[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I just want to say this - the biggest shippers of the SS ship are SS themselves!. I aww every time one of them shares something with us fans, makes dealing with trolls and crazy fans worth the trouble.

SHK's arm is around YAI but she's leaning on SJK's chest!. Thank you OTP and thank you YAI for existing so that our OTP can share pictures with us..haha. Oh and much thanks to TMI and SC for existing as well.

giphy.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh i want to screammmmmm, but mu hubby and kids will def think im crazy,,ahhhhh let me screammm in my heart let me smile wideeeeeee :blush:

ohhh this butterfly on my stomach :wub:

keep on updating guys thank you so muchhh,,i'll check in here every 5 minutes while cooking

OMG a big thank to Captain @joongkyo for sharing the pic. I cannot see clearly the pic so could you tell me if SJK was holding a board with a word TMI? I remember that birthday party of Hyun_kyoung was celebrated in A shop or place named TMI . Yezichoi posted a IG pic about it. Correct me if I wrong

1 minute ago, bijam said:

OMG a big thank to Captain @joongkyo for sharing the pic. I cannot see clearly the pic so could you tell me if SJK was holding a board with a word TMI? I remember that birthday party of Hyun_kyoung was celebrated in A shop or place named TMI . Yezichoi posted a IG pic about it. Correct me if I wrong

Yes, they're both holding TMI signs which is the restaurant owned by YAI. 

You're right also that this was the venue of Hyun Kyoung's birthday dinner which was held on the 9th of May , I believe.

Earlier fans had speculated reasons for why SHK wasn't able to attend the SC anniversary party  but it was revealed that she was shooting the Shilla cf that day and of course SJK was in Bkk at that time.

Looks like both were there at the Birthday party at TMI. :) 

OMO. 

Credits: kikyo_cn_official 

In that photo of the 3 of them. The host ask if he is good Friend with YAI and SHK.

He replied he is good Friend with YAI

ehhhhhh. That what about SHK?????? haha

wah my heart cannot take it. Hahaha

Wow what a morning! Thank you for the pictures!

I love that 2 out of the 6 pictures that were shown..... are IDENTICAL [He looks like he's about to kiss her forehead or something and she is definitely leaning more towards SJK in all the pictures. Love Love Love.... What a beautiful day/night!

4 out of the 6 pictures have a direct tie to SHK! YES lets keep on shipping!!. Thank you all for the updates :)

13187920_1860728464154371_1215938659_n.j

OH MY GGGG.. I KNOW RIGHTTTT! even 24 hours can be long time no see for some. horray *dance**dance**dance*

this is even better i didnt expect him to share a picture of him and kyo. :wub::wub:
people on insta should chill really, no need to speculate so much for now. they gonna give it to us anyway :phew:

THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR SHARING THE PICTURES!!

The mood is lightened up! A big thank to our King himself and unnies/friends sharing the pics.

We've been waiting to count how many times he mentions Kyo name tonight but before that, he shows us her picture...haha..and they're so close. Sorry and thank to YAI ssi but I'm busy looking at our Kikyo :heart:

Edit: Kyo unnie updated IG.

All...LAUGHING....that's the way I read her IG. My delulu mind..I'm sorry :sweatingbullets:

Archived