Screenshot_2016-05-15-17-42-42-1_zpsp78t

SJK

Screenshot_2016-05-15-17-42-36-1_zpsx64u

Iqiyi update:

SJK

Screenshot_2016-05-15-18-00-09-1_zps66eh

SHK

Screenshot_2016-05-15-18-00-41-1_zps4klg

Btw, today SHK gain 2.1M Followers on Instagram. Yay did I mention here that every week she always gaining 100K+ Followers Nope? Okay now you know. Haha. 

Screenshot_2016-05-15-13-31-09-1_zpsrkyn

I just wanna share what I randomly found when I go to zodiac website. SJK zodiac is Virgo

here is Virgo did when them in love:

Virgo is devoted, gentle, dutiful and loyal. Most Virgos love to take care of their loved ones, creating the perfect havens for them. They hate being dependent on their partners, and may opt to work at all stages of life and relationship. Being one of the most health conscious zodiac sign, Virgo infuses its natives with a dogged determination to remain fit, active and healthy. Most Virgos want similar partners, or they may drive their mates mad over the same thing. Realists to the core, controlled by mind and guided by practicality, they don’t like wasting time in ideal pursuits. However, most Virgos possess pure, innocent hearts, and are guileless in love. However, their vigilant, fretting self doesn’t miss anything; they may become overly critical of their partner’s flaws. Jealousy and competitiveness too may mar their relationships.

I think he did the same as the article said to SHK too :)

Here is the daily forcast for 14/5/2016:

The day will bring unexpected changes and pleasant surprises. You may hit the road with your loved ones, and the journey will not only be exciting but also calm your nerves. Overall, a bright, happy day to make most of, says Ganesha.

hmm.. was he so happy yesterday? :phew::w00t:

Cr: www.ganesha.com

Thanks Joongkyo sweetie for that lovely piece of news abt the profound effects of kyo rejecting the Mitsubishi deal  .. I'm weeping buckets 

For those who can read chinese timg?wapp&quality=100&size=b412_2000&cut

Credit 宋慧乔的跟屁虫 weibo

Quick translation  of what halmoni said Abt her feelings cos joongkyo was too overwrought to do it -

shk teacher , i heard that you did something that even the leaders of our country could not . When I heard you rejected the Mitsubishi Deal , you made this old lady cry. It felt as good as though a large nail had been pulled out from my heart.  If I have wings , I would have been able to fly. That you can do such a honourable thing, I am grateful and more grateful.  

Actually we are not asking for any compensation, we just want an apology from the Japanese govt and Mitsubishi.  Before that happens, I will not rest easy. I believe that I and people who help us will eventually be victorious 

:tears:

They are the wisest celebrity couple i have ever seen. They must have learned their lesson from the 'NY incident'.

SJK is now enjoying a immense popularity but that comes with a price - his each and every move is being monitored now. All the eyes are on him now. As for SHK, haters are always there to find mistakes for her every actions, but she must be used to it. But SJK, who is at the peak of his career cannot afford to dampen his career bcoz of scandals (i still dont understand this dating=scandal thing )

So they draw out this strategy - Rumors and speculations arise only when they hide something(NY get-together), so just tell them that we were together at this place at this time but you will never know what we did there. Tell them that we eat together and have drinks together often, whenever you get a chance(even if its a news program) So now they can date peacefully without the fear of 'getting caught in the act'.

Privacy is a luxury for these celebrities. Honestly i feel bad for them. Lets understand them and wait patiently until they decides to come out. Happy shipping everyone:)

Just have to unlurk again to say my thanks to those who have posted updates on Song Joong Ki's FM and travels to China and to Song Hye Kyo's whereabouts as well. Thank you so much to those who continuously posted updates here in our SS Thread! :) Kamsahamnida!!! :)

Also, welcome back to @joongkyo, our captain of updates! :) So glad that you are back here again. Mwuah! :) 

I just wanted to spazz with all of you for the private pictures that our real Captain SJK posted last night in his Beijing FM!!! I was squealing when i was reading updates thru my phone last night. That pics speaks volume of what their real relationship is and i am happy that he choose to post those pics despite the haters and his fangirls. There's no need for explanation already.  "What you see is what you get!!!"  I am really happy with what is happening with our SongSong Couple. :)  I will only wait for the announcement of their engagement or marriage in the future, hehehehehe . . . . :)

About the voting, i am sorry i cannot contribute as i am also technologically challenge or incompetent when it comes to voting. :( Sorry guys. :(  Anyways, keep voting for our SongSong Couple. I hope and pray that they will win in the upcoming Baeksang Awards and Quiyi Awards as well. :)

SONGSONG COUPLE FIGHTING!!! :)

Wishing to be more active in this thread but have problem login with my phone.

Anyway, what a happy ship we have here :D
It's funny to see people posted the images SJK shared in his Beijing HK and credited it to him. It's indeed they are the captain of this ship and am happy that they are open about their closeness without revealing their "real" status. Give them more room to be seen together.

Thanks everyone for the all the updates and really happy to see @joongkyo back to posting - really miss you here :)

Also, @Chewy Hoe i died hearing your voice recording earlier...hahahha :D

Thanks for posting the article about an old lady who were once forced to be a comfort woman during World War 2 sent a handwritten thank-you note to SHK for her rejectting a TV commercial offer from Mitsubishi, and sorry for refering to other celeb's name here but I'd like add a hot issue in k-Ent these days about a celebrity, SH, the CF queen as mentioned as with the sexiest body who used to be much liked by every K-man and kept saying it in every show that SJK  was her ideal type and wanted to shoot the drama with him got in big trouble as in a cable show she didn't even know the name of the most famous historical hero, An Joong-Guen who fought for Korea's independence from Japan, and to make it worse was that  she even guessed and called him Japanese, so many furious K-netizens asked to boycott her every CFs. I mean even elementary kids could've known the hero.  SJK expressed his passionate patriotism in his recent interviews like SHK and SJK's new role in battleship island is about an army for national independence from Japan. SH now has become the d***est ****. but the good thing is that SJK will never be paired up with her in CFs, which her fans had long wished for.)

core SHK fans commented YAI seems to feel a little concerned about SHK during his two-year absence for the Army service, just like SJK caring her, cause these days YAI  made it possible for SHK to get into partnership with his non-celebrity best friend who owns clothing business and even has recently  taken her to his own secret healing place, making her not feel lonely(there must have been someone else)..and added that fans didn't want her to not much go out  or  have very limited relationship with people again just like what she did a few years ago and in that regard, her fans said they really thanked YAI and they're a little relieved that there's SJK taking his role either dongsaeng like YAI or....

whew!! for the fanmeeting picture, what can I say?.. I wish I could express my excitement to the max... first of all, I admire his brave , smart and different action from what other K- celebrities normally do after dating rumor. me and k-songsong fans are just crazy about the fact that he by all means made time to see her even in his killing schedule, SJK didn't mention the relationship with her as either friend or noona-dongsaeng , and said "그래도 예쁘네요 as methioned above, it sounded like his confess in front of the public. he acted  like YSJ as he said it in his pc that he had learned a lot from YSJ character how to treat a woman( gf)(acutally in namcho site -male-dominated site like baseball or soccer site-much info about celebrities is shared by men who involved entertainment business as working  as staff or so..there has been rumor that ss met up a few days ago- I just briefly mentioned before post- and there's one more thing.. but I won't say it cause it's nothing special but just different story from what someone said in G**T*, so ss fans are now very relieved that ss picture was not leaked from the media,  instead  SJK  just opened the picture to the public beforehand just like declaring that their relationship is either noona-dongsaeng  or he will not avoid seeing her in spite of the dating rumor,, K-netizens tend to lose their interest about dating rumors easily when they think either it's too obvious(noona-dongsaeng) or there's no way to find out their relationship as SJK took the way as it's just so opened , so media is not eager to write the article people have no interest anymore.

p.s: I'm really grateful to find this ss couple fan site and shippers here really encouraging me to post more, but sorry to say this,  Can I request some of you here not to share my post even the picture in SNS (in case of k-couple fans are only active in secret  website like Daum cafe which is very strict to access and require real names and private information)  cause  I'm also a big fan of  respective SJK and SHK, I mean if either SJK or SHK  starts  new TV drama( not a movie), I'd like to be back to  a  good support for their drama again cause some ss posts  could be a good bait for some haters to bash their co-star in upcoming project.  until then, I'm really happy to be a delusional couple fan.. I hope you don't get me wrong..

10 hours ago, Elaine Chan said:

Fist bump with u. Am oso an ah jumpa. .I'm 40 yo n my hb n dotters have been laughing at me for acting like a teenagers. .but it keeps us feeling young n energetic rite..

Fist bump to u all too. Am an ahjumma too. 46yo. Still spazzing n can't move on frm dots. This thread is my life now...today me n dotter went to dal.kom coffee near my house area. Btw am frm Malaysia. Looking around the cafe saw few couples drink hot choc with choc stick like ss couple drank in dots . It's remind me of ss. Even ths cafe is not the one ss couple frequent in dots but just because the cafe is the same franchise make me happy. Pabo me.

Hello Comrades!

I'm going to do back reading now from page 772 :P

But, before that, i must give a shout out to @Chewy Hoe. I've listened to your voice mail, and yeah, you're so funny! Literally, i was like that too last night. I think i'm dead/dying but i felt like flying to the moon and back, or maybe i should just stay there :D

And @ssnooow, i should give credit to uri Ki and Kyo, huh? :P Yes, of course, i would love to do that, hopefully both of them are reading this thread now (wishful thinking) and i hope they know how they have made our day last night with the "revelation" ;)

Okay, i better stop now and back to back reading mode :P

36 minutes ago, Aina Aziz said:

Fist bump to u all too. Am an ahjumma too. 46yo. Still spazzing n can't move on frm dots. This thread is my life now...today me n dotter went to dal.kom coffee near my house area. Btw am frm Malaysia. Looking around the cafe saw few couples drink hot choc with choc stick like ss couple drank in dots . It's remind me of ss. Even ths cafe is not the one ss couple frequent in dots but just because the cafe is the same franchise make me happy. Pabo me.

Hey..am from Malaysia too..so coincidence....u migrated to Korea?

Please don't take these translations out because I am only gauging the conversation from SJK's replies. Since I know absolutely no Mandarin, it would be irresponsible for fans to take this and spread it over SNS.

This is only for the 1st hour of the fan-meeting.

• SJK didn't know Jajangmyeon was a Chinese dish (*okay, so this part...he was totally trolling the audience...there is no Korean who doesn't know this!). The fanmeeting focussed a lot of topics of food and SJK constantly mentioning hunger .... He likes tofu dishes, he said he had a good meal before the fanmeet so he was in a good mood.
  • he said he preferred girls with shorter hair (didn't specify what is short hair...could be anything around shoulder length or shorter, I guess) because it made their image look neater. He prefers shorter hair on himself too. When asked about looks - he said any woman more prettier than LKS would be okay for him. (*basically telling all of you who PSed LKS's face on SHK....stop it!. Oppa does not like it...he's already said he deleted all images of LKS photoshopped on SHK..lol)
  • he said he could be open to the idea of women (for a relationship) of other cultures. 
  • The part where the pictures were shown was a part of a segment called Memories, in the first picture with the kids - he said it looked like he was able to interact with the kids but actually he had to rely a lot on body language (*super cute when he said "Oh my god" ...... it was such an asian interpretation of how to say "oh my god"). Then the bits about YAI and SHK which I already translated yesterday. The next two pictures were in Bangkok - one before and one after the fanmeeting. The picture where he is crouching was just before appearing on stage in Bkk...he was joking how the fans saw a cool version of him on stage but in reality he had been crouching in a not so cool manner just seconds before. The last picture was taken on a boat in Greece when there wasn't any shooting...so looks like he was out enjoying the view and scenery that day. MC tells him (SJK) that his legs look really long in the shot, SJK gets happy...then they talk about how LKS's legs are so long that the MC's total height would equal LKS's leg length, SJK says LKS's legs are really enviable.
  • All pictures are from his personal hand phone..he confirmed this himself. Fans wanted to know/see more..he said he's got a picture of drunk LKS on his phone, fans asked him to share (he said he will but obviously he won't..lol). I feel that he might share more pictures from his phone in the other fan meetings..
  • The next segment is called "big boss" - it's basically a collection of YSJ-KMY clips from DOTS. The first one shown was the blood type - SJK was smiling  and when he saw the camera zoom in on his face , he started rubbing his arm as if he were getting goose bumps at the cheesiness of the lines. The MC asked if they could role play....SJK, gasped and asked the MC "You want to be SHK-sshi?".. the MC said no, SJK gasps again "You want me to be SHK-sshi?". Finally agrees, cracks up when the MC calls him JoongKi Oppa...SJK says he can't do the whole scene and apologises because he thinks to enact such a scene with a man is weird/difficilt for him.
  • The second clip was apology/confession scene..again, MC requests that they re-enact the scene. SJK agrees and tells him to apologise, they both laugh. 
  • Third clip is the "then save him" scene. SJK says it's his favourite scene in the drama (*okay, looks like he's back to liking this scene again..we have come a full circle..lol) because he thinks it's extremely cool the way YSJ is looking out for KMY, since she is the woman he loves and therefore YSJ thinks nothing before taking such a huge risk. He segways (this bit was really funny and weird..well, the shippers will get what he meant)  - "LKS could never do such a thing...this sort of thing is impossible for LKS".
  • MC tells him that the fans in Beijing have chosen their three favourite scenes from DOTS - Third is the window scene  - SJK is extremely puzzled why fans like this scene. Finally figures out that fans think he looked extremely cute in that scene.
  • Second place is the "then save him" scene, SJK nods and says that the fans seem to have a similar taste to him. MC asks him if he would also save the old man ..SJK says as YSJ or SJK?. MC says as SJK...SJK says he would also save him, but he thinks fighting is not a good thing (lol) and how we should set a good example for kids.
  • First place was the wine kiss, MC asks SJK to guess which scene was in first place...SJK guesses it might be one of the kiss scenes but asks the audience which scene ?. They scream wine kiss. MC asks him something to the effect of if he got to drink a little wine/taste a little wine during the wine kiss scene and he does the "chukkum" (a little bit) sign using his fingers (he did this when asked about the NGs)....the next bit is about the NGs during the kiss scene which I already translated.
  • Then comes the wishlist segment - basically fans calling in and making requests to SJK. He promised to speak Mandarin more fluently the next time he visited the fans for a fan meeting...he said he's been working hard at studying the language. Some fan asked him to dance - he said he couldn't since he wasn't prepared and tried to push it off by saying that he would do so next time. He thinks that he must have lost his mind during that scene in DOTS and said that JinGoo stole the show in that scene with his dancing. He wished happy b'day to two female fans.
  • Lastly, the MC asked him what about SJK's wish?. What does he want/desire?. Fans started screaming "Song Hui Qiao"..SJK pretends like he can't hear and says "What..." (*I can hear it , so pretty sure he can hear them) the Translator is laughing and tells him "they're saying SHK". MC looks at audience to confirm and asks "Song Hui Qiao?", fans say yes .. MC looks at SJK ... SJK looks confused (or he's trying to look confused) says "SHK-sshi....?" . The translator is saying something, the first bit isn't clear but I hear saying "..it seems like it's the fans wish (for them to be together?))".. SJK changes the conversation by saying if he wanted to say something to the audience (*extremely funny - he didn't say yes or no - he just pretended like this part never happened) ... Audience screams "LKS"...Translator tells him they're talking about LKS. SJK says "LKS?... You guys are saying that my wish should be LKS?" (*so he acknowledges how ridiculously funny it was for the fans to think that his wish would be LKS but the earlier part of audience contribution was ignored by Big Boss...lol...aye aye Captain, message received loud and clear). 
  • He says he's really happy at that moment and he's grateful for the people/fans, for all the people who came to see him....he doesn't want to ask for more, he is very happy and content right now.

Wow... Is all I can say. I'm in awe. I've been a silent reader for so long but I just had to break my peace. I only signed up because of the private group by @joongkyo but then it didn't happen, so I'm really glad you're back here! I'm so obsessed over the whole drama, bts, IG, FM, etc. I can't stop re-watching! It's funny how you can see more and more subtle actions in each scene now that you feel more connected to them from the press events. I'm currently rewatching the mine field scene and everytime they show the flag and how YSJ stakes it into the ground...I can't help but think yes, she's yours. We know hahah. KMY is your "mine"-the only one to cause you to pay full attention and patience to. The only thing to make you blow up emotionally. For such a cool headed soldier, he chose KMY and went against military orders. Gosh, so manly and lovely at the same time. 

Thanks for all those who post in here! You are my energy source during the withdrawals!

Archived