[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Sorry to ask...is it a fan who's with him taking the video while the bus is moving.. I can see in his face that he seems uncomfortable someone doing it..I think some one should scold them..the downside of fame...invasion of privacy

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I really tried to control myself a lot before I posted this but I feel this needs to be said, especially on our thread which has so many eyes on it.

If the person concerned is reading (*I have seen you taking information and crediting things to this thread) With regards to your last post on IG - Since you are  SHK's fan then you would know that there is no love lost between SHK's fandom and the fandom of that other actor. As recently as the beginning of this year his fans attacked SHK for using the news of her buying a new house as a tactic to draw attention away from this actor's movie. These fans have also been at the forefront of rumour mongering and bashing her when it came to SHK's tax issue. 

For a person like you with so many followers to post something like that without explaining the reason for the "similar clothes", I feel is just asking for his fans to bash SHK (*yes, I know you don't have any intention of getting hate for SHK but it will be inevitable). This actor was a part of SHK's agency and therefore was the client of SHK's stylist team and though he has changed his agency, he continues to use this former team of stylists (*which is the only reason  that he and SHK have similar clothes, these clothes were given to them by their stylists - to some it may seem like it is a purchase based on personal choice but it isn't. These are all "Sponsored items"). His using these stylists has nothing to do with SHK and all to do with how the actor enjoys the styling/makeup services provided by that team.

They all (*meaning this actor and the stylists) only share a professional working relationship and are not part of the same friend's circle unlike YAI and SJK. 

I will not request you to take down your post because you're fully within your rights to do so and make any posts to your liking, however I urge you to edit your post and at least add relevant facts about the stylist team. I am not making this request as a SS shipper but as a SHK fan, your IG is visible not just to fans but to the Korean Media as well - I have even shared this via a news article on an earlier date!. What you post on IG could very well be posted by a journalist in Seoul and it will be stated in the news that a SHK fan admin posted this - when this makes news, it is very likely that the fandom of this actor will not be pleased and any new news about any scandals could have repercussions on the Baeksang awards.

So kindly edit your post, a request from one SHK fan to another SHK fan.

Note - Obviously the actor mentioned in this post IS NOT SJK! Read the post carefully before jumping to such conclusions.

Couldn't agree more..... As a true fan of SHK, doesn't this person know how our SHK being lambasted by the Knet about dating 'thingy' with every her costar????? Inappropriate posting, misleading & create wrong public perception to SHK

Enough is enough...

Article from E-weekly magazine Hong Kong - the interview would have been during the time they did the Four Seasons photos shoot with all the media one after another.. not sure if it's posted before - the bold bit below haven't seen mentioned in other news articles -

Translation:

SJK revealed to the reporter, in Greece filming period of 5mths, he had to restrict his diet everyday for each 3 meals "Everyday i couldn't only eat egg whites, steamed spinach, chicken breast. Our crew and cast frequently had meal gatherings, seeing them all deliciously eating, and i couldn't eat any of it, and needed to do lots of exercise everyday in order to keep fit, made me really tired and it was really hard"

In which then SHK also whilst on the topic of food was also reported to have suffered stomach issues said, "i normally love eating, but when i first arrived in Greece, perhaps the food wasn't suited to me, so i lost alot of weight, originally after arriving when eating Greece's local veggies which i found quite salty, i couldn't eat it. Luckily later on some of the crew coming over from Korea brought over some Korean foods, otherwise i wouldn't have much to eat"

Even though both didn't have much luck with the food in Greece, but both SHK and SJK praised the unlimited beauty of the sea and scenery in Greece. SJK even said one of the unforgettable moments, wasn't the red wine kiss, nor the LKS cameo, but when he was the cool handsome speed boat driver, SJK boastfully said he learnt how to drive it in ONE DAY, and SHK next to him chimed in "indeed he did drive it very, very well!"

f11ef0c279310a55f36aa479b04543a98326109d

cr: Baidu for the scan

@2cents, thanks for the translation. As they always mentioned in their interview together, both of them really contemplate each other very well. They did care and support each other whenever the times were hard for them. I remember Hye Kyo did mentioned in their DOTS press conference (if i'm not mistaken), there were times that she's having a hard time while shooting the drama, but SJK was there to comfort him:wub:.

And, yes, i love the boat scene too. I think that the scene was really beautiful, i could not describe it with words. Plus, it's our SongSong couple scene :P

1 hour ago, 2cents said:

Even though both didn't have much luck with the food in Greece, but both SHK and SJK praised the unlimited beauty of the sea and scenery in Greece. SJK even said one of the unforgettable moments, wasn't the red wine kiss, nor the LKS cameo, but when he was the cool handsome speed boat driver, SJK boastfully said he learnt how to drive it in ONE DAY, and SHK next to him chimed in "indeed he did drive it very, very well!"

Woah! Thanks for sharing this wonderful article! :wub: If I am not mistaken, in the other interview with SHK in HK, he said that his memorable scene was the LKS cameo tho but lol now he told us his another "unforgettable" moment :lol: SJK, just how many unforgettable moments for you actually?? 

tumblr_n0cz5hcma71sb2ye9o7_250.gif

1 hour ago, khxy said:

Post from weibo:

During Happy Camp,the host asked SJK if SHK were to come,what are you going to say to her?

SJK:It's been a long time since we met.

Credit:weibo

long time? :P the longest i could count was Only since April 6th, which is still pretty recent. :P

40 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

And he even told us in detail about how SHK complimented him for driving the speed boat very very well!! Awwwwww.....

Actually, they did this interview together and it was SHK herself from her mouth who told the reporter "indeed he did drive it very, very well!" after SJK sitting next to her boasted about learning to drive the boat in only one day :)

The reported did add in the last line the way these 2 go about complimenting/gushing abt each other, is really (can't find the word in english... but in chinese it says literally "bone numb" - it's supposed to mean when other ppl round you get the shivers from your actions)

23 minutes ago, khxy said:

Post from weibo:

During Happy Camp,the host asked SJK if SHK were to come,what are you going to say to her?

11 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

long time? :P the longest i could count was since April 6th :P 

2 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@ludadeer, for a person who's in love, that can be consider such a long time ;):P Aigoo uri Ki!

So they haven't met each other for 5 weeks? After he got back from HK he's been very busy with fanmeetings, CF shoots and preparation for his new movie. But still they can video call right? :phew:

To all comrades keep voting ok. Fighting! :D

28 minutes ago, 2cents said:

Actually, they did this interview together and it was SHK herself from her mouth who told the reporter "indeed he did drive it very, very well!" after SJK sitting next to her boasted about learning to drive the boat in only one day :)

The reported did add in the last line the way these 2 go about complimenting/gushing abt each other, is really (can't find the word in english... but in chinese it says literally "bone numb" - it's supposed to mean when other ppl round you get the shivers from your actions)

Ah, I see :sweatingbullets: I must have missed to read the first paragraph of your post lol thank you :)

35 minutes ago, khxy said:

Post from weibo:

One of netizens' comment:

In Chinese,we have idioms that says "One day not meeting is equivalent to 3 autumns."

Thank you, khxy.

It's also Captain Yoo's line to KMY, after he was resurrected.

Those who are disappointed: what did you think Mr S would say, to millions of Chinese who will be watching the programme? Lol

10 minutes ago, human1981 said:

So they haven't met each other for 5 weeks? After he got back from HK he's been very busy with fanmeetings, CF shoots and preparation for his new movie. But still they can video call right? :phew:

Yes, technology is there for them to keep in touch ;) and i believe that SJK skills has improved a lot. I can see that he always keeps his phone near to him :P

BTW, don't worry SJK, there's a saying that "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". I'm sure uri Beauty feels the same way too:wub:

Pardon me, but my delulu mode has been activated!

56 minutes ago, human1981 said:

Wait, he didn't say it's been since April since they met. We know they met in April, but that's the extent of it.  It could have been last week for all we know and that's a long time in his mind. :P  Anyway, I'm sure they find ways to keep in touch..

29 minutes ago, thepixies said:

It's also Captain Yoo's line to KMY, after he was resurrected.

arh~~~~~~~~~ that's sooooooooooooo sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

that's my fav scene with that full of emotions hug!! It's very sweet in a very subtle way by saying that!

Oh well, these two really know how to flutter our hearts with their sincere and "innocent" answers. 

Thank you @khxy for the beautiful translation again and @thepixies for pointing out that was YSJ's line, I wonder how, I wonder why a namja who previously shared that he can qucikly get out of the character after the drama ends, now coincidentally talk similar to YSJ *cough* oops, I forget he shared that he found many similarities with YSJ, so they're basically one person right. *cough*

Lol SJK idea of Long time can be just 2 days ago winks winks even 24 hours is unbearable for some 

so official records is 5 weeks or so but unofficial could be anyone's Guess and I happen to be one of the anyone rofl 

Update of SJK in China: PBG is in Beijing now with him and probably going to rehearsal and will be his special guest tomorrow. No 7 song Kiss Goodbye is confirmed in the song list and he/they must sing it tomorrow because I want to feel/hear/see his emotions when singing this song 

Archived