[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

It still doesn't work eonni  :cry: I don't understand what it says... 今天的投票次数已用完!

But I don't think I've reached my limit. Hmmm... 

Yes it says you have used all 10 votes! Try another devices

13 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Okay, I should be more cautious with your spoiler in the future...

LOL So, spoiler mode is just like a surprise box then :lol:

Spoiler

3695492688_b2b81d27_9d85ce0fjw1f3sro8f3j

Another pic from SJK FM PC :)

3690610755_d5a73765.jpg

Credit: as tagged.

26 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Yes it says you have used all 10 votes! Try another devices

Thanks eonni, will use my phone too :D Fighting!

26 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

LOL So, spoiler mode is just like a surprise box then :lol: 

Hide contents

3695492688_b2b81d27_9d85ce0fjw1f3sro8f3j

Another pic from SJK FM PC :)

Credit: as tagged.

OMO, such a tease... LOL. Someone is liking what she saw... 

Spoiler

VfNbg6o.gif

@pgaltr oh, thanks so much for the steps. Let me try it, hope it works on my phone. Thank you :D Looking forward for SJK Running Man too

Thanks everyone for updates, translations and pics :) 

Here are some little extra info from the fan account of Happy Camp.  From He Jiong's tone (he is the main host of Happy Camp), it seems like they had tried really hard to get Kyo to come to the show also, but did not succeed :(  In the magic portion of the games segment, HJ asked everyone to think of themselves as SHK tonight.  After hearing the translations for this, SJK kept on laughing.  This fan account said that SHK's name was mentioned a lot throughout the show, especially at the games part.  Xie Na (female host) is apparently a Song-Song fan.  One comment from a Chinese fan that I found very interesting.  Chinese artists and Korean artists are different.  The Chinese entertainment industry is a lot more open to 'rumors' and 'dating speculations', unlike the Korean industry.  As a Korean artist, when invited to a Chinese show, all the 'contents' of the show should have been revealed to the artist beforehand because it needs to be translated.  What's ok to talk about and what's not ok to talk about should have agreed upon earlier on.  The interesting thing is that even though Kyo was not physically in the show, her name was constantly mentioned ;)

Jia Nai Liang posted these pics on his weibo.  He said his wife is a fan of SJK, but it seems like he's an even bigger fan :P

4862d0a9jw1f3u008w0jmj21410qodr5.jpg

4862d0a9jw1f3tzz1o3loj20m80etjsu.jpg

4862d0a9jw1f3u00l484yj21nj2hb1l1.jpg

Spoiler

4862d0a9jw1f3tzz0xdxij21nj2hbx6t.jpg

4862d0a9jw1f3tzzwqrq2j22hb1njx6v.jpg

4862d0a9jw1f3u0095t2jj20k00zkju0.jpg

Lol, this pic is so funny

005THK5fgw1f3u2edgo08j30nm0fpacm.jpg

6 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

This fan account said that SHK's name was mentioned a lot throughout the show, especially at the games part.  Xie Na (female host) is apparently a Song-Song fan.  One comment from a Chinese fan that I found very interesting.  Chinese artists and Korean artists are different.  The Chinese entertainment industry is a lot more open to 'rumors' and 'dating speculations', unlike the Korean industry.  As a Korea artist, when invited to a Chinese show, all the 'contents' of the show should have been revealed to the artist beforehand because it needs to be translated.  What's ok to talk about and what's not ok to talk about should have agreed upon earlier on.  The interesting thing is that even though Kyo was not physically in the show, her name was constantly mentioned ;)

Woah!! Thank you for sharing this tidbit to us :D So, SHK's name was mentioned A LOT in HC, and it just makes more impatient waiting for the show airing :sweatingbullets:

This is why I like to see SJK or SHK having schedules outside KR since basically we can get more interesting information about them :)

And even though SHK was not coming to their show, at least they could mention her name as many as they wanted! LOL 

running-man%5B1%5D.gif

haha, Iqiyi is so funny, the moment I opened the page I heard "别怪小编我没提醒你,赶紧去给自家爱豆投票呀,否则少了你这一票爱豆没得奖,这责任你负得起吗?“, right on the spot, ”负不起啊“ . 

And I think Iqiyi is based on IP address, I managed to vote with wifi and 3G, same device, but when I switch to another device, it said I already used up all my votes

just voted at the iqiyi website... yup just as what Chewy and a few others said, switch off your wifi and you get another 10 votes.. im just picturing in my mind now... if they win both iqiyi and most popular together, omg... im jumping up in happiness thinking abt that... lets make it all happen...

on the other hand, really have to say its not easy earning points on the baeksang app... all those web games are driving me nuts.. but i wont give up, will keep trying.. or use other devices...

votings have just reset for the day.. will update when its stabilised a bit...

4 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

Thank you everyone for all your contribution to the thread. Although I'm not posting all the time, I'm always here making sure not to miss a single thing. Cant help but say I feel so fortunate as we have so much to be happy about when it comes to SongSong. I hope this kind of feeling will never end.

I found it very interesting that SJK mentioned he accepted his role because of the writer and SHK when previously in his Elle Oct 2015 interview, he stated he accepted the role and then heard later that SHK was also offered and secretly hoped she'd accept.

While YSJ's role was offered to various actors, we now know KMY's role was always originally SHK's so it makes more sense that she was offered the role prior to him. Also, she mentioned that when reading the script, she felt that the role of YSJ needed to be portrayed by an actor that would give the character justice as she knew YSJ would be one of the main recipes of success for the drama.

The way she stated it, it sounded like at the time, an actor had not yet been decided to play YSJ. So it really makes more sense what SJK is revealing now that at the time he received and accepted the role, he knew SHK had already accepted to play KMY. So just as I originally thought, SHK was one of the main reasons SJK took on DOTS.  Heck it took him only 2 days to decide! Wonder why he told it differently before. Again with the inconsistency, Joong Ki oppa! Why? :phew:

Piecing from a number of articles it looks like both might be technically correct. He received the script by December and was very interested. He probably then heard that SHK was considering and hoped she would accept. She accepted in January and he signed the contract in March by which time he already knew she was the female lead. They probably needed a few months for the contract negotiations.

But I agree he is often inconsistent. He said his favourite line was 'Then save him' but now it is 'Should I apologise or confess? ' He used to like younger women, now he says older is fine too. He used to like tall women and legs. Now he likes eyes and mouth. And we all know someone with an unusual and very beautiful mouth. In fact, SHK's mother didn't like her mouth at all when she was younger but stopped commenting after she became successful.

People say SHK doesn't appear on variety shows because she is too big a star. However, she actually said that she wanted to appear but her team wouldn't let her because she is totally open during these interviews. I guess they don't know if she would be like KMY and suddenly say unexpected things. I love SHK. It's nice to see SJK still appearing at various events but I miss seeing our Goddess.

All the best to them during the awards. They seem really good and kind people and the fans are just awesome.

As fans, we can only imagine her in a variety show. Imagine her running and doing challenges. Imagine her doing silly and totally crazy stuff. Imagine her laughing her heart out because someone pulled a joke. I can totally imagine. And she'll be the laughter loving goddess that she is. 

Intended to write a long post to release the happiness that is contained in my tiny heart after absorbing all the awesome translation, news, posts, gifts, sharing... from my awesome fellow shippers but then I learned how to make a gif :lol: - oh well these two have made me done a lot of things for the first time, the line of Augus seems so reasonable and applicable now: "I'm gonna [insert you doing something for the first time] because of you" - the power of SongSong I guess :P

With the sharing from hclover96 on our couple's foots found the way to meet each other's during their interview and previously I noticed a scene from their HongKong PC that has been rolled in my mind, I tried all the way to make the gif out of it (sorry I'm a natural lowtech :lol:). The scene of our Joong Ki gently puts his hand on Hye Kyo's waist was discussed and loved by many comrades - I love that action too and then look closely, I see our Goddess' arm was moving out lightly, from my understanding, looks like her action was in order to make it easier for him to put his hand on her waist without any block ^_^ I'm just so happy to see it because from my perspective, Kyo has been very cautious in DOTS PCs so far and seems like she always tries to present calm expressions while politely create distance with the namja (we understand the reason Beauty), however with this slightly and natural action from hers, I feel that she's at ease when being with him and vice versa, he knows how to make her become most comfortable and have the feeling of being taken care in his own way :)

bodylanguage_zps8nz4d6d3.gif
(Video uploaded by Mimi Lee @ Youtube, gif made by me)

Archived