[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my absolute favourites!
788-690x400.jpg

there's something special (that I cannot describe in words) about this photo.
they say that you can tell how people are feeling from their expressions.
Both SJK and SHK's body language and facial expression here are so beautiful and perfect that your eyes cannot help but believe that they belong together.

seriously? could he be any more perfect?!

des5.gif

:wub:

First he drinks from his bottle (and you can clearly see it's touching his mouth/lips)

515867258-song-joong-ki-attends-the-kbs-

and then he pours water into her cup from the same bottle (and she doesn't even thank him :P

12328241_947945495260719_1414764411_n.jp

and then she drinks it without any hesitation :o 
It just seems like they've done this a thousand times before ;)

Okay, so you expect me to believe that you two are just friends?! :vicx:

On April 5, 2016 at 0:03 PM, LoVeCartier said:

- rate yourself wearing the uniform, sjk rates himself 90 points :P and asked if he should rate shk, he praised shk in mandarin and said she's really pretty. <3

On April 10, 2016 at 7:44 PM, hclover96 said:

I want to see if I can add the audio too because I love hearing him say "beautiful, really beautiful" in Chinese :P

I still can't get over Kyo's adorable reaction when SJK  said "really beautiful" in Chinese:wub:

thNc0V.gif

E7Ot-y.gif

Thank you for the gifs @hclover96

hi everyone... voting has reset for the day... i shall not panic like i did previously.. it will be ok... just let it settle for a while 1st....

im telling myself let it settle for awhile 1st... but atm, sjk needs the votes a bit more... 

Just saw in weibo,i think these questions were being asked in Changsa

1) What is the most awkward thing for you?

LKS is my best friend and he is much taller than me,everytime when we walk together, i don't feel like being with him anymore.

2)Do you mind Noona-dongsaeng relationships?

Age doesn't matter for me,i can accept a girl that is older by not more than 7 years.

3) Which body part you will first notice in a girl?

Mouth and eyes.

Credit :weibo

we already know .  How many namja, yeoja, samchon and etc iN entertainment industry who admire SHK's beauty Lol  :blush:

In this article :   han chae ah recounted her experience when she met SHK at a cafe , and she says if SHK really pretty.  SHE also said She felt like a squid in front of SHK .because SHK so pretty .Hehehhe

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=404465

Listen to this song... Then i began to whimper...  God!!! I miss DOTS so so much! Still struggling with separation anxiety! And i miss uri #SongSongCouple together on-screen.. Can we not bombard KBS accounts w/ messages/tweets and make an appeal to them to make a new series for uri SongSong? Whenever i'm on twitter i keep tagging KBS accounts in my tweets. Praying hard there'll be a project for the Songs in the near future. *crossing my fingers*

ANYWAY;

I've used up all my devices today and voted for the Songs. Tomorrow again.. Fighting SS/KK shippers! Goodnight from my side of the world to yours! :blush:

Hi all .. just a reminder not to panic every night that the counters reset at 12mn korean time.. it's inevitable that percentages will look very dismal depending on whose fans are actively voting.. give it a few hours before starting to worry ya ?  we all  love SS and want them up there on baeksang stage .. so let's  just keep voting!! 

Looking at their accrued rankings vs their no 2 competitors - it's still advisable at this juncture to vote 6:4 shk :sjk ;)

Now to other news - Sjk has finished happy camp filming in changsha and has flown off to Beijing.  He has a cf/fan event on the 13th  before the Beijing FM . so hopefully he gets a rest tomorrow .. he looks very cheerful on his departure at changsha  :D good to see his smiley self back !

A little anecdote - Remember a favourite book he read in the army and donated to a charity auction - a photograpy essay book Abt children in Tibet, Nepal and Pakistan  .. since the event .. the book was rapidly sold out .. even the reprints were completely snapped up..a total of 15000 copies .. because sjk donated his own copy .. the author wanted to mail him another copy to thank him with a thank you note .and was asking around how to contact sjk. 

When sjk heard.. he said  - that's not reasonable.. We should meet directly instead.  Mr author - I  will come to visit  you. And indeed one day .. despite his hectic schedule.  He popped in on the author and they even took.a selfie together... such a sweetheart our Ki is... :wub:

Credit to baidu and kiss joongki. Com for Chinese translation 

Archived