hye2.jpg

credit as tagged

Did they publish  this in English? And if there is an English version where can I buy it? 

Must share.. 

grab this from one of the ss fb fp

orignal source: soompi

Former Forced Labor Worker Writes Touching Letter To Song Hye Kyo

On May 15, actress Song Hye Kyo received a heart-wrenching letter from 88-year-old grandmother Yang Geum Duk.

Yang Geum Duk is one of the women who, at the young age of 14, were victims of forced labor in Mitsubishi Heavy Industries factories in Japan during the Second World War.

Through the letter, Yang Geum Duk thanks the actress for her decision to reject a modelling offer from Mitsubishi.
Yang Geum Duk writes, “I was in my sixth grade in Naju Elementary School when our Japanese principal entered our classroom with a government official and told us we should attend middle school in Japan. They coaxed us to leave by saying we would earn a lot of money.”

She continues, “The sorrow and tears we suffered since then cannot be expressed in words. We didn’t even attend middle school, and endured hunger and distress as we worked in the factory. Our lives ended up being dedicated to the Emperor of Japan, and we resented it greatly.”
In the letter, Yang Geum Duk recounts her experience of being trapped for three hours under the wreckage of the factory after an earthquake.

She then shows her admiration for Song Hye Kyo, saying, “When I heard your wise decision to reject the offer from Mitsubishi, I shed tears and felt as if the thorns in this grandmother’s heart had all fallen out. I was so glad that if I had wings, I would have flown away.

I want to repeatedly thank you for your admirable decision. To us, this is not plea for money, but a plea for an apology from Mitsubishi, and your stand is a first step towards that. I so desperately seek that apology that even if I should leave this world to receive it, I will simply close my eyes and go.

Until the end of this one life, I will succeed in this fight by all means, with the combined strength of everyone who is helping us. I thank you and would like to see you, Ms. Song. I often see you on television. For your health and for happiness in your home, this 88-year-old grandmother, Yang Geum Duk, puts her hands together and raises them unto God.”

Song Hye Kyo is said to have rejected the offer from Mitsubishi due to the corporation’s lack of acknowledgement of its responsibility for the incidents in World War II.

Shk you really deserve all the admiration, respect & love :)

anyway sorry for late reaction im still in the cloud nine hahahaa still cant move on with all the happenings in sjk fm :)

big thanks to everyone for sharing all the photo's & video's from sjk fm & to all the translator who put alot of effort and time i owe you guys big time :)

thank you everyone for a smooth sailing of our ship i super loveeeet and im enjoying every minute of it

To the captain of our ship 

Song Joong Ki thanks for sharing private photo's on your phone you bring so much happiness to all the shippers :)

5 hours ago, ditto1982 said:

Hi, I've been a lurker here for quite sometime  now...and been enjoying all the posts from all of you guys..I'm pretty sure most of you have seen their hk viu tv interview. There's a part where in the mc asked shk and sjk what is their fave scene in dots. Sjk answered his scene w/ lks.. While shk answered her scene with YAI..if you watch carefully..sjk's facial expression changed when shk mentioned yai's name. And i thought to myself.. Did he just get jealous??so just to make sure it wasnt a delusional thinking..lol.. I checked out the comments section and  many have noticed the change of sjk's Facial expression.that's when i realized.. Dayyyummmn #songsongcoupleisreal. 

I have noticed that this happens sometimes - K stars mention a cameo scene as their favourite. I am not sure if it is because the cameos are done by their good friends as a personal favour and it is their way of thanking them. I very much doubt that these are truly their favourite scenes aside from the fact that you get to hang out with one of your best friends.

if this was not really the case then SJK must have realised that SHK would have no choice but to say YAI anyway once he mentioned LKS. I mean what else could she have done? Why do you think KMY said she had no boyfriend when YSJ was fanboying over Red Velvet? Again life imitating art and YSJ/ SJK not happy with KMY/ SHK response although he initiated the issue. :)

20 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I feel like so jeleous... three beautiful and handsome friends

20160515093554_cibgvwkukaajzzp.jpg

20160515093549_1.jpg

cr as tagged via dispatch

Now, I'm imagining it would be wonderful to have these three stars acted in one movie project, lkie said action and comedy thriller, no romance... cause that will cause a chaos I think... lol

I tried to avoid tagging anyone here as many as possible... Thank u J for all those translations..... :)

SHK’s pose with YAI is very sweet, I even read some comments in yt that they might be the one dating, I myself sometimes wonder if that’s the case ( I hope not, because I want SHK and SJK to be lovers :-). If I were SJK I would feel a little jealous that my girl is hugging other man so affectionately.

Archived